User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-29-2010, 03:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorraineRN View Post
David, did the whole 5 children thing scare you off?
Oh no not at all My computer is acting weird tonight. I'm sorry!
Old 03-29-2010, 05:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I've popped in a couple of times to say hello... but have been greeted by an empty room!
This is what keeps happening to me too! We need to set something up properly...

Any word on The Ledge hosting a chat facility?
Old 04-21-2010, 06:29 PM
Registered

Quote:
I fear you're taking everything in these parts entirely too seriously. I don't quite think you understand the dynamics of some of us... it's all good natured ribbing. After all, there's not much to hash over in the Mac world right now. When there are new developments in Macland, everybody will undoubtedly will be more on topic.
How was it good natured ribbing when the person who was being ribbed doesn't find it funny? I don't know how Carrie found out what was said about her but I swear I didn't tell her and never mentioned names in my post.

And are you blaming Fleetwood Mac's inactvty on this? Really?

Quote:
This hasn't been your first scathing post on the people of this board... I'm sorry you're so displeased. Personally, I just encourage you to spend some time around here... contribute your thoughts and feelings, and you'll come to understand people's ways a little better. And we'll understand yours better as well. I promise... everything's not as dark as you view it!
I don't know you and you don't know me. I called no one out by name but now you are saying I am scathing? I don't believe I have been rude or scathing to anyone. I gave my opinion about some music and made a couple comments otherwise. I didn't realize being called "resident hottie" on here made you the decider on what I can view as dark or not. What I witnessed in that room was dark.

Quote:
The reason why everyone was rambling about nonsensical stuff that night was simply to ignore and override that crazy dude who rambles on endlessly about being Stevie's fiance. Every time he started typing, we'd all say something off the wall to divert the convo. I think you missed a big chunk of what was really going on, because you came in later. But you're gonna think what you're gonna think... so I'll not respond any further to this. My only real beef with you is you're an off-topic thread hog here on the Ledge. But if you recall, I've often high fived you for your off color wit, too.
That quote was at Carrie not me but I'd like to respond. You slammed someone not present because you were trying to drown someone else out? What about the words to American Pie? or The Constitution? Why did it go to jumping on someone who wasn't there? That bucket doesn't hold water my friend.

My Pap told me a long time ago that if you go and show your ass, you have two options. You can show your ass again trying to cover yourself or you can bite your lip and make it right.

Folks showed their asses. How did they respond? Excuses Excuses Excuses. Carrie was obviously not feeling gently ribbed but not one of you stepped up and said "I'm Sorry". Not one. (If anyone sent her a not to apologize, then I am sorry I lump you in with the rest). So don't go trying to say it was all meaningless when someone's feelings were obviously hurt, and no one did anything to salve that.

I don't have a lot of time to be on here, I wish I had more downtime to do this, but I don't. I'm sure I will be accused of being scathing and stirring the pan up again but that's not my intent. It's hard for me not to call Bull**** when it's spread all around.

I also find it funny that a new chat room thread was started so that you guys don't have to face up to your lies and deceptions that were brought up in this one.

Hate me if you want, but I can't stand "behind someone's back" moral codes.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:36 PM
Supporting Ledgie

I for one was not part of the purported Carrie bashing - but jeez man Carrie is an adult and can fend for herself. The moral arguments do nothing but stir up sh*t; and while I empathize with your reasoning at this point there's no sense in beating a dead horse.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:38 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
I for one was not part of the purported Carrie bashing - but jeez man Carrie is an adult and can fend for herself. The moral arguments do nothing but stir up sh*t; and while I empathize with your reasoning at this point there's no sense in beating a dead horse.
You are straight up lying.

I was there.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:29 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation

From my point of view, I'm not lying. I was in the room that night, and I was also at work. I believe I had commented every few minutes as I was busy cleaning prints. What was said about Carrie (if anything) frankly, I missed it. To my knowledge, I have never said anything derogatory about her, or anyone for that matter, in that room. I'll let this accusation go, but do not try to put words in my mouth again, sir.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:01 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
I'll let this accusation go, but do not try to put words in my mouth again, sir.

Or what ?

If you can call me sir, can I call you boy?
Old 04-21-2010, 08:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

"I'm sorry, all I heard was blah blah blah I'm a dirty tramp"
Old 04-21-2010, 09:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

just an observation...'nothing ever changes nothing ever will'

As with most chatrooms, one will find asskissers, kickers, crackers and whackers abound. I have long since outgrown the type of experience chatrooms provide. I sense that most individuals would find themselves coming to the same conclusion...eventually.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:05 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by T8rBoi View Post
Or what ?

If you can call me sir, can I call you boy?
It was a polite gesture. I suggest you do the same. The mods can handle you and your ***** stirring.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

http://rockalittle.com/chat/chat.htm

get yur ass in nicks fix chat now!