User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-14-2019, 07:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
THIS is exactly what irks me the most. He didn't even try to fix things up. It was always what Stevie wanted. Period. And after doing exactly what she wanted, they both started plotting against Lindsey. Not a word to him. Not a warning about what was about to come. Nothing. All smiles, all praises, all hugs. And then, the stabbing in the back.

So low…. I'm amazed at how well he's coping.

And the more I think about it, the more I'm convinced he shouldn't be back. It would be fake, pointless and hurtful for fans like me.
Mick is a bigger piece of sh*t than $tevie(hard to believe that that's possible). At least $tevie is just a bitter old diva. Mick is a greedy idiot, lacking any common sense regarding the legacy of the band.

I pray he never goes back. It would be ridiculous at this point.
Old 01-15-2019, 03:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Does it? That was originally released as a bonus track for Seeds We Sow. I’m not even sure Christine is on it.
He put the Buckingham-McVie version on the anthology.
Old 01-15-2019, 03:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
the actual decision to oust LB was definitely in the fall 2017, as his RS interview and lawsuit details... a lot of this info came from Mike Campbell / Heartbreakers camp as well as people talking to Mick, among other sources. LB's lawsuit just confirmed most of what we knew already.
Wait. Can you please detail all this verification that they decided in 2017 to oust Lindsey?

Where do the following verify as much beyond speculation:

1. RS interview
2. the lawsuit
3. people talking to Mick and others
and especially
4. Campbell / Heartbreakers camp (this one especially confounds me because Mike has always said he was contacted only after the firing, an assertion whose veracity I–a big Mike Campbell fan–have always doubted)
Old 01-15-2019, 11:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbBen View Post
He put the Buckingham-McVie version on the anthology.
And those lyrics were written for Christine. Another thing that probably didn't sit well with Nicks.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 01-15-2019, 12:11 PM

Quote:
And those lyrics were written for Christine. Another thing that probably didn't sit well with Nicks.
That's not the first time that I've heard that. I am more and more convinced that $tevie had a problem w/ BuckVIe. And God help Christine if she works with him again.

We shall see.
Old 01-15-2019, 07:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=jbrownsjr;1247615] I am more and more convinced that $tevie had a problem w/ BuckVIe.

Especially if Stevie watched “ The making of the album “ it was all about how much fun and great it was creating new music......with Mick and John and no.....
Old 01-15-2019, 09:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Lindsey told me in the Concord M&G that he found out "they have been lying to him since last year", which means 2017. I didn't want to ask him more about it because I knew I didn't have enough time so I let him do all the talk but it was a weird comment. Makes me wonder what other things he found out about his ex family.

Oh, yes, indeed. You can't do anything else but laugh with comments like: "I respect everybody's opinions" from the same people that attacks you for no other reason than the fact they dislike you.
he did???
Old 01-15-2019, 11:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
he did???
Yes, after I told him that I saw his interview with Mason, and that I was really happy for him and Christine. Didn’t I tell you that day? Sorry!
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Old 01-16-2019, 02:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Those F#cking LIARS!. Makes me sick that they went to Musicares knowing they were going to pretend to pin something on LB to oust him. There is no way she should have been mad at LB for smirking, when CM and MF were doing WAY worse. What a bunch of CREEPS.
Old 01-16-2019, 03:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
Those F#cking LIARS!. Makes me sick that they went to Musicares knowing they were going to pretend to pin something on LB to oust him. There is no way she should have been mad at LB for smirking, when CM and MF were doing WAY worse. What a bunch of CREEPS.
They truly are. Mick and $tevie are horrible, hideous people. And Chris and John are just corporate shills, lacking much backbone at all. I pray that Lindsey never goes back. F*ck them.
Old 01-16-2019, 11:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
Well, we all know Christine and Mick are not Lindsey in Stevie's book of life, but yes, everything was already solved by the time Musicares took place. Even Mike was already contacted. Don't know about Neil. Don't think so.

Loneliness can be the worst punishment for some people. I hope it lasts.
Old 01-16-2019, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Well, we all know Christine and Mick are not Lindsey in Stevie's book of life, but yes, everything was already solved by the time Musicares took place. Even Mike was already contacted. Don't know about Neil. Don't think so.

Loneliness can be the worst punishment for some people. I hope it lasts.
What blows my mind is that $tevie engineered all this w/ Mick/Irving and the other 2 probably had no idea. Maybe, Mick whispered to John that it might happen.

I'm still disgusted that they could sink so low. Firing... ok I get it for probable cause. But, to not even inform him, look him in the eye??? Just absolutely disgusting.

As good as the show was that I attended. I'm still hurt by their actions.
Old 01-16-2019, 03:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
What blows my mind is that $tevie engineered all this w/ Mick/Irving and the other 2 probably had no idea. Maybe, Mick whispered to John that it might happen.

I'm still disgusted that they could sink so low. Firing... ok I get it for probable cause. But, to not even inform him, look him in the eye??? Just absolutely disgusting.

As good as the show was that I attended. I'm still hurt by their actions.
The more I think about their actions (especially Stevie's) the more disgusted I am by all of them. How they acted behind his back. They were supposed to be family, but then I have seen this happening in many families.

I applaud you for having the guts to go to one of their shows. I'd probably get sick the minute I see Stevie acting all innocent and celestial.
Old 01-16-2019, 03:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
And this is what still kills me about the situation. All these machinations going on behind the scenes for an extended period of time, and then when Chris finally finds out she just ducks her head down and toes the line. I want to shake her by the shoulders and scream, "Don't you see there's a reason they didn't tell you? That they went behind your back? They don't trust you! Are these people you really want to work with?"

I think it's very possible John knew something was happening, even if he was not privy to the specifics. Otherwise, he would have just stated that he, like Christine, had no idea.

From what I've seen on Lindsey's Instagram stories (I guess they're technically just screenshots from Twitter), he's open to working with Chris again and I'm glad about that. But on a personal level, part of me still doesn't understand why he'd trust her enough to want to. It's the same part of me that doesn't understand why Chris is still on this ridiculous tour, seeing as how her band mates don't trust her either.
Old 01-16-2019, 03:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
The more I think about their actions (especially Stevie's) the more disgusted I am by all of them. How they acted behind his back. They were supposed to be family, but then I have seen this happening in many families.

I applaud you for having the guts to go to one of their shows. I'd probably get sick the minute I see Stevie acting all innocent and celestial.
I KNOW I would get sick, she disgusts me (and by God, I used to love her with every fibre of my being). But this totally explains why Mick and Christine were waltzing behinds Stevie's back, yet she went ballistic and tried to pin "smirking" on Lindsey.

It was all a smoke screen folks, plain and simple. What a couple of A**HOLES those 2 are (Stevie and Mick).