Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-30-2018, 03:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

waiting for venue presale don't have an amex card
Old 04-30-2018, 04:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kak125 View Post
Lol did you see Mick is doing a Meet & Greet for $600. That's insane!
My mom got me a ticket for the meet and greet. I'm kinda regretting that now from what I've been told about them. I thought I was actually gonna get to have a conversation with him. Plus I bet Lindsey's concert would've been cheaper. But no going back now. At least I finally get to see Christine live
Old 04-30-2018, 08:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=kak125;1225687]Lol did you see Mick is doing a Meet & Greet for $600. That's insane![/QUOTE

I wouldn't pay 50 cents to meet that man.
Old 04-30-2018, 08:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by singertobe View Post
My mom got me a ticket for the meet and greet. I'm kinda regretting that now from what I've been told about them. I thought I was actually gonna get to have a conversation with him. Plus I bet Lindsey's concert would've been cheaper. But no going back now. At least I finally get to see Christine live
I attended the meet/greet on the last tour. I asked him for a new album (a double album no less) and he gave a very diplomatic answer about the difficulty in keeping everyone engaged in the lengthy recording process of a double album. He also said he appreciated the desire for new music.

Believe me I would ask a completely different question now if they're still doing it that way. I hope he's bombarded with Lindsey questions. I hope and pray someone can pin him down on "scheduling conflicts" by listing the times FM waited for Stevie without resorting to firing anyone. He wants to avoid the word fired because it's an ugly word. Yes, but it's not just a word, it's an ugly act.

Your mom was very generous to purchase this for you. She'd be hurt if you didn't go.
Old 05-01-2018, 01:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

pass thanks.
i've never seen Bucky solo
so hopefully he's touring somewhere on the US east coast in December where I hope to be for CHristmas
Old 05-01-2018, 02:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by singertobe View Post
That is so sweet of you mom to but you a ticket!! I'm envious!! Go and enjoy the concert, and please ignore the negativity on here - don't let it spoil your experience. Whatever went on with the band, we don't have to take sides, and it doesn't have to stop us enjoying the shows. I'm sure it will be wonderful and you'll have a great time!
Old 05-01-2018, 03:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Hope they do a UK tour...will have to consider shall I/shan’t ??
Saw them in 2015 and would have loved to see Rumours5, one more time.
Old 05-01-2018, 08:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

VIP prices are ridiculous. I perused around on that site a couple different times yesterday and sometimes it said certain packages were sold out, then later in they were available again. Weird. I also noticed the Ticketmaster site for my show in San Diego has the seating chart wrong. The seating chart on the VIP site is actually correct. Unreal. I mean how difficult can it be? So make sure you guys check your Ticketmaster seating charts against the VIP seating charts. The VIP seating charts are also more detailed.
As for tickets, I'm going to skip all the presales as I've learned it's mostly just a way for the venue to sell the crap seats. I will try for the regular on sale on Friday. If nothing comes up for that I will just wait it out.

Jamie
Old 05-01-2018, 08:37 AM
jkmaletic
This message has been deleted by jkmaletic.
Old 05-01-2018, 01:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm going. The Amex presale doesn't have a lot available for the LA shows unless you're ok paying 299 and up for a seat.
Will probably wait til the general sale date for better options.

Crushed that Lindsey left, but I'm a big Mike Campbell fan, so I'm interested to hear how they sound. Will miss Lindsey's playing, but I think people are going to be surprised what Mike brings to the band.
Old 05-02-2018, 03:23 PM
Junior Ledgie

Anyone know the Live Nation and or Facebook password for pre-sales tomorrow ?
Old 05-02-2018, 03:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

this one starts tomorrow:

SiriusXM subscribers will have the opportunity to purchase tickets before the general public on Friday, May 4 at 10 am local time. The SiriusXM Presale will run on Thursday, May 3 from 10 am to 10 pm local time. NOTE: The SiriusXM Presale for Louisville, KY, will run on Thursday, May 10 from 10 am to 10 pm CT. To access the SiriusXM Presale use code SIRIUSXM. For complete ticket information, please visit www.fleetwoodmac.com.
Old 05-03-2018, 09:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I was looking for tickets for the pittsburgh show with the sirius presale code and noticed they dropped the prices for the show. It's now $66-190 so that helps a bit. I was only able to pull up floor 4 row cc so i will wait till tomorrow for the public on sale.

Last edited by kak125; 05-03-2018 at 10:19 AM..
Old 05-03-2018, 10:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

livenation is playlist i usedit to get my tickets
Old 05-03-2018, 02:49 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Pittsburgh

Used the Live Nation code to pick a pair of tickets up this morning. I don't mind being upstairs for this go round. Was budgeting for a farewell show and seeing them more than once. So this worked out well for me in a way. Interested to see what they decide to throw together as a career spanning set. I imagine I'll enjoy myself either way. I get too anxious waiting for the regular onsale anymore so these seats were fine by me. No need to be up close just yet. Not unless they're going to do some of the songs I've missed before. Thought I can see myself trying to be up front if Sara makes an appearance again. And Christine has a better voice across the tour.
Old 05-04-2018, 07:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Good luck to everyone today that is trying the general sale. I will be among you. I'm pretty picky about where I'm sitting, so if the sections I'm looking for don't come up, I plan to wait. Really hoping to get them today though for two reasons: get it out of the way, and then be able to look forward to it all the way to December.

Jamie