User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-19-2019, 03:52 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
Normally I would agree with that, but I would think she would want to benefit from the momentum of the induction. Also, when all of the "lies" were being spewed from the band when LB was initially fired, Stevie alluded to not being able to change the dynamics of the FM tour (ie Lindsey wanting a delay) because she had other commitments in the back half of 2019.
And I am with you on the dubiousness of a new album.
I mean, the Australia tour dates run through Sept. 21. To get her solo band together for rehearsals and hit the road again, she's going to need at least three weeks. Accounting for zero days of rest, which would be unprecedented for her, the earliest she could be out on the road would be November. And even at that, it's a solid 6+ months after the induction. I just can't imagine it, but then again, crazier things have occurred within this band in the past year.

I do think she has a solo tour lined up, though. That's been the thought from the beginning, right? LB may have asked about pushing FM2018-19 dates back a few months, and she used her commitments in 2020 as leverage.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeets2000 View Post
I mean, the Australia tour dates run through Sept. 21. To get her solo band together for rehearsals and hit the road again, she's going to need at least three weeks. Accounting for zero days of rest, which would be unprecedented for her, the earliest she could be out on the road would be November. And even at that, it's a solid 6+ months after the induction. I just can't imagine it, but then again, crazier things have occurred within this band in the past year.

I do think she has a solo tour lined up, though. That's been the thought from the beginning, right? LB may have asked about pushing FM2018-19 dates back a few months, and she used her commitments in 2020 as leverage.
Precisely--so--new album drops in 2022-2023?
Old 02-19-2019, 09:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Having a strange deja vu moment. Remember all that heated debate about 2017-18 being the year of the new Mac album at the very latest because surely stevie would eventually come around.

Old 02-19-2019, 09:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
Having a strange deja vu moment. Remember all that heated debate about 2017-18 being the year of the new Mac album at the very latest because surely stevie would eventually come around.

TOTALLY
-Stevie said on the red carpet at "School of Rock" in December of 2015 FM was going back into the studio. One of them says something, someone else concurs and then someone else refutes it. Fleetwood Mac in a nutshell