User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-28-2019, 02:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnL View Post
I havent posted here in quite a while for obvious reasons but I swear you people are just full on mean ass no hearted assholes. Ban me...kick me out...I could care less. All of you people who just come on here to knock Stevie and Mick and anyone else who pisses you off for the day are just pure losers. No one even reads your posts anymore because any true Stevie fan knows not to come here anymore because of you asshats. All I can say is.....FU!! Bye!!
Old 01-28-2019, 05:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I havent posted here in quite a while for obvious reasons but I swear you people are just full on mean ass no hearted assholes. Ban me...kick me out...I could care less. All of you people who just come on here to knock Stevie and Mick and anyone else who pisses you off for the day are just pure losers. No one even reads your posts anymore because any true Stevie fan knows not to come here anymore because of you asshats. All I can say is.....FU!! Bye!!
Old 01-28-2019, 06:29 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Question

Quote:
John I'm not sure exactly what the obvious reasons are, I'm sure there's more than one (no sarcasm). But honestly, I guess we live in a world where no one is above reproach. And judging solely from what we've heard from Lindsey alone, I honestly think Stevie (all of them, really) have behaved poorly, shamefully, childishly. Now... Am I perfect? No goddamn way. So I certainly don't hold the band to some gold standard either. However I will say I'm quite disappointed in everything that's happened with regards to Lindsey exiting. It's a bit soul crushing, and frankly, I had to choose not to give too much of my energy to it. Do I still love Stevie, sure I do... she and the band were wonderful... in their time. I will always love their music. But with that said, I'm simply uninterested in whatever they are doing if it's not going to be the Rumours line-up "til the end."
Old 01-28-2019, 08:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

If I had a dollar for every time he's sworn that he's leaving, and never coming back, I could buy a few cocktails.

Not trying to stir, but it's true. Absolutely true.
Old 01-28-2019, 09:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
John I'm not sure exactly what the obvious reasons are, I'm sure there's more than one (no sarcasm). But honestly, I guess we live in a world where no one is above reproach. And judging solely from what we've heard from Lindsey alone, I honestly think Stevie (all of them, really) have behaved poorly, shamefully, childishly. Now... Am I perfect? No goddamn way. So I certainly don't hold the band to some gold standard either. However I will say I'm quite disappointed in everything that's happened with regards to Lindsey exiting. It's a bit soul crushing, and frankly, I had to choose not to give too much of my energy to it. Do I still love Stevie, sure I do... she and the band were wonderful... in their time. I will always love their music. But with that said, I'm simply uninterested in whatever they are doing if it's not going to be the Rumours line-up "til the end."
Very well said. Thank you for your perspective. Enables all of us to consider looking at things with eyes wide open (I am not there yet--but I hope to get there. I miss the music)
Old 01-28-2019, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
If I had a dollar for every time he's sworn that he's leaving, and never coming back, I could buy a few cocktails.

Not trying to stir, but it's true. Absolutely true.
I guess we will all have to try and live with his disappointment.
Old 01-28-2019, 09:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I guess we will all have to try and live with his disappointment.
His Queen is perfect.

Mine is Perfekt.
Old 01-29-2019, 10:19 AM

Quote:
His Queen is perfect.

Mine is Perfekt.
Hellooooo Fleetwood MacVie... it's her band... hahahahaha...
Old 01-29-2019, 11:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Hellooooo Fleetwood MacVie... it's her band... hahahahaha...
It’s just amazing how one of the least talented people gets to dictate the band.
Old 01-29-2019, 11:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
It’s just amazing how one of the least talented people gets to dictate the band.
Hands down, the least talented. By far!
Old 01-30-2019, 12:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Hands down, the least talented. By far!
( SN ) = No its the MOST popular by FAR!!! and that's fair enough too
Old 01-30-2019, 12:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie W/Heart View Post
( SN ) = No its the MOST popular by FAR!!! and that's fair enough too
No one can argue that $he's the most popular.

But there's certainly no accounting for taste. The masses are usually attracted to the lowest common denominator. Like a fly to a goat turd.
Old 02-05-2019, 04:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

seems many write-ups for the FM shows coming into your town involve LB mention so will paste the ones i see:

Philly:

https://www.philly.com/entertainment...-20190204.html

The biggest concerts coming to Philadelphia, with Ariana Grande, the Rolling Stones, Cher, Meek Mill, Mott the Hoople, and more
by Dan DeLuca, Updated: February 4, 2019

Fleetwood Mac (March 9, Boardwalk Hall; March 22 and April 5, Wells Fargo Center). Can it really be Fleetwood Mac without Lindsey Buckingham? Last year, the songwriter behind such big Mac hits as “Go Your Own Way” and “Second Hand News” lost a power struggle and was kicked out of the band famously full of strong personalities. It’s taken two to replace him, with Tom Petty guitarist Mike Campbell and Crowded House singer Neil Finn on board. The band is altered, but the brand carries on. (609-348-7000, boardwalkhall.com and 215-336-3600, wellsfargocenterphilly.com).

Houston:

https://www.houstoniamag.com/events/fleetwood-mac

Event Calendar
Fleetwood Mac

Lindsey Buckingham’s acrimonious departure last year was just the latest juicy chapter in the band’s tumultuous history. Now Mick, Stevie, and the rest soldier on with Crowded House’s Neil Finn and ex-Heartbreaker Mike Campbell in tow, immediately if awkwardly expanding one of pop-rock’s most exalted catalogs.

Dallas:

https://www.dallasobserver.com/music...d-mac-11543799

The 10 Best Concerts of the Week: Buffalo Black, Fleetwood Mac and More
Diamond Rodrigue | February 4, 2019 | 4:05am

Fleetwood Mac
8 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 7 at American Airlines Center, 2500 Victory Ave., $122 and up at ticketnetwork.com

Mick Fleetwood, Stevie Nicks, and John and Christine McVie are ready to rock Dallas once again for their 2019 North American tour. There are some changes to the lineup. After clashes within the band over tour dates, songwriter and former guitarist Lindsey Buckingham was replaced. Instead, Neil Finn of Crowded House and Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers guitarist Mike Campbell will be lending Fleetwood Mac a hand on the AAC stage Thursday. It will be one of the first times in over 40 years that the band has played without Buckingham. Jacob Vaughn

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 02-05-2019, 05:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
It will be one of the first times in over 40 years that the band has played without Buckingham. Jacob Vaughn
Time era band?

NEVER HAPPENED.

People are ****ing idiots, and write history to suit their needs.