Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-09-2011, 07:12 AM
Senior Ledgie

Default Tabs for new album?

Hello just wondering if anybody has tried to tab any songs off of the new album? I'm currently working on Seeds We Sow. I'm hopeless at using Guitar Pro however so it will take me a while. I have the intro figured out. I'll give ye the tuning anyway if anybody else would like to go from there:

1: A#
2: G#
3: F#
4: C#
5: F#
6: B

I know this may look absolutely ridiculous, but I'm 100% certain this is the tuning he uses, though if anybody feels otherwise please tell me Live he plays it tuned down another half step. I'll try to get it posted in a week or so.

How can I get the alternating bass line seperate to the other notes on Guitar Pro 5?
Old 09-09-2011, 07:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I've got some of the title track worked out in PowerTab but I'll have to check the tuning when I get home. Yours looks about right.

I've also got chords for IOOT, Illumination, TTWLG, One Take and some of SSS. I'll start trying to type them up this weekend.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:05 AM
Senior Ledgie

Peestie did you ever finish tabbing She Smiled Sweetly?

I'm pretty sure the tuning is in open E. Can you confirm?
Old 07-16-2016, 06:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Umm I know this is old but yeah does anyone have she smiled sweetly tab?
Old 09-03-2016, 09:56 PM
Junior Ledgie

I think it might be open G with a capo on the 3rd, though I haven't actually figured out all the parts
Old 09-14-2016, 09:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenknights88 View Post
I think it might be open G with a capo on the 3rd, though I haven't actually figured out all the parts
Oh thanks I just saw this. I'll mess around with that tuning. How sure are you that Open G capoed at the 3rd is correct?
Old 03-09-2017, 03:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.W-Suite View Post
Hello just wondering if anybody has tried to tab any songs off of the new album? I'm currently working on Seeds We Sow. I'm hopeless at using Guitar Pro however so it will take me a while. I have the intro figured out. I'll give ye the tuning anyway if anybody else would like to go from there:

1: A#
2: G#
3: F#
4: C#
5: F#
6: B

I know this may look absolutely ridiculous, but I'm 100% certain this is the tuning he uses, though if anybody feels otherwise please tell me Live he plays it tuned down another half step. I'll try to get it posted in a week or so.

How can I get the alternating bass line seperate to the other notes on Guitar Pro 5?
Can you please do something like this for piano? I'll be your new best friend if you can! Edit: Oh it's not the tabs for the music, just tabs for the tuning. My bad.