The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-01-2003, 05:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I totally agree,JS...it isn't as poofy here..it looks kinda nice...actually..i think the pic is really cute..the two of them

"I walk on stage, I'm very strong, I'm still pretty cute and I rock." -Stevie Nicks
Old 04-01-2003, 06:18 PM
Senior Ledgie

Nice pic, but I still like it the way she had it before better.I guess Stevie is letting her bangs grow. I like Stevie with her bangs. Poo!

Nae
Old 04-02-2003, 12:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What a beautiful photograph of Stevie & Lindsey! Thanks for posting it. I love her hair there... makes me dream of if they'd stayed together seeing them like that.
Old 04-03-2003, 09:41 AM
Junior Ledgie

Default Love this shot....

Love it, love it, love it!!!!!
Old 04-04-2003, 12:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Do you realize that woman will be 55 next month?? I wish I looked that good at 25!!

Maria
Old 04-04-2003, 01:38 AM
Junior Ledgie

Smile More pics

came across these, hadn't seen them before...

http://www.sararhiannon.com/fm_syw_promo7.jpg

http://www.sararhiannon.com/fm_syw_2003_4.jpg

http://www.sararhiannon.com/fm_syw_2003_5.jpg
Old 04-04-2003, 12:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks for posting those links. Great photograps of the whole group. Stevie looks amazing!
Old 04-04-2003, 12:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart ooh wow

That first one is awesome. Never thought Lindsey could look so hot in a turtleneck sweater .
-Sonia
"So I close my eyes softly... till I become that part of the wind that we all long for sometimes. And to those that I love like a ghost through a fog, like a charmed hour and a haunted song, and the angel... of my dreams"

"All alone we suffer. Oh, to steal your heart away."
Old 04-04-2003, 05:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie, sweetie, darling, two words: STYLING PRODUCTS!

My hair is naturally curly and if I just get out of the shower and let it air dry, without putting anything in it, it looks like Stevie's hair in these pics. You can still have the no-bangs, curly thing. A little mousse and a little Aussie sprunch spray can do wonders!!

Frizz-ease, leave-in conditioners, etc. can all tame that frizz too. I'm sorry, but I just can't believe Stevie's allowing these to be the publicity photos. She will always be a beautiful woman, no doubt, but pleeeez, no more "Tusk" hairdos!

Old 04-04-2003, 05:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Livia

My hair is naturally curly and if I just get out of the shower and let it air dry, without putting anything in it, it looks like Stevie's hair in these pics. You can still have the no-bangs, curly thing. A little mousse and a little Aussie sprunch spray can do wonders!!

Frizz-ease, leave-in conditioners, etc. can all tame that frizz too. I'm sorry, but I just can't believe Stevie's allowing these to be the publicity photos. She will always be a beautiful woman, no doubt, but pleeeez, no more "Tusk" hairdos!

Same w/ me. I'm about to send that girl some molding mudd (the best styling product for curly/wavy hair out there).

If she's going to wear it curly at least cut off the ends. They're just dead.

Susie
Old 04-06-2003, 11:28 AM
Junior Ledgie

I like her hair like that it's a change and I think it rocks.
Oh I've been close to leaving Fleetwood Mac ever since I joined Fleetwood Mac. But so has everybody else. To be in Fleetwood Mac is to live in a soap opera. And it has been pretty scandalous and pretty incestuous, and pretty wonderful in a lot of ways.
~Stevie Nicks, Us Magazine, July 9, 1990

We tangle a lot, but we love each other ~ we'll always love each other. He and I will never get away from the fact that we were as one for so many years.
~Stevie Nicks, Mademoiselle, August 1982
Old 04-06-2003, 11:33 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Livia

I know what that is like i have naturally really curly hair and if I don't load it with gel or any products it's all over and frizzy and poofy. I wish I could have straight hair but it takes me over an hour to get it straight.
Oh I've been close to leaving Fleetwood Mac ever since I joined Fleetwood Mac. But so has everybody else. To be in Fleetwood Mac is to live in a soap opera. And it has been pretty scandalous and pretty incestuous, and pretty wonderful in a lot of ways.
~Stevie Nicks, Us Magazine, July 9, 1990

We tangle a lot, but we love each other ~ we'll always love each other. He and I will never get away from the fact that we were as one for so many years.
~Stevie Nicks, Mademoiselle, August 1982
Old 04-06-2003, 08:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Not too bad. Very nice in fact.

Hair is still a little too frizzy for my taste......and maybe it is the bangs thing that's messing it up for me. I like her with bangs too. These pics are definitely better than those other ones we've seen lately though.

Stephanie

He fell for her again...she watched it happen...every day...day by day...but MORE important...NIGHT BY NIGHT!!--Thrown Down

Last edited by Rumours; 04-06-2003 at 08:45 PM..
Old 04-07-2003, 08:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

good lord! mud? moose? ITS JUST HAIR! you sound like a bunch of girls! oh wait...duh.

;-)
Old 04-07-2003, 09:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
good lord! mud? moose? ITS JUST HAIR! you sound like a bunch of girls! oh wait...duh.

LMAO...same thing for me..my hair is hopeless if i don't use mousse or polishingg serum...i let it curl yesterday and then when i went to bed it was in a ponytail,which fell out while i was sleeping..and guess who i look like this morning? LOL... I think i might waste the extra 30 minutes to get it somewhat straight today though

"I walk on stage, I'm very strong, I'm still pretty cute and I rock." -Stevie Nicks