The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
View Poll Results: what drugs have you done?
pot 36 83.72%
coke 17 39.53%
crack 7 16.28%
meth 12 27.91%
adderall/ritalin/etc 5 11.63%
ummmm... other? 24 55.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-2007, 07:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thumbs up Hehe

Oh yeah, I forgot about being high in Denver!

*sings* "Rocky Mountain high...in Colorado."

Old 02-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847 View Post
Oh yeah, I forgot about being high in Denver!

*sings* "Rocky Mountain high...in Colorado."

I KNEW that was coming
Old 02-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
The last time I did acid was at a Grateful Dead concert. Yes folks, Jerry Garcia was still alive and Carlos Santana was on the tour with them and Bruce Hornsby was on keyboards because their other keyboard player OD'd. Santana had been busted in Texas a few days before the show here with a rather large amount of weed if memory serves. No one was sure if he was going to make it to the show because he was in jail or something. Anyway, I digress. Some guy in a mad hatter hat like Tom Petty used to wear turned around and handed me a blotter. I was in a stdium with 70,000 or so people. Luckily the acid was mellow and I'll never forget watching the almost full moon rise over the stadium. It was a very nice evening.
Before that I hadn't done acid since high school and one of the better trips I had was watching this guys face melt into the shape of a cow's while listening to the most amazing rendition (to my high as a kite ears) of The Hollies The Air That I Breathe. Every time I hear that song, I think of Tony's face melting into the shape of a cow and me laughing at the poor guy because I just couldn't help it. That time it was just four of us hanging out at Tony's place listening to his really cool stereo that he had purchased in Japan while he was in the service. There was even a lava lamp!

I love that story....

rbs
Old 02-06-2007, 02:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
Is that also known as Liquid K?
Not sure. I know that the powder form some people snort is sometimes called "Special K".
Both forms are on my list.
Interesting, but not to be played with.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragandbone View Post
Not sure. I know that the powder form some people snort is sometimes called "Special K".
Both forms are on my list.
Interesting, but not to be played with.
I wonder if "Liquid K" is just the injectable form? I know it's used in veterinary medicine (in conjunction with equal parts Valium) as an anesthetic and has to be kept locked away when not in use because it's targeted by thieves.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragandbone View Post
Not sure.
Maybe I am thinking of liquid L. Thanks.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

o.k. so yeah. I've been wanting to post in this thread so bad, but I had to wait until all of those coke charges were dropped

anyway-I checked "other" which is really boring because it's just alcohol

I smoked pot back in high school. A lot. Then quit for awhile. Never really had the urge to smoke it again until about 2 years ago. A friend and I got some (which was more difficult than I had remembered in HS ) and had a blast. I only did it one other time after that and had a bad experience, so no more. Up until that point I thought it was the most wonderful thing in the world. I loved the "relaxed" feeling it gave me. And then "popping" in and out of complete laughter over no apparent reason I wouldn't be against doing it again if the right situation came up, but I don't practice it on a regular basis.

OH ****!! how could I forget?! I literally JUST remembered this. My last Fleetwood Mac concert-in Nashville we had grass seats (go figure ) There were 4 of us. One-the pot smoking junkie. Me-the ex-pot smoking junkie. Then the other two the ones who had never tried it and would have turned their noses up had I or number one done it. Well....some...chick..or maybe it was a guy?? I don't know passed the J. We kinda looked at each other like.."wtf?? what do we do??" It was like passing a law through congress. We all wanted to, but weren't sure what the others would have thought. After all that crap (raising hands...do you want to?? I don't know..do you want to?), I never even felt anything off of it. I was so pissed. My first experience since HS and it was wasted on that crap