User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-05-2014, 10:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
And didn't she say it would be 5 songs from In Your Dreams that HAD NOT been performed before? (or am I just imagining that?)
No -she said that, and I couldn't be happier! Along with the 24 Karat Gold songs that she mentioned, I really hope these plans pan out. I'm sure they will - as she said, "What else am I gonna do?"

Can we fast-forward this year please???

Jamie
Old 11-06-2014, 02:09 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
LOVED that interview. Thank you for posting.
You are very welcome. Glad I could contribute something to the discussion of Stevie's plans.
Old 11-06-2014, 02:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks for the link Lisa.

It looks like it was only for the internet.I watched tonights show on tv and Stevie was not on it.

Heres my copy for keepers.

http://www.adrive.com/public/7Xtw5T/...1052014%20.avi

And to watch again.

Stephanie on tv interview 11052014 by wppcproductions

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 11-06-2014, 02:47 AM
Senior Ledgie

Hi Skip and thanks very much for the embedded copy of the video. I don't know how to do that yet so appreciate your skills.

Yes - the video appears to be an unedited version for the internet. I suppose they will show edited portions on TV in the near future.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa W View Post
Hi Skip and thanks very much for the embedded copy of the video. I don't know how to do that yet so appreciate your skills.

Yes - the video appears to be an unedited version for the internet. I suppose they will show edited portions on TV in the near future.
No problem Lisa .I would of had it up sooner if my internet connection wasn't giving me problems.

Yes they probably run clips of it maybe the next couple of days or on the weekend show..

Old 11-06-2014, 03:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison View Post
I find Stevie very harsh and agitated in this interview, I sure wish she smiled more. Was interesting all the same.
Stevie is rarely lighthearted or smiley, especially when she's talking about herself. When is she ever not talking about herself? Almost never. She's very abrupt in her speech, and takes herself too seriously. She has strong emotional intelligence, but she is not very intellectual. (Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses).

The concept of a Fleetwood Mac musical and the babble that followed was embarrassing. But I found it interesting yet not surprising that Stevie isn't into musicals. It was bit of a misnomer when you hear her state "I'm not a musical person." Also, for a bit of potty humor taken out of context, she said "do do!"
Old 11-06-2014, 06:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thank you Skip!

Crystallineknowledge
Dedicated to Stevie.
Old 11-06-2014, 07:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I thought she seemed a little agitated too. But she was trying to cover it up. Maybe tired?

I have changed, but you remain ageless
Old 11-06-2014, 08:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless child View Post
I thought she seemed a little agitated too. But she was trying to cover it up. Maybe tired?
I thought she seemed fine...just very direct, like she was in no mood for BS or small talk. I like this side of her. I like when asked about touring solo again, she answered along the lines of, well yeah...what else would I do? So funny. But I get her theory about once you slow down just a little it's harder to get back up and going again. I can relate to that for sure.

I remember it all...you just had to fall...
Old 11-06-2014, 10:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinHead View Post
Stevie is rarely lighthearted or smiley, especially when she's talking about herself. When is she ever not talking about herself? Almost never. She's very abrupt in her speech, and takes herself too seriously. She has strong emotional intelligence, but she is not very intellectual. (Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses).

The concept of a Fleetwood Mac musical and the babble that followed was embarrassing. But I found it interesting yet not surprising that Stevie isn't into musicals. It was bit of a misnomer when you hear her state "I'm not a musical person." Also, for a bit of potty humor taken out of context, she said "do do!"
I agree with everything you said here except for the "not very intellectual". How do you know? Do you have her IQ score?

As far as the "musical" comments, they were a little eye-rolling. But sometimes I think Stevie lives in a world where people are constantly referring to her as a "legend" and I think that gets into her head almost subconsciously. So if she's guilty of anything it might be a lack of modesty that's manifested thru the constant praise she aquires.

(Wow - I sounded like a shrink there.)
Old 11-06-2014, 10:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNV View Post
"I have a little over a year left with Fleetwood Mac." More tour dates? An album? Both? I'm surprised no one has mentioned this statement yet. We certainly didn't know they had firm plans that far out, did we?
agree, that's really good info.

Lindsey said similar to some of his fans, when repeatedly asked about his next solo endeavors... that 2016 seems entirely plausible for his next OMS (solo) tour.

that said, i think they've been negotiating and re-negotiating every single day, trying to get SN on board for the album so they can put out everything they've recorded and finished so far (they say they have at least 8 songs completely finished, i guess that means with everybody's parts done but Stevie's), and so with everything up in the air what they say one day may change 2 days later.

but if i can't get it any sooner, i'd settle for LB solo in 2016.

and i hope that FM album comes out in 2015. maybe they coaxed SN into not doing solo tour in summer of 2015 (presumably on the break from FM tour?), but finish that FM album instead during that time?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 11-06-2014, 11:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

She isn't doing the album or she would have said so already. Just my opinion. The rest of the band is stringing us along so we will go to the tour.
Old 11-06-2014, 12:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
Thank you Skip!
No problem.

Old 11-06-2014, 12:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmaletic View Post
I agree with everything you said here except for the "not very intellectual". How do you know? Do you have her IQ score?

As far as the "musical" comments, they were a little eye-rolling. But sometimes I think Stevie lives in a world where people are constantly referring to her as a "legend" and I think that gets into her head almost subconsciously. So if she's guilty of anything it might be a lack of modesty that's manifested thru the constant praise she aquires.

(Wow - I sounded like a shrink there.)

If people keep calling me a legend .That will make me feel old. I wonder what is her feeling about that.

Old 11-06-2014, 01:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
agree, that's really good info.

Lindsey said similar to some of his fans, when repeatedly asked about his next solo endeavors... that 2016 seems entirely plausible for his next OMS (solo) tour.

that said, i think they've been negotiating and re-negotiating every single day, trying to get SN on board for the album so they can put out everything they've recorded and finished so far (they say they have at least 8 songs completely finished, i guess that means with everybody's parts done but Stevie's), and so with everything up in the air what they say one day may change 2 days later.

but if i can't get it any sooner, i'd settle for LB solo in 2016.

and i hope that FM album comes out in 2015. maybe they coaxed SN into not doing solo tour in summer of 2015 (presumably on the break from FM tour?), but finish that FM album instead during that time?
Stevie said she is NOT touring solo in 2015. Stevie solo in 2016 seems likely. So FM better get Stevie on board for that record quickly. More importantly, they need to pull themselves away from the touring trough long enough to finish recording and get the new record out in 2015, releasing it no later than late summer 2015, or Stevie will likely be moving on after her "little over a year left with FM" is over. If they wait till next fall to release, I feel it will be too late. I don't believe Stevie is not going to want to go out and promote a new FM tour AND record for even 6 months afterwards. That would be 4 years in a row of her committing to FM. I don't think she thinks the world is sitting around waiting, or even wanting another FM record, just the @5K members on The Ledge.