User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-13-2009, 08:43 AM
Junior Ledgie

Default Unleashed DVD?

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if any one knows if there will be a DVD of one of the shows from the Unleashed tour? I went to the Wembley show last week was fantastic, just hoping that there will be a DVD of one the shows!
Old 11-13-2009, 11:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I wonder that too, it would be soo cool

Old 11-13-2009, 05:28 PM
Ledgie

I was thinking about this last night.

As it's a greatest hits tour, I can't see that they really would

But then again if they do plan to release a DVD, I reckon it's either already been recorded during their US tour or it'll be filmed during their Australia one.
Old 11-13-2009, 08:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^^ Good point.

Maybe they'll use a live dvd or cd component to sell a new album?

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I could've sworn that someone said there were alot of "professional" film people at their Dallas show back at the end of April.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn View Post
I could've sworn that someone said there were alot of "professional" film people at their Dallas show back at the end of April.
I saw professional photographers in Atlanta. They took a photo of the crew onstage.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I thought I remembered hearing that they would film it just for themselves and it wouldn't be anything that would be up for purchase.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:25 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn View Post
Dallas was the first show I went to on this tour and was disppointed only to get a row 12 seat. Having resigned myself to being seated for the evening, I then ran to the stage when I heard someone say "security says the first 12 rows can come up - the band want a big crowd up there because they're filming".

We'll see!
Old 11-14-2009, 09:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
Dallas was the first show I went to on this tour and was disppointed only to get a row 12 seat. Having resigned myself to being seated for the evening, I then ran to the stage when I heard someone say "security says the first 12 rows can come up - the band want a big crowd up there because they're filming".

We'll see!
God I would love that!!! We'll keep our fingers crossed!!!
Old 11-15-2009, 01:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

We'll see!
I concur; that is promising news.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, there must be footage of each night don't you think? I mean they got large video-screens hanging at every show, which showed close-ups and images all the time...never saw any camera-people at the two shows I attended.

Or are these images filmed by automated camera's and as scripted/staged as the rest of the show?

Alas, should a DVD add anyting tot he Boston-DVD? Maybe, on the other hand...it'll generate some more cash...so why not release it :-)
Old 11-15-2009, 02:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

We'll see!
That does sound like good news! Thanks for the info.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:38 AM
Ledgie

One would know if filming were taking place. One hint would be that someone mentions it (i.e. Dallas) another would be the presense of extra cameras. For the LIB DVD we can clearly see two cameras that are suspended above the thirdish row and a camera that pans across the edge of the stage, not to mention the extra cameramen on stage.

In other news my life will not be complete if a DVD/Album of this tour is not released.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Guys.... we are legitimately the only people in the world who would buy a DVD from this tour. I don't know how much I support this idea of the sales are going to be ****ty and the entire ordeal just makes Fleetwood Mac more cynical and angsty about everything. Yes, I'm being dramatic.... but you get my point.

HOWEVER, if professional footage was somehow leaked/publically released in a different way... I could do that. i.e. MTV, Direct TV or Comcast concerts, etc. that we could rip and put up on here.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:29 AM
Ledgie

Apparently every show is filmed, so Dallas may not have been a special night, but I can say the audience was awesome and the performance one of the better ones I saw, so iot would be a good night to use.

Some professional footage from Unleashed would be great to have. The benefit would be the quality over LIB. In the recent Australian and UK TV interviews, the LIB DVD was used thrpughout and it's not very good quality at all compared with what has been released even shortly after it was in 2004.