It sucks. 5 5.49%
Love them harmonies, song is just ok. 13 14.29%
They've lost their touch. 3 3.30%
I give it the finger. That's how I feel!!!!! 0 0%
Best song ever! Me Lovvvvvveeeesss it!!!!!!! 1 1.10%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2017, 06:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I love you Elle you're one of my favourite posters on this board. However you're a bit of a broken record on your distain for IMW, so Pot, Kettle, Black!

That being said I agree, if you don't like these tracks, don't buy the album, don't comment on the threads.
Old 04-28-2017, 07:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I like this song, and better than IMW. Probably because Chris is more prominent on it.

Christine's voice is as good as ever, the harmonies of Lindsey and Chris are out of this world, and it sounds like FM! It makes me feel good and has a positive vibe to it.

Thumbs up, but not a home run.
Old 04-28-2017, 07:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I wish they'd stop streaming stuff. No more singles.

I am buying several copies of this album, no matter how horrible it is. Gauntlet thrown Lindsey and Christine. There's nothing you can do to make me not buy this album. If I find out you murdered a few engineers in the process of making it, wouldn't matter.

Michele
Old 04-28-2017, 07:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotonRodeo View Post
Weak songs? Atrocious lyrics? Admittedly Fleetwood Mac has had its share of those.
And you didn't even include stare, stair.

Ha, we should do a thread for worst song lyrics, for all of them combined, not just for one of them. Lindsey would get the Popeye song, for sure.

Someone mentioned Oh Daddy being a sign of Christine's greatness. If Oh Daddy was one of the songs on the new album, I'd cut off my ears and abandon all hope.

Michele
Old 04-28-2017, 08:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
And you didn't even include stare, stair.

Ha, we should do a thread for worst song lyrics, for all of them combined, not just for one of them. Lindsey would get the Popeye song, for sure.

Someone mentioned Oh Daddy being a sign of Christine's greatness. If Oh Daddy was one of the songs on the new album, I'd cut off my ears and abandon all hope.

Michele
Arguably her greatest song!

And Popeye is just another way that song is a mid-era peak

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 04-28-2017, 08:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcrazylove View Post
I love you Elle you're one of my favourite posters on this board. However you're a bit of a broken record on your distain for IMW, so Pot, Kettle, Black!

That being said I agree, if you don't like these tracks, don't buy the album, don't comment on the threads.
The thread is called "How do you feel about Feel About You so expect people to express their opinions about the song.If you don't like seeing ones that don't agree with yours then don't read the thread.

Old 04-28-2017, 08:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I am buying several copies of this album, no matter how horrible it is. Gauntlet thrown Lindsey and Christine. There's nothing you can do to make me not buy this album. If I find out you murdered a few engineers in the process of making it, wouldn't matter.

Michele
Same here. I'm just LOVING what I'm hearing so far, and I don't need to cancel any order either. I'm really excited (and nervous) about going to their concerts in Vegas and Phoenix. I'm sure they won't disappoint me.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 04-28-2017, 08:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Michele

I want more singles.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 04-28-2017, 08:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
The thread is called "How do you feel about Feel About You so expect people to express their opinions about the song.If you don't like seeing ones that don't agree with yours then don't read the thread.
When that opinion was already expressed three times on three different threads with the exact same words, it's not an opinion anymore.

Order cancelled. We get it.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 04-28-2017, 08:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
When that opinion was already expressed three times on three different threads with the exact same words, it's not an opinion anymore.

Order cancelled. We get it.
Exactly. I actually thought I was still in the same thread. Kind of a weird moment. That said, maybe these "feel about you" threads should be collapsed into one anyway. Perhaps I will recommend it on the various threads...brb

Old 04-28-2017, 08:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Michele
I agree. As one of Chris' biggest fans, I can BARELY tolerate Oh Daddy. And Warm Ways. Bleck. Snooze fests!

And to be fair, Storms and Beautiful Child, too.

If I wanna sleep, I'll take something!
Old 04-28-2017, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I agree. As one of Chris' biggest fans, I can BARELY tolerate Oh Daddy. And Warm Ways. Bleck. Snooze fests!

I will ban both you and Michele from this board if I see anymore statements like this. I don't know how to do that.. but I'll figure it out.

.....you're gonna go down!!
Old 04-28-2017, 09:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I will ban both you and Michele from this board if I see anymore statements like this. I don't know how to do that.. but I'll figure it out.

.....you're gonna go down!!
If I can make you see, if there's been a fool around, it's got to be the Daddy lovers.

Michele
Old 04-28-2017, 09:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
If I can make you see, if there's been a fool around, it's got to be the Daddy lovers.

Michele
Oh Daddy is one of her best songs. A moody, atmospheric gem!!!!!!!
Old 04-28-2017, 10:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post

I can't stand Stevie these days but I love those two songs. Most of her stuff I love up until after Mirage. Then it was hit and miss.