Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2008, 02:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Well, that's the problem. That was the beauty of FM, the personalities fit so well together. Sure, there was a lot of friction, but no one was trying to play the same role. I think Sheryl and Lindsey's talents are more similar than his and Christine's were and they are more likely to clash than complement one another.

I can just see them now arguing about whose Crystal rules.

Anyway, if Lindsey is not strong enough to be her man, then I hope he's strong enough to say no to the millions he could make with FM and just walk away. Again. I don't want him to compromise.

Michele
He compromises with every FM situation, so why should this be any different? And even though he probably has tons of money stashed away, it must be a total buzzkill to go from making 8-figures in 2003-2004 to probably not even making barely 7-figures after that. There must be a side of him that still loves flying around in a private jet and playing the largest stages of the world. Otherwise he would have left and never come back a long time ago.

I can definitely see how Lindsey probably felt like the king of the hill after Christine left. So now he's going to have to eat some humble pie and get back to working as a team. I think this could only be a good thing.