Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-17-2011, 07:50 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Old School Demo Compilations

For those who like things in bulk, here are some zipped compilations.
I know alot around here probably have these, as they have been circulating for quite a while...
Enjoy!

Enchanted Missing Links (3 discs)
DISC 1: If You Were My Love/Smile At You #1/Smile At You #2/Joan Of Arc/Straight Back/That’s Alright/Needles & Pins (with Tom Petty)/What Has Rock N Roll Ever Done For You?/Welcome To The Room…Sara/Inspiration/Mix Down/Real Tears/Running Through The Garden/Something Exquisite/Sorcerer/Midnight Wind(with John Stewart)/Strong Enough (with Sheryl Crow)
DISC 2: Landslide [live]/Destiny [live]/Fireflies/Leather & Lace (with Don Henley)/Cathouse Blues/China Doll/Doing The Best I Can/I Need You/Julia/God’s Garden/Mirror Mirror/Mistress Of My Fate/She Loves Him Still/Sleeping Angel/Silent Night/At Last
DISC 3: Do I Bring You Down/Touched By An Angel/I’ve Been Loving You Too Long/Special Kind Of Love/Sara [cleaning lady demo]/If You Were My Love/Secret Love/Beautiful Ghost/Bella Donna/I Wanna Talk To You/One More Tomorrow/The Difficult Kind (with Sheryl Crow)/Angel/Nightbird [live]/The Appartment Song (with Tom Petty)

Disc 1 Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?jfwzy0rzqmt
Disc 2 Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ayztmkzttyw
Disc 3 Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?zdmodwzwwxw

22 Stevie Nicks Piano Demos (2 discs)
DISC 1: After The Glitter Fades/Beauty & The Beast/Bella Donna/Belle Flower/Blue Water/Forest Of The Black Roses/Forsaken Love/Goodbye Baby/Gypsy/How Still My Love/I Sing For The Things
DISC 2: Kind Of Woman/Lady From The Mountain/Outside The Rain/Planets Of The Universe/Rhiannon/Rich Old Lady/Rock A Little/Sisters Of The Moon/The Nightmare/Think About It/Three Birds Of Rhiannon

Disc 1 Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?d9iq5j3xhle
Disc 2 Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?6uetr277omf

Enchanted Outtakes
Edge Of Seventeen/How Still My Love/All Over You/Twisted/Gypsy Beggar/City Of Hope/If You Were My Love/Running Through The Garden

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?dnjo3onmmuc

Enchanted Outtakes #2
Edge Of Seventeen/How Still My Love #1/How Still My Love #2/All Over You/Twisted (with Lindsey Buckingham)/Gypsy Beggar/The Nightmare/Do I Bring You Down/If You Were My Love/Running Through The Garden/City Of Hope/At The Fair/All The Beautiful Worlds/Love Is Like A River/Lady From The Mountain/Takes A Long Time/Are You Mine

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?wmnkzayynmj

Uncirculated Rumours (2 discs)
DISC 1: Castaway [demo #1]/Silver Springs [piano demo]/Rhiannon [acoustic piano demo #1]/Mistaken Love [demo #1]/Rhiannon [demo #2]/Mistaken Love [demo #2]/Sleeping Angel [piano demo]/Sara [piano demo]/Castaway [demo #2]/Forest Of The Black Roses [demo #1]/Forest Of The Black Roses [demo #2]/Blue Water/Think About It/If You Ever Did Believe
DISC 2: Smile At You/Leather & Lace [demo with don henley]/Julia/Three Birds Of Rhiannon/Battle Of The Dragon/After The Glitter Fades [acoustic demo]/Crying In The Night [single version]/Kind Of Woman [piano demo]/I Sing For The Things/Blue Lamp/Silver Springs [live]/Violet & Blue

Disc 1 Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?u2jmhe1mwjj
Disc 2 Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?o2c2v3aned3

Country Girl (UPGRADED SOUND!! - Missing "Sweet Girl")
Rose Garden/Sweet Girl/I Need You/Are You Mine/If You Ever Did Believe/Sleeping Angel/After The Glitter Fades/Think About It/That's Alright/Garbo/Maybe Love Will Change Your Mind/Unconditional Love/Destiny/God's Garden/I Sing for the Things/Imperial Hotel/Affairs Of the Heart/She Loves Him Still

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?nzvd17aqy8fw0rg

"We looked out the window as we watched the cars fly by...
I looked at you and I start to cry
What you did was, you saved my life
...I won't forget it."

Last edited by HighPassion; 04-25-2011 at 05:13 PM..
Old 04-17-2011, 11:07 PM
Senior Ledgie

Thanks! I really appreciate you sharing these!
Old 04-18-2011, 12:09 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams22 View Post
Thanks! I really appreciate you sharing these!
You're welcome

I'm realize I have much better quality versions of some of the songs.
So I'm re-compiling some other ones that i will be posting. Like the "Country Girl" one - Great collection of songs, but horrible quality! So I'm just kind of re-doing it. But using the same versions of songs, just better quality. All I really need for it is "Sweet Girl" and then it's pretty much finished and I will post it here

That way I can go through them as well and not have to repost 10 different compilations with the same songs (I have a loooooooot of doubles hehe).

...I won't forget it."
Old 04-21-2011, 10:27 PM
Senior Ledgie

Thanks for this! I just finally remembered to download it all. I love having things organized, so this is great.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:38 PM
Ledgie

Thumbs up

thanks very much for these
Old 04-25-2011, 04:45 PM
Senior Ledgie

I got the "Country Girl" compilation pretty much "remastered". Like, I found all the same versions of the songs but in way better quality. All except for "Sweet Girl". So once I get that one, I can post it.

ALthough the original compilation I have, I'm not sure if Sweet Girl is the same version as the Enchanted version. I'm sure that there's another demo of it floating around somewhere. I just can't tell cause of the horrible quality...

Glad you guys like these though Sorry some of them aren't the greatest quality wise. But there are a few tracks in there that I was completely shocked how good they were. Hehe... The "Country Girl" one will be alot easier on the ears - I promise

...I won't forget it."
Old 04-25-2011, 05:14 PM
Senior Ledgie

Added "Country Girl" with improved demos.
I got most of them from masters, however, some songs I think there's just no hope. "I Need You" is a pretty decent version, except there's some clicking in it (I think perhaps a ripping problem). And then some of the RAL demos aren't as clear as the masters, but they're still a lot better than what was originally on it

It doesn't include "Sweet Girl" though, sorry guys!!

I'm going to try doing this with all of my Stevie demos. It's a good way for organizing and cutting out doubles etc. Sorting out what sounds good and what doesnt. It'll be a long work in progress - but I promise to share with all of you as it goes on

...I won't forget it."
Old 01-18-2015, 02:33 PM
Junior Ledgie

Does anyone have the dates to each song of the 22 piano demos?
Old 01-18-2015, 04:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I would love to see the Country Girl collection as another 24K release.

I would add the L&L demo on to it.

The photo in my sig from John K could make a good album cover and spell out her full name as Stephanie Lynn Nicks.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016

Last edited by Macfanforever; 01-18-2015 at 04:05 PM..
Old 01-19-2015, 12:06 AM
Senior Ledgie

Does anyone have any other "old school" demo sets they wouldn't mind posting here? I'm looking specifically for the original old school sets. The original discs/tapes we traded around years and years ago and didn't always boast the best of sound quality. I'm not looking for anything that has been "redone" with master tracks; no improved sets.

"I think animal testing is a terrible idea. They get all nervous and give silly answers."--Stephen Fry, A Bit of Fry & Laurie
Old 01-19-2015, 10:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintbernard View Post
Does anyone have any other "old school" demo sets they wouldn't mind posting here? I'm looking specifically for the original old school sets. The original discs/tapes we traded around years and years ago and didn't always boast the best of sound quality. I'm not looking for anything that has been "redone" with master tracks; no improved sets.
Dark Angel posted several a few years back....I remember one was specifically the Valentine Demos collection. Found here: http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showth...ine#post881489

There may be more in that thread.

I had Songs of Rhiannon, from purplemoon.com, and a couple others (MirrorBall was one I think?) that I can't even remember the names of now, from 1999/2000. I wish I still had them - they were beautiful CDs with full color artwork. Of course the downside was the extraordinary prices for them on eBay!
I'm not the man you think I am. My love has never lived indoors - I had to drag it home by four, hired hounds at both my wrists, damp and bruised by strangers' kisses on my lips. But you're the one that I still miss. Neko Case

Last edited by KarmaContestant; 01-19-2015 at 11:02 PM..