Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-02-2007, 04:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I love atlanta. I think georgia has to be my favorite state

anyway. I've been to mammoth cave, but it's been so long(15 years maybe), I really can't remember.

Louisville is nice. I wish I had a little more notice because my boss' wife is from there and she would have some adventures for you to do but unfortunatley they are out of town until next week I go there every year for meetings in april.
as far as places to eat-Joe's crabshack is on the water and is good from what I hear (I don't eat seafood) and if you want to get a little more ritzy, I recommend Kunz's fourth and market http://www.louisville.com/entertainment/dining.aspx. They have great pork chops!! As far as nightlife (I don't know what you're looking for) I've always had a good time at O'Malleys (address- http://www.louisville.com/entertainm...archclubs.aspx) Downtown there is fourth street live which is a LOT of fun It has restaurants/bars etc all in one area

obviously, Louisville is home of the Derby, but there won't be much going on. I'd still try to see the sights if you get a chance. Hope you have fun in the great state of Kentucky. (please come back and tell everyone we aren't that bad )
Old 02-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2677 View Post
I love atlanta. I think georgia has to be my favorite state

anyway. I've been to mammoth cave, but it's been so long(15 years maybe), I really can't remember.

Louisville is nice. I wish I had a little more notice because my boss' wife is from there and she would have some adventures for you to do but unfortunatley they are out of town until next week I go there every year for meetings in april.
as far as places to eat-Joe's crabshack is on the water and is good from what I hear (I don't eat seafood) and if you want to get a little more ritzy, I recommend Kunz's fourth and market http://www.louisville.com/entertainment/dining.aspx. They have great pork chops!! As far as nightlife (I don't know what you're looking for) I've always had a good time at O'Malleys (address- http://www.louisville.com/entertainm...archclubs.aspx) Downtown there is fourth street live which is a LOT of fun It has restaurants/bars etc all in one area

obviously, Louisville is home of the Derby, but there won't be much going on. I'd still try to see the sights if you get a chance. Hope you have fun in the great state of Kentucky. (please come back and tell everyone we aren't that bad )
As of now we're stopping in Louisville just because it's convenient- I think the only thing I know I want to do is go to earX-tacy, which is just an awesome music store. Thanks for the advice on the nightlife! I think we'll probably head downtown and see what's shaking.

I've driven through Kentucky once before and it was such a beautiful drive- you won't get any knocks from me. I grew up in KANSAS and people do not like to let me forget it!