User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-12-2005, 07:58 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Fleetwood Mac Big brother 2

If you want to see the first one, here it is: FM Big brother 1

Day 1 at the Big Brother house. The housemates are...

Lindsey Buckingham-Guitarist extraordinare and father of 3. Hobbies include being holed up in home studio and still not coming out with a solo record, taming his hair, and eating lots of Wheat thins.

Stevie Nicks-Singer and Wiccan wannabe (hey now!). Hobbies include collecting dolls, writing very obscure journal entries, and driving Lindsey up the wall.

Christine McVie-Keyboardist and reluctant participant. Hobbies include collecting antiques, "drawing", and making solo albums that don't chart.

John McVie-Bassist and father of one. Hobbies include sailing, playing soccer and keeping his head.

Mick Fleetwood-Drummer and venal idiot. Hobbies include making up stories about the band, rambling on and on like a senator, and wine making.

Rick Vito-Guitarist and reluctant participant. Hobbies now include (after the first BB) tae kwan do, ai ki do and kung fu

Billy Burnette-Oops, sorry. He is deceased.

Bekka Bramlett-Singer and love sick puppy. Hobbies now include trying to win over Lindsey

Peter Green-Guitarist extraordinare. Hobbies include being infatuated with female Ledgies from England.

Danny Kirwan-Guitarist. Don't know what his hobbies are

The day begins...

2:09 pm-Band arrives at BB house. Lindsey is pulled aside by a secret service type person and patted down. "Not taking any chances are you Rick?" quips Chris. "Nope. No more being the punching bag of Whackingham here" he replies with a smile.

2:12 pm-Danny goes to his room and basically stays there all day. Stevie, still scared from the last time, lets Lindsey have the room with the biggest bed. Chris gets a room next to John's. Mick has a array of sharpened drum sticks in his room for self defense. Danny and Peter always carry a guitar in case something happens. All except Bekka are scared s***tless of Lindsey.

2:30 pm-Lindsey comes down with his Chet Atkins model. At the sight of this, Rick screams like a girl. Everyone looks. "Dude, relax. It's just a guitar" Lindsey says. Rick backs away slowly, then runs to the garden. His bodyguard follows. Lindsey just goes upstairs. Mick starts humming, guess what, "Running through the garden". The ice is broken when John coins a new name "The Gibsonator". All laugh.

2:43 pm-Bekka comes into the newly minted Gibsonator's room. "I don't find you that scary" she says. Lindsey feels inspired after that comment and he starts playing "Don't let me down again". The sound of Buckingham Bramlett sounds very familiar, especially to an increasingly jealous you-know-who.

2:46 pm-Stevie storms into the room shouting "Bitch, that's my song". Catfight ensues as Bekka is chased out of the room into the streets. All the others follow. "You don't even sound like me!" Stevie shouts. Bekka reaches the fence that leads to the garden. She barely climbes over in time. "One way or another. I'm going to find you. I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you" says Stevie. Peter says "That's not your song". Stevie, with looks that could kill, fixes on her new target, and bolts after him.

to be continued...
The business of the journalist is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell the country for his daily bread. You know it and I know it and what folly is this toasting an independent press. We are the tools and vassals of the rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes. "
Old 08-13-2005, 05:00 PM
Senior Ledgie

No one volunteered. Okay, I'll continue...

2:49 pm-Turns out, not everyone went out to see the showdown between Stevie and Bekka. Christine has been cooking an Italian meal all this while, so when Stevie is chasing Peter, she smells the meal and forgets what the heck she was doing. She doesn't even care if the pasta is all carbos. The others come in and are quite relieved. All goes quiet for a while.

3:06 pm-Lunch is ready. Everyone eats without incident. After all, food is the greatest pacifier.

3:08 pm-Stevie finds out that pasta is all carbohydrates. Everyone braces for the worst...

to be continued...
The business of the journalist is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell the country for his daily bread. You know it and I know it and what folly is this toasting an independent press. We are the tools and vassals of the rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes. "
Old 08-14-2005, 08:34 PM
Senior Ledgie

3:09 pm-Nothing happened. Nothing can ever beat a tasty meal. With that, Christine serves some tiramisu, which is also carbohydrates (what do you think sugar is).

3:10 pm-John remarks to Mick "I don't think we have to fear Linds now".

3:33 pm-Lindsey goes to the living room to watch TV. Unfortunately Rick is watching a tae kwan do video and his bodyguard is blocking Lindsey. "Geez louis man" he says, "I'm not that bad". "You killed Billy and nearly killed me" Rick replies. Frustrated, Lindsey gives up and goes to his room. "Weird" Rick says, "he didn't even seem to burst".

3:35 pm-Unbeknownst to everyone, including Big Brother, he found a creative way to sneak a lot of Wheat thins. No wonder he seems so calm about being banned from the TV by Rick's bodyguard. He takes a box of Wheat thins and opens them

3:37 pm-Bekka once again enters Lindsey's room. "Not now" he says, "Remember, Stevie nearly killed you". Bekka doesn't give a damn. Still, "This is way too inappropriate. I'm married. Please go" begs Lindsey.

3:38 pm-Christine knocks on the door. Bekka takes his banjo, strapped on his back and smashes the door and the banjo to pieces. A stunned Christine stands before her. She is pushed aside violently by Bekka as she storms out of the room. Christine starts laughing madly for no apparent reason.

3:57 pm-Christine has been going insane for about 20 minutes. It has gone unnoticed till now because well, everyone in the group has gone insane at some time in their life. However, John checks it out because he can't even concentrate on the biography of Adolf Hitler

3:58 pm-Chris' insane laughter has degenerated into a full fledged nervous breakdown. She goes on about regretting her decision to join the band, regretting her decision to marry him and her decision to marry Eddy, and then goes on to insulting John, calling him a cruel bastard among other things. Poor John doesn't know if it's part of the breakdown or if it's real.

4:00 pm-It's the last straw for the stable one of the group. He just decides to walk away and leave Chris cold. She pauses from her rant and says she didn't mean it. "Well I ****ing hope so" he mutters as he leaves the room.

4:26 pm-John comes out of his room after thinking about what both of them said. He goes to the Big Brother room. "I know it's early to get someone evicted but this is bloody urgent. I think Christine needs to leave for her own good. She's going mad".

5:00 pm-Danny and Peter have a little jam session in the backyard. Peter asks Rick to join but he is busy practicing his ai ki do with his bodyguard.

5:06 pm-Mick has been on the computer all this while. He joined The Ledge board under the name...

to be continued
Old 08-15-2005, 12:01 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default why is no one posting?

I guess sequels are hard to do...

Anyway, Mick Fleetwood has joined the Ledge under the name... brown_eyes. He couldn't think of anything else

5:10 pm-Mick has been voting for himself on the survivor threads, even if he isn't on the list.

5:12 pm-Lindsey notices Rick is outside so now he gets the TV. The show Vh1 live requests is on. Someone requests Trouble. His face lights up. Then, just when the video starts, the TV goes out. There is yelling outside. Lindsey goes to check it out.

5:13 pm-Danny and Peter have been yelling at the roof. Turns out Christine is on it. She dismantled the satellite and is saying something incoherant about wanting to fly into space with the satellite. John rushes out with a ladder. "Chris, I'm coming for you!"

5:16 pm-John manages to get onto the roof, even if the ladder wasn't tall enough. Christine throws the satellite, thankfully missing John, and it ends up in the jacuzzi. John subdues her and calms her down. He carries her down the ladder, safely.

5:24 pm-Stevie decides to make dinner now that Christine is unable to. Let's see how that goes...

7:40 pm-All has been quiet in the house except the kitchen. Stevie has made an Indian dinner. Well, actually she tried to make saffron rice with chicken vindaloo but ended up using Bombay Saphire as her main, actually only, ingredient because she confused the words saffron and saphire. The others gather to eat this mush of Bombay Saphire rice. Bekka gets sick from it and pukes.

8:01 pm-After her 3rd or 4th puke, Bekka comes into Lindsey's room crying. "That damn witch. She tried to kill me. Oh Lindsey, I fear the worst for us". She starts crying into Lindsey's shoulder. Lindsey tries to gently shrug her off but to no avail. She says, "Is it wrong to love a man that she's given up". He mutters "It's wrong to commit adultery". She starts to unbutton his shirt. They're braced to do some serious smooching when the thump of platform boots are heard. Uh oh...

8:02 pm-Stevie enters the room. Only Lindsey is in the room. Bekka hid under the bed. Stevie and Linds go on to talk about obscure things that only potheads can understand.

8:45 pm-Mick has been browsing all the Q and A's on The Penguin he reaches John's. He reaches a question posed by someone named Maya. It's about being too old for Fleetwood Mac. It says at the end "After all, it would be ridiculous to see you on stage with walkers, false teeth and the usual old age apparatus". He gets angry like Lindsey Buckingham usually does. He then goes on with a mad rant, shouting throughout the house. "Fleetwood Mac is never old. We will never ever reach the walker phase and even if we do, we will truck on like old days. We'll never falter. LONG LIVE THE MAC!!!!".

8:47 pm-John shouts from his room, "You read the walker question, did you?".

9:24 pm-John has been in his room, thinking about an escape plan for Christine. He draws it out on a piece of paper for her. He goes to her room to help her out. "John, I'm sorry for the things I said" she says. He doesn't care. All he cares about is her sanity. They discuss the plan. They set the escape time at midnight

9:30 pm-With all their senses numbed from the Bombay Saphire meal, everyone except Mick calls it a day and goes to bed.

9:35 pm-Mick now joins a board called the Legboard. Same name. He also joins Burnish.net, but discovers no one posts there anymore. Finally, Mick gets tired and decides to go to bed. He is very impressed with how The Penguin is layed out. Maybe he'll take a hint and use it for his fanclub site.

12:00-Escape time for Christine. The McVies sneak out of the house. With some rope, she scales the fence and gets out to safety. The escape goes fine, but later...

12:03 am-Rick has sleepwalked into the backyard. Suddenly he starts to sleep-Cato after John. John manages to avoid him and goes back to his room unscathed. The others wake up to Rick's noise making but John is in bed.

12:12 am-Rick is woken up and taken back to his room by his bodyguard. All go back to sleep.

to be continued...
Old 08-15-2005, 12:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I thought it might be obvious.
Old 08-15-2005, 01:10 PM
Senior Ledgie

Well, now I just don't care if anyone joins. I still want to do this. I really liked the first one and it would be funny to have anyone to see what this nutty band is up to.
Old 08-16-2005, 03:17 PM
Senior Ledgie

DAY 2-

6:00 am-Mick is up early to go on the Ledge. He comes across a thread called Political Office?. Looking at it, he gets a few strange ideas in his head. Even the Castro picture won't stop him.

6:03 am-John is up. He comes down seeing Mick is on "that bloody site with the survivor games". Mick shows him that thread he was looking at. "I look like the Penguin?" he says. Then the two discuss Micks crazy ideas.

6:04 am-"Those Ledgies are right. I think I do have the makings of a politician" says Mick, "The gubernatorial elections are coming up in California. Do you think I have a chance against Ahnuld?". John just rolls his eyes.

6:15 am-BB summons John and Mick into the room. BB saw the whole breakout at midnight and warns John to be very clean for the next few days or he's out. To Mick, he complains the show is not getting good ratings like the first one did. He warns if nothing interesting happens, the show will be pulled off. They're dismissed.

6:16 am-Mick is whining and griping about John helping Christine get out. "She could have helped the ratings!!" he whines. "She was going mad and I had to do something before she hurt herself" John replies. Mick goes on to mull over ideas to help the show. Finally something pops in his head and he gets a look on his face. John dreads it. They go into the BB room

6:17 am-"I think you should replace Christine with one of our wives. I would recommend Lindsey's wife. The awkwardness between her and Stevie will be fantastic. I can see it now". BB likes the idea and says he'll consider it.

7:00 am-Lindsey comes down. His face is flustered. He's muttering "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh". When everyone was woken up at midnight, Bekka snuck into Lindsey's bed and well...pulled a Monica with him. He only realized this when he woke up.

7:01 am-Linds goes into the BB room and frantically pushes for Bekka's eviction. "She has this unhealthy infatuation with me and it went too far last night. Get rid of her please!"

7:12 am-Mick and Linds start talking. "How come you're not so mad anymore?" asks Mick, "Remember on the first show you kept on hitting Rick, you killed Billy and nearly killed all of us with your guitar gun. What the hell happened?". Lindsey's a little puzzled. "Um, I gained my sanity" he replies. Mick discusses the new housemate plans. Lindsey's happy because this way his wife can shoo off Bekka.

7:31 am-Everyone is up by now. Stevie prepares to make another Bombay Saphire meal but Danny insists on doing breakfast duty. No one wants to get drunk in the morning. He makes breakfast and all chow down.

8:00 am-Everyone has settled down, doing something. Mick has started reading "Bush's Brain" in preparation for the 2006 gubernatorial election. John rolls his eyes and continues reading Hitler's biography. Stevie is writing in her journal. Danny and Peter wanted to learn kung-fu so they followed Rick to the backyard. Lindsey keeps on going into the BB room to ask when the new housemate is coming. Bekka is nowhere to be seen

8:26 am-Danny and Peter complain of splinters in their hands after trying to chop wood with their hands. After this, they just go to Danny's room and have a jam session. All is quiet except for Lindsey annoying BB, asking when is the new housemate coming.

12:03 pm-Finally, the new housemate comes. Unfortunately it's not what Lindsey or Mick hoped. It's Julie McVie.

12:04 pm-Mick rushes to the BB room. "I thought I asked for Lindsey's wife". BB thought he said McVie's wife instead of Lindsey's wife. Poor Mick is anguished.

12:09 pm-Mick's anguish disappears as an argument between the McVies takes place. "What the hell is this, John? Why the hell am I here on this damn show?"."This wasn't my idea. It was Mick's". "Oh that idiot always makes you do degrading things in the name of money. Why the hell can't you grow a backbone against this media whore". "The original idea was to have Lindsey's wife on the show. But Big Brother got it mixed up". "Ah (bleep). And what about Molly? How the (bleep) do I tell her I got kidnapped by some CBS executive and cannot get out". "Escape, dammit". Mick enters at the wrong time. She starts shouting stuff at him that is too explicit to record...

to be continued...
Old 08-17-2005, 10:36 PM
Senior Ledgie

12:12 pm-BB calls everyone into the diary room. He sets things straight. He apologizes to Mick about the mix up and says the reason Kristen isn't on the show is because she kicked her would-be kidnappers in the balls and left them paralyzed. He goes on further by mentioning the ratings crisis. Still, by the end of it, Julie is not pleased. She tells John if she doesn't win this, she wants a divorce.

1:00 pm-Danny, Peter, Rick, his bodyguard, and Mick have a jam session. They play as soft as they possibly can so that they don't piss off Julie. Lindsey comes down with his Chet Atkins. The jam session stops as Rick freezes. Lindsey starts to leave but Rick stops him. He lets him join. Oh happy day.

1:05 pm-Mick asks Lindsey to get John. So Linds goes up the stairs and right at the end stands Bekka, dressed in Stevie's clothes. Stevie is on the floor, bound and gagged, and in her underwear only. "Now do you want me!" Bekka shouts at the top of her lungs. Lindsey runs down the stairs and Bekka chases after him. He crashes into the jam session and gets tangled. Bekka literally claws her way in. No one is left scratch free. Lindsey manages to get out of that mess and sneaks upstairs.

1:06 pm-Lindsey runs to the McVies' room and burst in on them arguing. "Please hide me!!". Bekka also comes in. Both start running around the McVies, who look a bit shocked. Bekka then ties a loose piece of Stevie's chiffon around Julie's neck, thinking she grabbed Lindsey. Lindsey dashes off and John struggles to free Julie. Lindsey comes back with his Rick Turner and throws it at her. She's knocked out cold.

1:08 pm-Everyone checks out the disaster. Lindsey and Mick tend to Stevie. Julie has thrown out John's stuff and slinging expletives at him. Rick and his bodyguard help John gather his things. Danny and Peter carefully undress Bekka and give Stevie her clothes back. Stevie, seemingly unfazed by this, asks if anyone is up for Dennys. Everyone just laughs out loud at that.

continued...