Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-01-2010, 01:22 AM
Registered

Thumbs up Current Fav YouTube Channel for Mac Awesome

I don't know if this CroNix99 person is a Ledgie - if you are, please say hi - but I LOVE his/her channel so hard lately, you have no idea, so I thought I would share some of the great finds this person has with you all, because I hadn't seen a lot of them before.

This one is hilarious, with great sound and you can actually understand Mick. Lindsey's guitar has a tuning problem, so Mick decides it's Story Time:

Then there is this great performance of GDW in NY on Sep 30, 2003. Stevie is really animated here, and I love her little interaction with a seemingly impassive John. And that wail? OMG THAT WAIL.

A little cuteness for the shippers amongst us during "Say You Will."

There are many other goodies on this channel, including the "Lindsey doing pushups and situps" video I posted a while back in a different thread. Enjoy!

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 10-01-2010, 07:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I enjoy biglindseyfan77's youtube channel!
Old 10-01-2010, 08:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

CroNix has great stuff, and so does biglindseyfan77 (she also has an alt channel called buckinghamfan68), but one you gotta check out is Wench098 (at least I think that's the number, but if you have a Facebook and are on Arlene's Mac group, you know that it's Joan the wench that runs it) and her vids are hilarious. Another person, this Michele (if you wanna know her last name, PM me) has a channel where she posted the enitre Tusk doc. Sweet, huh?

You can add me on Facebook
Old 10-02-2010, 02:49 AM
Registered

Thanks for the suggestions, y'all. I love biglindseyfan77's channel, too. They've got a GREAT quality video of "Go Insane" from the Pittsburgh Unleashed show that I watch constantly. That was my first ever Fleetwood Mac concert (though I'd seen Stevie solo twice prior), and needless to say, it was one of the best nights I've ever had, so it's really cool to have good quality video to watch so's I can relive it.

I love YouTube. So many things we might not get to see so easily without it - or at all, sometimes. Yay Internet!

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 10-02-2010, 08:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Gdw

Wow - that Gold Dust Woman from NY was great. She really was into it. I still love the wait in the Dance better. But it just reminds me what an amazing song she wrote. Amazing. 33 years later and I still love it as if it were a brand new song.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
Thanks for the suggestions, y'all. I love biglindseyfan77's channel, too. They've got a GREAT quality video of "Go Insane" from the Pittsburgh Unleashed show that I watch constantly. That was my first ever Fleetwood Mac concert (though I'd seen Stevie solo twice prior), and needless to say, it was one of the best nights I've ever had, so it's really cool to have good quality video to watch so's I can relive it.

I love YouTube. So many things we might not get to see so easily without it - or at all, sometimes. Yay Internet!
I saw the Mac for the first time last year myself (June 11 at MSG, try and look for the Landslide from that show) and it ruled. Some of the other cool stuff she has are some of the highest-quality Rosebud and Japan show footage I've ever seen and, even though she is a completely bonkers fan, she is a very sweet lady (I know her on Facebook).

You can add me on Facebook
Old 10-02-2010, 12:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

"We had to take a few weeks of so we could...so they could have Stella."

Hahaha I couldn't help myself. Awsome video! I've never seen it before.
Old 10-03-2010, 03:58 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcalzaretta View Post
Wow - that Gold Dust Woman from NY was great. She really was into it. I still love the wait in the Dance better. But it just reminds me what an amazing song she wrote. Amazing. 33 years later and I still love it as if it were a brand new song.
GDW is a great damn song. And I agree that The Dance wail is the best - that's my favorite, too. I keep looking for her to do something similar in newer performances, but it never quite happens. Sigh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
I saw the Mac for the first time last year myself (June 11 at MSG, try and look for the Landslide from that show) and it ruled. Some of the other cool stuff she has are some of the highest-quality Rosebud and Japan show footage I've ever seen and, even though she is a completely bonkers fan, she is a very sweet lady (I know her on Facebook).
Ooo, pretty. I've got Rosebud & Japan in decent HQ on a DVD I found somewhere on the Interweb - but I'm also lazy, so finding it on YouTube when I want a random hit of the Japan Never Going Back Again is great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailatixela View Post
"We had to take a few weeks of so we could...so they could have Stella."

Hahaha I couldn't help myself. Awsome video! I've never seen it before.
Haha, I liked that, too. It's good to see video of something "going wrong," because then they have to kind of...break script?

Old 10-05-2010, 01:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

[Found this a rather imaginative blog description of a pictorial montage on Youtube using Spare Me a Little.]

http://blog.travail-du-net.com/busin...ove-live-1975/

This is a Christine song from the Bare Trees album. The period of 1971-72 was nothing less than chaotic for Christine McVie. After joining Fleetwood Mac permanently in 1971, she was spending 24 hours a day with husband John– which was something our lovely Christine was not used to, due to the fact that she had come out of early retirement of being a housewife and didn’t see John nearly as much then. It was in these years that Christine had a « barely concealed » affair with Bare Trees engineer Martin Birch after John’s drinking routine became stronger and stronger. At this time, they decided to give their bumpy marriage another go. Why not lie here in my arms And listen to the night You must know you have certain charm And I feel the time is right I think that the third line « You must know you have certain charm » is referring to the fact that Martin IS married, and Christine is too…but Martin’s vibe is so strong that she really cannot resist. The « time is right » because John is so « out of it » and Martin is just the thing she needs to break away for now.** So spare me a little (just a little bit) Spare me a little (just a little bit) Spare me a little of your love (or your love) Spare me a little (just a little bit) Spare me a little (just a little bit) Spare me a little of your love (of your love) Lauren had a lot of good ideas on this one. Christine isn’t asking for a lot, just a little bit of John’s love, which she hasn’t seen for a long time. It is thought that …
Old 10-06-2010, 10:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

FULL VERSION!!

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr

Last edited by ButterCookie; 10-06-2010 at 10:57 AM..