Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-14-2006, 10:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazmenFlowers View Post
she looks fab.

count me in here too. while my 2nd short-term goal is to lose 10 pounds by the end of Dec., I'll be happy with just maintaining.
Rock on, sista.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: bouncing off the wall at you. being defined by the applause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze View Post
She's slammin'! I'm with you, Paula, just maintain through the holidaze and then kick it up. Right now, all I want to do is sleep. Must have coffee. BW, you're sweet and obviously okay with women having curves. Of course, you don't play for our team though. Story of my life.
Oh...I played on your Team for years....I just fazed it out.
I had fun though....I didn't want to play the "Bi card"...
Old 11-14-2006, 10:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks you guys.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
Hehe, lucky ladies. I'm doin' alright since I did get propositioned by a 23 y-old last nite. Beauty that he is you would think he was gay!
Old 11-14-2006, 11:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Hehe, lucky ladies. I'm doin' alright since I did get propositioned by a 23 y-old last nite. Beauty that he is you would think he was gay!
I would definitely bone you....
Old 11-14-2006, 11:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I would definitely bone you....
Oh Jesus.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh Jesus.
Mornin'........
Old 11-14-2006, 11:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I've always heard that Bi Town was just a quick stop on the way to Homoville.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcin View Post
I've always heard that Bi Town was just a quick stop on the way to Homoville.
with an occasional pit stop in Conshohocken.
Old 11-14-2006, 11:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I've dropped about 5 lbs...Sadly that is due to illness and not exercise/fitness (When ya have the headaches on caliber with the ones I suffer from, you don't eat as much.)
Old 11-14-2006, 01:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life View Post
I've dropped about 5 lbs...Sadly that is due to illness and not exercise/fitness (When ya have the headaches on caliber with the ones I suffer from, you don't eat as much.)
Migraines? I can sympathize. I get killer headaches.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm doing well on the gym front - not as great on the diet - but I'm not doing horribly either.

Contrary to the pictures I just posted (where my face looks all weird and fat) I'm starting to slim down a bit - and the part I like best - I'm firming up!! I noticed yesterday that my arms are starting to get more solid - I'm gaining some of my lost muscle back and I am way happy about that.

It's only going to get hard the next month and a half...but as long as I keep up with a good gym routine I'm not going to worry so much about my holiday eating
Old 11-14-2006, 01:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna View Post
I'm doing well on the gym front - not as great on the diet - but I'm not doing horribly either.

Contrary to the pictures I just posted (where my face looks all weird and fat) I'm starting to slim down a bit - and the part I like best - I'm firming up!! I noticed yesterday that my arms are starting to get more solid - I'm gaining some of my lost muscle back and I am way happy about that.

It's only going to get hard the next month and a half...but as long as I keep up with a good gym routine I'm not going to worry so much about my holiday eating
I think you looked fine in those pictures, D. You have great skin. Congrats on the muscle thing. I'm starting to work on that....

Oh, and contrary to my celebratory post yesterday - I only lost 7 lbs. Not 10. I knew it was too good to be true!
Old 11-14-2006, 02:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldustsongbird View Post
I think you looked fine in those pictures, D. You have great skin. Congrats on the muscle thing. I'm starting to work on that....

Oh, and contrary to my celebratory post yesterday - I only lost 7 lbs. Not 10. I knew it was too good to be true!
Dude..7 is still GREAT! Everyone is doing so well...
Old 11-14-2006, 03:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldustsongbird View Post
Migraines? I can sympathize. I get killer headaches.
the headaches I suffer (Migraines from absolute hell) are caused by an arachnoid cyst in the right frontal temporal lobe of my brain:

"Your brain swims in three membranes. The first outer layer of the brain is the Dura Mater. The next layer is the arachnoid membrane, called the arachnoid because of it's spider web appearance where cereal spinal fluid flows (the blood of the brain that is basically protein) so neurons can flow from your brain to your spinal cord which also gets blood into the brain through the sub arachnoid space as well as paths to cranial nerves. The Pia Mater is the root of your nervous system (think of the root of a plant) which supplies the brain with blood and connects via the arachnoid trabecula.

When you have a cyst blocking the messages from the brain to the spinal cord and the electric signal doesn't get through properly you may start to notice cognitive, emotional or physical problems. Examples such as getting lost down your street, inexplicable and explosive temper tantrums or dropping a glass. This is age relative and the data for children's reactions is inconclusive. The arachnoid and Pia membranes are the lepomeneges. There are considered a part of connective tissue (the leg bone's connected to the thigh bone the thigh bones connected hip bone the hip bone's connected to your nervous system... you get it, right?) which is why I feel this is, indeed, a connective tissue disorder which is why several of the adults are diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.

An Arachnoid Cyst is nestled between the Dura and Pia Maters. If you can find a good surgeon you should have laser surgery to completely remove the cyst from your brain however when the cyst is sub-arachnoid they can't go in and cut it out because of the chances of hemmorage and paralyzation. Most conditions involving the Pia mater eventually cause the patient to be paralyzed which is why stem cell research is necessary so hopefully one day they can heal these afflictions.

Where your cyst is depends on which kinds of symptoms you have. Some people remain "asymptomatic" but once you become "symptomatic" your life becomes a living hell. Some people do not suffer from pain at all. I am under the conclusion that Arachnoid Cysts are extremely dangerous to your mental health and general well being because you are always fighting the pain you are in it makes it difficult to control other aspects of your life, such as communicating. These things can cause more ailments such as Multiple Sclerosis, Syringomyelia, auto immune disease and if congenital there could be signs of spinal problems. "

Damn thing is getting worse (Obviously it is growing since the last MRI I had in April of this year) so I have yet another Dr.appt on this Thursday at 9AM...Hopefully something can be done since it appears to be going "symptomatic" and my health is going downhill somewhat (My back is in constant pain 24/7).

Brian "Just take me out to the pasture and put me down...Like Mr.Ed" j.