User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-13-2011, 06:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
This should perhaps be in the TMI Thread... but someone I used to work with (I was his supervisor) went out and got a piercing done on his lunch hour. Nothing ususual about that - except that it was a Prince Albert! If anyone is unfamiliar with the term - it means a guy getting a very delicate part of his anatomy pierced!

Now, that is NOT for me but to do it on your lunch hour and come back to work - Jeeeeesus! He was limping (no bloody wonder!) and was obviously in a lot of pain. I had to ask him what was up and if he wanted to go home. When he told me I could NOT believe it. I refused to until he took out his phone and showed me a photo!

After getting over the shock, not of the percing but of that fact he'd come back to work, I sent him home. Serious helth and safety issues. We wroked in a busy store room and what if someone had knocked into him or something.... Man, I'm kinda squirming just writing this!

So there you go - a piercing story for ya! This guy is now forever known as the guy who got his c**k pierced while at work!
I've never heard of that part of the anatomy being referred to as a "lunch hour" before!
Old 01-13-2011, 06:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
I've never heard of that part of the anatomy being referred to as a "lunch hour" before!
Hahaha!! Nice work. I should specify that lunch hour referes to the time period that said piercing was carried out! The again, I suppose "lunch hour" could work just as well... it has protein and all!
Old 01-13-2011, 06:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Hahaha!! Nice work. I should specify that lunch hour referes to the time period that said piercing was carried out! The again, I suppose "lunch hour" could work just as well... it has protein and all!
So....Lunch Box got done in Lunch Hour!
Old 01-13-2011, 08:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboles View Post
I've been thinking about getting my nipples pierced. Anyone else done this on here?
i've done it~ the actual piercing wasn't bad~the week after however they are pretty sore while they start to heal, but after that i have had no problems~ i even changed the jewelry myself, which i thought i would never be able to do~
Old 01-13-2011, 09:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You don't like the idea of my nipples pierced Viv?
I can't stop you but if you are asking my opinion; please don't.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
My Mom had hers done for her 50th birthday... she's terribly proud of them . I think your nipples will be pretty sensitive for a while afterwards, especially with clothing on. I'm not a big fan of piercings, but I'm even less of a fan of people not going after things they want to do. If you want to do it, DO IT!
Let's all get together and hang out with Louie's mom! hahahaha! You can join too Louie! hahaha!
Old 01-13-2011, 11:07 AM
baboles
This message has been deleted by baboles.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
This should perhaps be in the TMI Thread... but someone I used to work with (I was his supervisor) went out and got a piercing done on his lunch hour. Nothing ususual about that - except that it was a Prince Albert!
Ouch! I've actually joked around with some of friends about getting one of those. I don't think I could ever go through that process though. Yikes!
Old 01-13-2011, 12:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
This should perhaps be in the TMI Thread... but someone I used to work with (I was his supervisor) went out and got a piercing done on his lunch hour. Nothing ususual about that - except that it was a Prince Albert! If anyone is unfamiliar with the term - it means a guy getting a very delicate part of his anatomy pierced!
My junk hurts just thinking about it
Old 01-13-2011, 02:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Prince Albert

So there you go - a piercing story for ya! This guy is now forever known as the guy who got his c**k pierced while at work!
I would strongly suggest that no one do this. A good friend of mine had it done, and, even though he removed it, years ago, he STILL has to pee, sitting down. Because it comes out the "other" hole, too. He's very sorry he had it done.
TMI? Not at all. That thread died the death...
Old 01-13-2011, 02:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

My friend had her nipple pierced and she loves it. Her ex boyfriend never had a bad word to say about it either. She did say that it hurt like a mother if it were to get caught on anything, but other than that she was as proud as anything about it. Just thankfully not so proud that she felt the need to show it to me.
Old 01-13-2011, 03:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The basic rule of thumb with a nipple piercing is that if you can see it through your clothes, it's trashy. Also, you gots to have the undercarriage to support it! If you have big ol' floppy gynecomastia man boobies, or if your chest is like an emaciated emery board, then it's probably not a good idea to draw attention to that part of your body.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
If you have big ol' floppy gynecomastia man boobies, or if your chest is like an emaciated emery board, then it's probably not a good idea to draw attention to that part of your body.
No man boobies or emaciated emery board here!
Old 01-13-2011, 10:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
No man boobies or emaciated emery board here!
I can vouch for that, but those nipples look so much better the way they are.