The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 09-02-2018, 02:57 PM
vivfox's Avatar
vivfox vivfox is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,276
Default

If it to be believed a FB page that seems credible tells us Stevie has a musical suprise waiting for us in the opening theme to American Horror Story.
__________________
 photo d754aa6e-1605-473c-895b-9665a3f17371_zpsrtovtrei.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 09-02-2018, 03:38 PM
pryderi pryderi is offline
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 183
Default

exciting news thanks for sharing!
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 09-02-2018, 03:50 PM
Jondalar's Avatar
Jondalar Jondalar is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,959
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
If it to be believed a FB page that seems credible tells us Stevie has a musical suprise waiting for us in the opening theme to American Horror Story.
This is no surprise. Emma Roberts said that Stevie was singing to them.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 09-03-2018, 01:45 AM
TheWildHeart67's Avatar
TheWildHeart67 TheWildHeart67 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 499
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzo View Post
I cannot compare Stevie's SYW songs with his, it is in many ways her best solo album of nine songs. His production was amazing. His actual songs on SYW? Oh dear...
As usual, threads on the Ledge go OT and revert to the Stevie VS Lindsey arguing, put downs and not on topic with the thread's subject.
But I will go ahead and say, I LOVED SYW all the way through. Stevie's songs were fantastic, and so were Lindsey's. The only song I usually skip is "Come."
Apparently that song is about his break-up with Anne Heche.
I really love "Say Goodbye," especially the live version. I LOVE the SYW Tour's double DVD concert,that originally aired on Soundstage.
I also attended the tour in Los Angeles in 12th row, at the Staples Center, and it was a hell of a great concert.
Back on topic though, I'm looking forward to her AHS scenes and the new theme song.
__________________
<img src=images/smilies/jump.gif border=0 alt= title=jump class=inlineimg />
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 09:19 PM
kak125
This message has been deleted by kak125. Reason: wrong topic
  #65  
Old 09-04-2018, 11:24 PM
Nathan's Avatar
Nathan Nathan is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,143
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildHeart67 View Post
As usual, threads on the Ledge go OT and revert to the Stevie VS Lindsey arguing, put downs and not on topic with the thread's subject.
But I will go ahead and say, I LOVED SYW all the way through. Stevie's songs were fantastic, and so were Lindsey's. The only song I usually skip is "Come."
Apparently that song is about his break-up with Anne Heche.
I really love "Say Goodbye," especially the live version. I LOVE the SYW Tour's double DVD concert,that originally aired on Soundstage.
I also attended the tour in Los Angeles in 12th row, at the Staples Center, and it was a hell of a great concert.
Back on topic though, I'm looking forward to her AHS scenes and the new theme song.
Cool! Well, it looks like she wore that godawful sailor jacket she’s sporting nowadays...

Someone knows what songs they did! One more day...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 09-04-2018, 11:30 PM
TheWildHeart67's Avatar
TheWildHeart67 TheWildHeart67 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 499
Default

I don't understand why she has been wearing the same black dress for years now. She always used to wear different, cool stuff. Even during the "IYD" tour she wore a burgandy dress, and also a black one.
But lately, the same sailor dress
__________________
<img src=images/smilies/jump.gif border=0 alt= title=jump class=inlineimg />
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 09-05-2018, 08:05 AM
lovethemac1's Avatar
lovethemac1 lovethemac1 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: center of Canada
Posts: 591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildHeart67 View Post
I don't understand why she has been wearing the same black dress for years now. She always used to wear different, cool stuff. Even during the "IYD" tour she wore a burgandy dress, and also a black one.
But lately, the same sailor dress
I sometimes wonder if she got a BOGO sale on black dresses and tops?

But usually Margie Kent makes her clothes, so wouldn't Margie suggest other colours?
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 09-06-2018, 01:52 PM
petep9000's Avatar
petep9000 petep9000 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 1,454
Default

Call me crazy, but I like to see her shrouded in long shawls like she was during the Street Angel and Rock a Little tours. They added drama and mystery. I get that she thinks she's got a better figure now, but the tights and short skirts she wears for some appearances don't do much for me.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 09-08-2018, 08:49 AM
wheart's Avatar
wheart wheart is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: South Philadelphia
Posts: 2,376
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by petep9000 View Post
Call me crazy, but I like to see her shrouded in long shawls like she was during the Street Angel and Rock a Little tours. They added drama and mystery. I get that she thinks she's got a better figure now, but the tights and short skirts she wears for some appearances don't do much for me.
You're not crazy. I feel the same way and have for years. I feels like she's doing everything she possibly can to not look like Stevie Nicks anymore.
__________________

I remember it all...you just had to fall...
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 09-11-2018, 12:50 PM
onlynow onlynow is offline
Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
If it to be believed a FB page that seems credible tells us Stevie has a musical suprise waiting for us in the opening theme to American Horror Story.
I haven't heard much talk about this. Wonder if it's true? Seems like we'd be hearing more.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 09-11-2018, 02:44 PM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 5,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlynow View Post
I haven't heard much talk about this. Wonder if it's true? Seems like we'd be hearing more.
Emma Roberts said that in a recent carpet interview
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 09-11-2018, 06:03 PM
onlynow onlynow is offline
Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
Emma Roberts said that in a recent carpet interview
If this is the interview you're talking about, it doesn't specifically mention the theme song, just that she was singing. Is there another interview that talks specifics?

https://etcanada.com/video/130493549...-story-season/

Last edited by onlynow : 09-11-2018 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Add link
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 09-11-2018, 08:34 PM
lilyfee's Avatar
lilyfee lilyfee is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlynow View Post
If this is the interview you're talking about, it doesn't specifically mention the theme song, just that she was singing. Is there another interview that talks specifics?

https://etcanada.com/video/130493549...-story-season/

The end of this interview... I wish I was in a position to just ask Stevie Nicks for tickets to her show!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 09-12-2018, 09:12 PM
Frankenstein's Avatar
Frankenstein Frankenstein is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 278
Default

First episode. There was no “musical surprise” involving Stevie in the theme, but I doubted there would be- AHS hasn’t changed their opening theme since it began.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 09-12-2018, 09:14 PM
onlynow onlynow is offline
Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
First episode. There was no “musical surprise” involving Stevie in the theme, but I doubted there would be- AHS hasn’t changed their opening theme since it began.
Thx for letting us know. My app gave out...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

FLEETWOOD MAC personally signed 45 - CHRISTINE McVIE
$269.67
FLEETWOOD MAC personally signed 45 - CHRISTINE McVIE pictureFLEETWOOD MAC personally signed Greatest hits LP cover - CHRISTINE McVIE
$121.35
FLEETWOOD MAC personally signed Greatest hits LP cover - CHRISTINE McVIE pictureChristine McVie Poster Fleetwood Mac Old /Warner Brothers
$29.0
Christine McVie Poster Fleetwood Mac Old /Warner Brothers pictureFLEETWOOD MAC STEVIE NICKS MICK CHRISTINE MCVIE LINDSEY GRAMMY AWARD POSTER
$24.99
FLEETWOOD MAC STEVIE NICKS MICK CHRISTINE MCVIE LINDSEY GRAMMY AWARD POSTER picture1978 Press Photo Christine McVie Rock Singer Songwriter - RRV30495
$19.99
1978 Press Photo Christine McVie Rock Singer Songwriter - RRV30495 picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved