User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-11-2013, 09:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedGypsy View Post
If I think it's the ones you are speaking of I know them and have known them for quite some time. Yes, it was just because they were blonde and had fake boobs. Another friend of mine that is friends with them told me about it after the show. They just randomly walked up to them and asked them if they would like to go up. They are not "true fans" and when they were being ushered up they walked right past me and I said, "Tiffany, Stephanie?! What's going on?" They are twins by the way and they said they were just being upgraded. Needless to say I was not too happy. I get it though....they wanted some PYT's that would have more energy than all the "grandmas" I saw going up. Pretty ridiculous!

Brittany
No, it's not the same ones then..these girls were promised that he would come back and get them..He never came back, so I was kind of happy lol
Old 06-11-2013, 09:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
What a wonderful review, Dee.

When Lindsey refuted Stevie's comment about them being a couple for a long time, did she have a response? Did she laugh or give him a look or something?
No, I don't even think she stopped her story long enough to pay attention. But, she maybe got an ear-full on the plane later... more "tour notes" to discuss. Sorry Detroit! By the time they get there the intro will be "Here's a song I wrote in 1970 and Lindsey put to music in 1974. It's called Without You. Thanks, Lindsey, Mick and John." LOL.

Quote:
I don't think I heard the acoustic Beautiful Child at my shows. Stephanie, yes.

The way you wrote about the show made me feel thrilled about it all over again.

Michele
Aww, thanks. Glad you enjoyed it. I could be wrong about Beautiful Child, but someone else thought it was Storms and I listened closely - maybe it was Goodbye Baby. I get those two mixed up sometimes. I do know this - it was so pretty and I really wish Lindsey would put those acoustic instrumentals out - no frills, just like that.

Quote:
For sound reasons that I don't really understand, Stevie really seems to believe that Lindsey can't hear her during the Landslide intro. It seems to me that if the arena can hear her, he can, but maybe her voice is projected out in such a way and the way speakers are positioned, they can't hear on stage back where he's standing.

How much of her he really can hear is anyone's guess, but she seems to be under the impression that he can't hear at all.

Michele
Ha! You're right. I think he can make out a word here and there but not everything. But, he may not be able to hear anything unless she is facing him in close range.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
When Lindsey refuted Stevie's comment about them being a couple for a long time, did she have a response? Did she laugh or give him a look or something?

That's really cute that audience members were doing the finger count with Stevie during "Without You."

I don't think I heard the acoustic Beautiful Child at my shows. Stephanie, yes.
I'm still uploading the Without You intro (it's taking forever), but I didn't capture Lindsey talking to Mick. I did get a split second recording of his "confused" face when she said it, though.

Stevie didn't even notice. She was looking out into the audience and didn't glance his way or bat an eye when he made the face and then went to clarify things for Mick.

I do remember that Lindsey also kind of laughed to himself when Stevie started talking about one of their friends sneaking into their house and stealing the Without You demo and then secretly putting it back.

Stevie didn't give Youtube a shoutout last night. Only the internet.

We also heard acoustic Destiny Rules and what I think was Stars are Crazy. And something that must have been from the Lion King and clearly wasn't a Fleetwood Mac song.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I did love the way she said "you know, my FAVORITE thing, the internet" as if to say "you all know and joke about how much I hate the internet" lol

And yes it was a "Beautiful Child" instrumental before the concert..

Did anyone else find Mick's comment about Stevie during the band intros to be odd? I wondered if I just interpreted it the wrong way? After he introduced her and everyone applauded, he made a comment that "she knows far too much about the three of us guys.."

I took it as him saying she gets around, because she mouthed to the audience what looked like "what the hell???" and kept throwing her hands up at John like "WTF?" lol
Old 06-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShangriLaTroubl View Post

Did anyone else find Mick's comment about Stevie during the band intros to be odd? I wondered if I just interpreted it the wrong way? After he introduced her and everyone applauded, he made a comment that "she knows far too much about the three of us guys.."

I took it as him saying she gets around, because she mouthed to the audience what looked like "what the hell???" and kept throwing her hands up at John like "WTF?" lol
I've heard him say a variation of that, but it was more along the lines that they better behave themselves, because if she wrote a book and told all the bad things they've done, they could be in a lot of trouble. Sounds like what he said in Atlanta could have used some clarification.

Michele
Old 06-11-2013, 10:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I thought she was saying "What kind?" but I couldn't really make it out (and that didn't seem to make much sense to me).

I couldn't tell if he meant that she just is stuck in guy-world and has to endure all of the boy humor and put up with whatever nonsense they get themselves into, or if he was trying to be suggestive.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...kSrOm9jo#at=97

This video of GDW is a much better one. Again I say, you gotta watch for the new "CRY OUT LOUD!!!" she debuted in ATL at 1:38. The face she made during that line reminded me of the Stevie in the old days.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHearted View Post
Stevie didn't give Youtube a shoutout last night. Only the internet.
I'm hurt at her over that. She faked me out and I said "You Tube"...

Quote:
We also heard acoustic Destiny Rules and what I think was Stars are Crazy. And something that must have been from the Lion King and clearly wasn't a Fleetwood Mac song.

Quote:
And yes it was a "Beautiful Child" instrumental before the concert..
Thanks for confirming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHearted View Post
I thought she was saying "What kind?" but I couldn't really make it out (and that didn't seem to make much sense to me).

I couldn't tell if he meant that she just is stuck in guy-world and has to endure all of the boy humor and put up with whatever nonsense they get themselves into, or if he was trying to be suggestive.
I think he meant she knew too much about them. I thought she was mouthing "Like What?! Like What?!" And shrugging. I think she asked John if he knew and he just shrugged too. I don't think any of these people ever know what they are saying and they must not be great lip/sign language readers either, gauging from the New Orleans bug moment. Which reminds me, I saw a huge mouth fly right near Stevie at one point when she was mouth wide open. I thought we might have to make a Starbucks run for her for a second.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
I'm hurt at her over that. She faked me out and I said "You Tube"...
I did the same. She ruined the moment.

Old 06-12-2013, 12:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Old 06-12-2013, 12:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Have enjoyed reading all the Atlanta reviews/recaps. I have one myself but it'll have to wait. Been a long couple days & lots of driving... so my rambling will wait. Gold Dust Woman was the best Stevie song of the night. Man she nailed that one to the wall. More to come... I have a few random clips that Im gonna try & post on youtube before bed. Not the best looking but they sound pretty good..

He asked me for my love
And that was all
Old 06-12-2013, 01:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Here's my sisters of the moon. Cant figure out for the life of me right now how to embed the silly thing.
Sound is good on this. Love all the uhhhh auuuhhh at the end

He asked me for my love
And that was all

Last edited by Ledge Moderators; 06-12-2013 at 01:35 AM..
Old 06-12-2013, 08:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Old 06-12-2013, 09:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks to all the reviews. I love to get these little tidbits that the average Joe Schmo reviewer doesn't even begin to notice. I'm so glad Stevie is fairing well on this tour. What a difference from Unleashed, when there was so much talk of Stevie's seeming disinterest well into the tour.

I remember it all...you just had to fall...
Old 06-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I was thinking that one of the reviewers said that the intro to Without Love was longer than the song in print. Stevie must have read that one.

Michele