User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-31-2013, 03:55 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdvegas View Post
The fact that your username begins with "Mike" pretty much rules you out as my potential "date". Sorry. LOL!
Sooooo jdvgeas, are you or aren't you going to make it to the private show tonight??? I tried to sweet talk some of the workers there to find a way in but no such luck. Ha.
Old 12-31-2013, 05:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by allie3466 View Post
I don't have much time for details but Stevie lost it during Say Goodbye tonight. I have full closeup video but here are two caps and a detailed description: http://coldstarlight.tumblr.com/post...-to-stevie-she
Oh my goodness - she looks so sad
Thanks for posting.
Old 12-31-2013, 06:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

AMAZING show. The band was on fire and really, really "on". John Mayer and Katy Perry were in the house and backstage. The director for American Horror also there who she dedicated Landslide to as well...Stevie did break down and cry during LB intro during Say Goodbye and had to gather herself to sing it.

Best Sara of the tour; she sounded fantastic. Love LB too, so great. It was a great end of tour night.
Old 12-31-2013, 06:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Not so sad here! Go Stevie!

http://web.stagram.com/p/622850207421097216_20781848
Old 12-31-2013, 06:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FM77 View Post
AMAZING show. The band was on fire and really, really "on". John Mayer and Katy Perry were in the house and backstage. The director for American Horror also there who she dedicated Landslide to as well...Stevie did break down and cry during LB intro during Say Goodbye and had to gather herself to sing it.

Best Sara of the tour; she sounded fantastic. Love LB too, so great. It was a great end of tour night.
Thanks for this - its great to hear a report on the show. It sounds amazing and looks amazing. Looking forward to seeing a Sara video!
Old 12-31-2013, 07:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSister75 View Post
Thanks for this - its great to hear a report on the show. It sounds amazing and looks amazing. Looking forward to seeing a Sara video!
You can watch a bit of Sara here where someone uploaded it: http://katherinedelongpre.tumblr.com...740785571/sara

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 12-31-2013, 07:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
You can watch a bit of Sara here where someone uploaded it: http://katherinedelongpre.tumblr.com...740785571/sara
Great thanks! wow someone is excited in that video
Old 12-31-2013, 08:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Fantastic quality Say Goodbye has been uploaded, though without Lindsey's dedication/introduction. Anyway, remember to prepare yourself before viewing. It's a tad emotional.... No, really. I wept.

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 12-31-2013, 09:37 AM
Ledgie

Wow - thanks for posting nicole! i would say even more than a tad emotional-- can i ever listen to that song in the same way again?? wish i heard the dedication, but it was prob also the idea that this was the last big show of the tour - that's emotional enough, i suppose-
And did I hear right, that she apologized for crying during the song, while fiddling with her mike ribbons - so sweet - and i loved the curl of a smile (finally!) when she said they would be back next year-
Old 12-31-2013, 09:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks for posting, Nicole. This is so beautiful and so heartbreaking.. I would love to know what he said during the dedication.
Old 12-31-2013, 10:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I have the audio of Lindsey's intro. The first few words are cut off but trust me when I say that doesn't matter.

My hotel doesn't have wifi and it's on my cell as a voice memo. I actually have that through the end of the closing speeches.

I can email the m4a file but I have no way to upload for the time being.

Is there someone out there who can take the m4a file and upload to media fire or whatever so it can be shared? If so, give me your email.

I also have the landslide dedication and without you intro on another voice memo. Willing to do same thing with that if someone can upload that too.
Old 12-31-2013, 10:47 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amlyn View Post
I have the audio of Lindsey's intro. The first few words are cut off but trust me when I say that doesn't matter.

My hotel doesn't have wifi and it's on my cell as a voice memo. I actually have that through the end of the closing speeches.

I can email the m4a file but I have no way to upload for the time being.

Is there someone out there who can take the m4a file and upload to media fire or whatever so it can be shared? If so, give me your email.

I also have the landslide dedication and without you intro on another voice memo. Willing to do same thing with that if someone can upload that too.
You can download a utility program called "Format Factory" and convert the m4a file to another audio file. Here is the link, hope it works:
http://www.pcfreetime.com/
Old 12-31-2013, 10:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_01701 View Post
You can download a utility program called "Format Factory" and convert the m4a file to another audio file. Here is the link, hope it works:
http://www.pcfreetime.com/
Thanks but I have no way to upload from my phone directly as far as I know. Googling for now. I'm on zero sleep but if I can't figure this out ill head to Starbucks later and try to save to my laptop and then have more options to manipulate.
Old 12-31-2013, 11:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Great show!!!! Same set list of course, but it was really fun to be there on the "last" night of the tour. John looked thinner, but good. After The Chain Stevie said something to the effect of "As you can see, John McVie is here and doing great" so that was a nice beginning to the show. Everyone looked and sounded great, and they seemed happy with each other and glad to be there.

This is the first show I've seen since May, so I'm not sure exactly how the details of the show have evolved, but I'll try to share some things I noticed. First of all, Stevie was very energetic and didn't seem to need a few songs to warm up as I thought she did in May. How long has she been doing a high kick at the end of Second Hand News? Also, I enjoyed Dreams and Rhinannon more last night than I have in ages, and she did these really cool little vocal runs at the end of each of them. She even put a couple of twirls into Rhiannon! Sad Angel was really great and seems like a lot of fun for both them and us.

For Landslide, Stevie came out and pointed out that she was wearing her 25-year-old beige boots. She mentioned that she wore them during the filming of AHS and she had them on for so long that she knew could wear them for a little while on stage. (Later she changed back to the black ones, and I will say that by the end of the night she looked like she couldn't wait to get out of heels of any kind!)

The Without You intro didn't seem quite as meandering as it had been, but I won't even try to re-create it....maybe a recording will show up in the other thread. I think this is where we learned that Lindsey loves the Katy Perry song Roar although right now I can't recall how that came up. I haven't seen any recent versions of GDW, but that one seemed to really have evolved a lot, and the crowd ate it up as her show-stopper.

Most of Lindsey's speeches (introducing the Tusk mini-set and Big Love) were pretty much the standard fare, but he did go off-script for Say Goodbye as people have mentioned. I hope a recording of the intro turns up, but he dedicated it to Stevie (who he pointed to as "this beautiful lady") and told her he loved her. Then he joked that she was mad because he just made it hard for her to do the song with him. And she was weepy through it, but it just made the song that much more powerful, and everyone really loved it.

It's hard to remember since May, but I thought maybe some of the background visuals had been changed for some of the songs.

More details may come to me later, and I'll add them as I think of them.
Old 12-31-2013, 11:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
Fantastic quality Say Goodbye has been uploaded, though without Lindsey's dedication/introduction. Anyway, remember to prepare yourself before viewing. It's a tad emotional.... No, really. I wept.
Thank you for posting Nicole...what a beautiful video....wow!