User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirlwasme View Post
Yes!!! I totally agree--I was hoping they might play it on the Unleashed Tour. Oh well

It's one of my favorites as well . . . after all "that girl was me"

A
I know right!!! LOL!!! Maybe next time around....... I was really disappointed we didn't get any outtakes of this song on the Tusk remaster either--what's up with that???

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Old 07-09-2009, 12:33 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerchic View Post
God their harmonies are beautiful on "Why". Right after the three harmonies and LB plays that last guitar part, what other song does that sound like? Can someone help? It's bugging me.
LOL it sounds a little bit like Winter by the Stones to me, but it also sounds like something else and now it's bugging me too.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

For everyone's info, you can download the whole documentary with outtakes on the FM BitTorrent site, ThrownDown.

The outtakes are far more interesting than the documentary itself, IMO. I love Stevie's ballet-dancing (am I wrong to find it hot?), the Angel scene (I thought that was fascinating to see the development of the song, and I thought LB was spot on), and shoot, there's something else good in there but I can't remember what.
Also, in either the doco or the outtakes (maybe both) Mick is hilarious, just living this ridiculous life of luxury with an equally ridiculously large sized house. Did he lose it all soon after or what? I know he was bankrupt not THAT much later after Tusk..

Anyway, very much worth watching.

- Spike
Old 07-09-2009, 11:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
For everyone's info, you can download the whole documentary with outtakes on the FM BitTorrent site, ThrownDown.

The outtakes are far more interesting than the documentary itself, IMO. I love Stevie's ballet-dancing (am I wrong to find it hot?), the Angel scene (I thought that was fascinating to see the development of the song, and I thought LB was spot on), and shoot, there's something else good in there but I can't remember what.
Also, in either the doco or the outtakes (maybe both) Mick is hilarious, just living this ridiculous life of luxury with an equally ridiculously large sized house. Did he lose it all soon after or what? I know he was bankrupt not THAT much later after Tusk..

Anyway, very much worth watching.

- Spike
See my Tusk Documentary thread for the problems I, and others, are having with throwndown.net and torrents in general...