The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-03-2017, 05:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

i didn't even register they only play 3 Rumours tracks on this tour - pretty incredible considering FM history!

http://www.ocregister.com/2017/08/03...-at-the-greek/

Lindsey Buckingham, Christine McVie mix new songs with Fleetwood Mac classics at the Greek

Lindsey Buckingham and Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac perform at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles on Wednesday, August 2, 2017. (Photo by Matt Masin, Orange County Register, SCNG)

By PETER LARSEN | plarsen@scng.com | Orange County Register
PUBLISHED: August 3, 2017 at 1:11 pm | UPDATED: August 3, 2017 at 1:16 pm

Lindsey Buckingham of Fleetwood Mac performs with Christine McVie at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles on Wednesday, August 2, 2017. (Photo by Matt Masin, Orange County Register, SCNG)

Lindsey Buckingham and Christine McVie held hands as they walked onto the stage by themselves Wednesday, the audience at the mostly full Greek Theatre in Los Angeles rising for the first standing ovation of the night before they’d played a single note.

That was to be expected: There’s a whole lot of love in the world for Fleetwood Mac, the hugely successful band of which Buckingham and McVie have been members since its commercial breakthrough in the mid-1970s, and a chance to see them in a smaller-than-Mac-size arena or stadium doesn’t come around that often.

And yes, the reason they were at the Greek was to play music from “Lindsey Buckingham/Christine McVie,” their recently released album as a duo. But fans knew that would make up maybe half the set, with the rest of the night drawn from Fleetwood Mac’s deep catalog of hit singles over the years, songs such as “You Make Loving Fun” and “Go Your Own Way” from 1977’s “Rumours,” which indeed showed up later in the night.

But first, before those classics, and before performing eight of the 10 tracks on their excellent new record, Buckingham and McVie seemed intent on establishing themselves as a duo in the eyes and ears of the crowd, launching slowly, just the two of them, into more unexpected numbers such as “Trouble,” a Buckingham track from his 1981 solo debut, and “Wish You Were Here,” a deep cut from Fleetwood Mac’s “Mirage” in 1982.

It made for a soft opening to the show, a get-to-know-us-like-this entry that risked being too subtle for the crowd until the third song, when Buckingham’s opening guitar picking signaled the start of “Never Going Back Again,” the third of three “Rumours” songs in the set. You could feel the audience’s excitement and confidence rising to meet the intent of the two musicians, who, over 90 minutes of performance, delivered one strong moment after another.

“The reason we are here is that Christine and I have made an album together,” Buckingham said after the fourth song ended and their band slipped onto the stage behind them.

“Yes, we have!” McVie added.

“We came about making this; it was a couple of surprises that happened,” Buckingham continued.

A few years ago when McVie rejoined Fleetwood Mac after 15 years away, he explained, they reconnected as musicians first, and then as songwriters. She started sending him pieces of tunes she was working on, “and me being me, I had my way with them.

“One thing led to another and here we are,” Buckingham finished.

If you’ve not heard their record, it’s not much of a stretch to say its the best Fleetwood Mac record since 1987’s “Tango in the Night.” While it’s attributed to McVie and Buckingham, bassist John McVie and drummer Mick Fleetwood also play on the album — only singer Stevie Nicks is absent from the band’s classic lineup.

And the songs are terrific, from “Sleeping Around the Corner,” which kicked off the first section of new material with a strong melody and hook, to “In My World” a few songs later, which saw Buckingham walk over to McVie’s keyboard to give her a hug and a kiss at the finish.

The pair smartly broke their set into segments — four new songs, then you got “Hold Me” and “Little Lies,” from “Mirage” and “Tango,” respectively, on which McVie’s lovely vocals carried the lead part while Buckingham and most of the four other guys in their band filled in harmonies.

Buckingham’s guitar solos were strong all night long, with big solos on numbers such as “Tusk,” the familiar drum patterns of which once again brought the crowd to their feet, and “I’m So Afraid,” which coming from 1975’s self-titled album was the oldest number played in the show. He also did nearly all the talking on stage, chatting a few times about the way they came together to make their album.

“We didn’t know when we came together — would there be any vocabulary left?” he said. “And what happened, which blew our minds — ”

“We might have hated each other,” McVie joked.

“– was that when we got back together, our chemistry was better than ever,” Buckingham said. “It was really a brand-new equation.”

The back half of the set included more catchy new songs, with “Red Sun” a highlight live and on the album, as well as the “Rumours” favorites “You Make Loving Fun” and “Go Your Own Way,” which closed the main set.

And then, where the risk they took with the soft start to the night quickly paid off, the structure of the finish did not. “Everywhere,” the final Fleetwood Mac song of the night opened the encore — well and good, for it’s a fan favorite and got the expected response.

But then, after Buckingham introduced the band, which include mostly guys with whom he and Mac have worked often over the years, he noted that the last two songs were from the new record, which set an unfortunate number of people in the seats heading to the exits, finally recognizing that they were not going to get Fleetwood Mac’s “Songbird” nor Buckingham’s solo number “Holiday Road” no matter how many times they hollered for those.

And that’s a shame, really, because both were good, the final number, “Game of Pretend,” a McVie-sung ballad, just a lovely way to say goodbye, for now.

Lindsey Buckingham / Christine McVie

When: Aug. 2

Where: Greek Theatre, Los Angeles

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 08-03-2017, 06:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Great video of GYOW! Too bad we can't see the bat but damn, Lindsey was feisty around Christine!

Great videos on this channel!
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Kudos to Chris and Lindsey for doing what they are doing. Thanks for the new music and coming out to play it for us! See you both very soon!!!!
Old 08-03-2017, 06:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Yeah, it's a nice "Chrisine is my favorite girl" speech now but there was a time when he wasn't so happy with her. But one can change I guess, and recognize the merits of someone. I guess at that time his wounded side was talking and maybe it was the only way he knew to express it.

Christine looks GREAT! The long hair and his eyes! My God, her eyes! They're so bright! And she sounded fine to me both in Vegas and in Phoenix, but it was better in Phoenix.
Yeah, I believed the root of his "she burned her bridges" speeches was a deep hurt because she left.

And I agree -- Christine looks fantastic! I love her longer hair with a bit of a wave. I hope I'm that cool when I'm 74.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer View Post
Yeah, I believed the root of his "she burned her bridges" speeches was a deep hurt because she left.

And I agree -- Christine looks fantastic! I love her longer hair with a bit of a wave. I hope I'm that cool when I'm 74.
I think that's his way of coping with things, just like he did with Stevie. But again, Christine isn't Stevie. She understands his emotions much, much better.

Nowadays, Christine looks better than Stevie. Maybe because she's happier.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Old 08-03-2017, 07:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Very interesting article.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...-concert-recap

Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham & Christine McVie Introduce Vibrant New Material at Sold-Out L.A. Show

8/3/2017 by Deborah Wilker

Christine McVie and Lindsey Buckingham perform at The Greek Theatre on Aug. 2, 2017 in Los Angeles.

Just four days ago, Christine McVie and Lindsey Buckingham were lording over Citi Field in New York, performing with their Fleetwood Mac bandmates Stevie Nicks, John McVie and Mick Fleetwood for more than 40,000 fans at retro-rockfest the Classic East. A mirror-image of the event had been held two weeks earlier for 50,000 fans at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles. Both weekends ended with a massive fireworks display, timed to towering video close-ups of McVie behind the keyboards on her enduring 1977 showstopper “Don’t Stop.”

But amid those two mega-dates (Fleetwood Mac’s only concerts this year) has been the tiny-by-comparison Buckingham McVie tour, a passion project for the band’s guitarist and keyboardist, featuring eight new songs from their new self-titled duet album of effervescent pop songs.

That the pair has been leading double-lives this summer as they’ve whipsawed between over-the-top renditions of their classic hits in baseball stadiums and untested material in theaters isn't lost on them.

“Christine and I were very engaged in the idea of moving forward and sharing a creative process,” Buckingham said onstage to a full house at the Greek Theatre during a sweltering night in Los Angeles, where their duo tour resumed Wednesday. “A lot of people who have been doing this as long as we have tend to fall into chasing the brand, doing more or less what is expected of them.”

It’s not often that rock legends depart their comfort zones and pair off for experimentation. But doing the unexpected has been Buckingham’s thing for decades, and in this current 19-song show with McVie, there is just enough of it -- plus enough of the familiar -- to create a truly intriguing evening.

The best of their new songs, among them “Too Far Gone,” “Lay Down for Free,” "Sleeping Around the Corner" and the sparkling “Love Is Here to Stay,” hold their own against anything in Fleetwood Mac’s sprawling catalog. It will be interesting to see which of these songs are added to Fleetwood Mac’s live repertoire when the band embarks on a reported (possible farewell) tour in 2018.

The evening opened quietly with a four-song acoustic set -- just the duo on guitar and keys. The segment was similar in feel to the way Fleetwood Mac ended most of its dates on 2014-15’s On With the Show tour, with McVie on piano and Buckingham backing her up with minimal guitar on “Songbird.”

For these songs, “Trouble,” “Wish You Were Here,” “Never Going Back Again” and “Shut Us Down,” it was mostly the other way around, Buckingham in control, earning the first of several spontaneous standing ovations as he brought “Never Going Back” to a tortured end.

But as they launched into the new material, McVie took the reins, particularly on “Too Far Gone,” an edgy rock tune in the vein of “World Turning” that’s perfectly suited to her comforting alto.

McVie -- sometimes a peacekeeper in the Fleetwood Mac soap opera and ever the optimist -- is still writing hopeful love songs. Even as her lover drifts, her spirits are up: “You’ll be back any day,” she sings in the new “Feel About You.”

“Now we’re gonna do something a little bit more familiar,” she said, introducing a shimmering version of “Hold Me,” which Fleetwood Mac has not played in concert since its Mirage tour 35 years ago.

McVie, now 74, and Buckingham, 67, were soon facing off on "Tusk," complete with their weirdly satisfying accordion-guitar duel and Buckingham’s maniacal laugh and yelps. How are they still so terrific at this 50 years into their careers?

As if to prove they’re human, Buckingham called a halt about 10 seconds into the start of another of their intoxicating new songs, “Red Sun.” “Let’s try that one again,” he said. “That’s the L.A. nerves for you right there.” They started over without a hitch, not caring a whit what anyone might think (McVie's patented style) -- just two pros jamming.

And who’d have expected Buckingham to include “Go Your Own Way” on this tour -- a song written as a dagger to former lover Nicks after she spurned him four decades ago. When he threw out the classic line, “Packing up, shacking up is all you want to do” -- it didn’t seem quite right landing on McVie’s shoulders. But she countered his barbed lyrics with a bit of trademark bad-assery -- retrieving a baseball bat from beneath her keyboard and shaking it as a warning in his direction.

The two have always had a unique kinship amid the Fleetwood Mac melodrama, bonding decades ago as the band’s consummate multi-instrumentalists. Yet they rarely wrote together, until McVie returned to Fleetwood Mac in 2014. Recharged after a 16-year self-imposed exile in the English countryside, she wasn’t looking to merely rejoin a touring cash machine. She very much wanted to reconnect and create.

“But would there be any vocabulary left for us to share, or would the moment have been lost?” Buckingham said to fans on Wednesday night, recounting some of the early uncertainty that briefly marked her return to the fold.

“And we might've hated each other,” McVie chimed in, her droll wit intact.

After a three-song encore, the pair bowed with their stellar backing musicians, longtime Mac session players Brett Tuggle (keyboards/guitar) and Neale Heywood (guitar), along with Jimmy Paxson (drums) and Federico Pol (bass).

Buckingham and McVie then took a moment for themselves, embracing center stage with hugs and kisses that looked to be heartfelt. What this tour also looks like is the start of some promising new material for Fleetwood Mac. Presenting it first in the low-pressure setting of a theater tour seems to have been just the right move.

Billboard Video
Old 08-03-2017, 08:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Variety review

http://variety.com/2017/music/news/c...es-1202515437/

Concert Review: Lindsey Buckingham, Christine McVie Find Familial Ground at L.A.’s Greek Theatre

Chris Willman
Music Writer
@chriswillman

Lindsey BuckinghamGETTY IMAGES FOR SCOOP MARKETING
AUGUST 3, 2017 | 04:13PM PT

To the annals of great sibling duos, we can add: Lindsey Buckingham and Christine McVie. Of course, these two aren’t remotely related, even by nationality, much less blood. But now that they’re working together as a couple for the first time after 40-plus on-and-off years in a famously larger ensemble, there’s a highly non-dysfunctional family dynamic at play in the pairing. An hour and 40 minutes spent in their company is as relaxing as hanging out with a particularly agreeable brother and sister who’ve retired to the bar right after a bigger and tenser family reunion.

Los Angeles just had that family reunion in the form of Fleetwood Mac’s headlining show at the Classic West festival at Dodger Stadium. Two and a half weeks later, Buckingham and McVie were back in L.A., playing the Greek Theatre as part of a joint amphitheater tour that’s the mainstay of their year, taking place before and after Mac’s two one-off stadium shows. It’s no disparagement of any of the absent members of Fleetwood Mac to say that — sometimes, at least — less is just a little bit more.

There was more overlap with the recent Fleetwood Mac show than one might have expected, not just in the set list, which did include nine Mac numbers, but in the arrangements of those tunes. It does make sense that if you’re going to include “Tusk” in your set, you’re probably going to hire a drummer who pounds the skins as flayingly as Mick Fleetwood — in this case, wild-haired session monster Jimmy Paxson. (It’s less sensible that they felt the need to make up for Stevie Nicks’ missing backups on “Little Lies” by throwing in what sounded like a programmed female vocal part, in a case of fidelity that actually became distracting.)

If they wanted the full-band Fleetwood Mac songs to sound as much like Fleetwood Mac as possible, that was probably meant at least in part to ease the crowd into the wealth of new material performed. The duo played seven out of 10 songs from their new “Lindsey Buckingham/Christine McVie” album, but these all had such an aura of familiarity that the crowd didn’t need much greasing to ease into the fresh stuff. It’s a Nicks-less Mac album, for most intents and purposes, and if they hadn’t announced “Sleeping on the Corner” as the first of the new songs, most of the crowd would have assumed it was a “Tango in the Night” single they’d forgotten a few synapses ago.

Buckingham tried to provide some narrative through the show — about how McVie rejoined Fleetwood Mac, and about the new album, slightly skirting the issue of why this didn’t end up being a Mac album. “The first surprise happened a couple of years back, and as I’m sure most of you know, Christine had taken leave of the band Fleetwood Mac for… how long?”

“It was a long time, 15 years,” McVie answered, in one of the short interjections she added to Buckingham’s speeches. “What was I doing all that time?”

LOS ANGELES, CA - JULY 16: Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac performs onstage during The Classic West at Dodger Stadium on July 16, 2017 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for Scoop Marketing)

“…And the second surprise was that as a byproduct of (rejoining the group), she began getting back into her own creative process and sending me bits and pieces of song ideas across the pond from London over to Los Angeles. Of course me being me, I had my way with them….”

And therein lies part of the reason why they work well as a duo: McVie has always been the most recessive of the three lead presences in Fleetwood Mac, and you don’t imagine her having much problem with Buckingham applying all the studio wizardry he can muster to the material she brings. You saw it on stage in “Too Far Gone,” probably the thinnest of the new songs, which suddenly becomes a powerhouse with the addition of some “Tusk”-like drum breaks that transform the tune into something more galvanizing. On the other hand, the harmonic presence of McVie undoubtedly helps reinforce Buckingham’s lusher instincts, which come to an ideal head in a mixture of emotion and musical layering like the new “In My World.”

After the predictability of that Classic West show, the more adventurous bookending of this Greek appearance helped make it feel like something special and thought out. The show might actually have peaked with its first four numbers, which had Buckingham and McVie alone on stage, getting into amped-down “Trouble” and reviving FM’s lesser remembered “Wish You Were Here.” At the end, they indulged in what might have come off as an anti-climax after the inevitable “Go Your Own Way,” ending the show with a couple of final tracks from the new album.

Surely it’s tempting fate, or traditional audience tolerance, to announce you’re done playing the oldies and will finish out the encore with two tracks the majority of the crowd hasn’t heard. When McVie further warned before that last number, the sweetly earnest “Game of Pretend,” that it was “a ballad — (and) it’s not ‘Songbird’,” you would have really expected an eighth-inning-style rush to the parking lot. There wasn’t so much in the way of early exiting, though. If, at this reunion, McVie represented the cool, stabilizing older sister and Buckingham the rambunctious youngest brother, there was a full house of middle children wanting to stick around and enjoy the serene family symbiosis as long as possible.

FILED UNDER: Christine McVieFleetwood MacLindsey BuckinghamStevie Nicks

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 08-03-2017, 09:31 PM

The crowd was amazing. Nobody left and it was full right to the end.
I'm still buzzing from how amazing that show was. It was the last for me.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Great video of GYOW! Too bad we can't see the bat but damn, Lindsey was feisty around Christine!

Great videos on this channel!
Great video!! I love this one. Sound is great, too!
Old 08-04-2017, 01:19 AM
Senior Ledgie

I was there too last night and loved the show. I've been coming to FM and assorted solo shows since 1979 and can honestly say I've never seen Lindsey enjoy himself as much as he did at this performance! His energy level was off the charts and the guitar solos on I'm So Afraid and Go Your Own Way were beyond anything I've witnessed before.

I've not been to any other shows on this tour, but can tell from the early TV appearances that Christine has become more relaxed with her more upfront role as well and is having a blast. She looked gorgeous and her vocals, especially on Game of Pretend, were beautiful.

I agree with the other comments about the sound system. It was loud and crystal clear. Best of all, the new songs rocked!! Sleeping Around the Corner was my favorite going in, but I think I liked Too Far Gone the best last night.

The only negative thing about the show were the five obnoxious men sitting behind me. They were not at all into the new songs and actually groaned loudly when Lindsey said they were doing a couple more off the new album. They also mocked Jimmy Paxson all evening ( his hair, "he's no Mick Fleetwood, etc.) I wanted to tell them to go find an FM tribute band somewhere.

Overall, I just kept thinking about how grateful I am that after 40 years of following FM, I can experience such a high caliber show with so much new material. How lucky we are to be seeing this much creativity from Lindsey and Christine!!
Old 08-04-2017, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa W View Post
I was there too last night and loved the show. I've been coming to FM and assorted solo shows since 1979 and can honestly say I've never seen Lindsey enjoy himself as much as he did at this performance! His energy level was off the charts and the guitar solos on I'm So Afraid and Go Your Own Way were beyond anything I've witnessed before.

I've not been to any other shows on this tour, but can tell from the early TV appearances that Christine has become more relaxed with her more upfront role as well and is having a blast. She looked gorgeous and her vocals, especially on Game of Pretend, were beautiful.

I agree with the other comments about the sound system. It was loud and crystal clear. Best of all, the new songs rocked!! Sleeping Around the Corner was my favorite going in, but I think I liked Too Far Gone the best last night.

The only negative thing about the show were the five obnoxious men sitting behind me. They were not at all into the new songs and actually groaned loudly when Lindsey said they were doing a couple more off the new album. They also mocked Jimmy Paxson all evening ( his hair, "he's no Mick Fleetwood, etc.) I wanted to tell them to go find an FM tribute band somewhere.

Overall, I just kept thinking about how grateful I am that after 40 years of following FM, I can experience such a high caliber show with so much new material. How lucky we are to be seeing this much creativity from Lindsey and Christine!!
I nearly had the same experience. The sound was really so good.

There's always a few people talking any show I go to. It's so rude. The lady. next me to kept talking to her husband and I told her to move on the other side of him so she wasn't in my ear. She got mad at me, but I didn't care. Go talk outside.

Agree about the solos. Some of the best I've ever seen. I've been to 2 other shows and this was by far light years ahead of Vegas and a lot better than Denver. I really think these two have something here. Here's hoping.
Old 08-04-2017, 06:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Thanks for the great reviews. I wish I could have been there.
It sucks when you are around inconsiderate people at a concert. Everyone is texting, talking, and taking selfies, etc. Its just plain rude.
Although I had an even worse experience during one of the On With The Show concerts. The guy behind me kept yelling for Stevie most of the show and kept spitting all over me. And I am not talking about a little spit, giant spit balls were constantly flying out of his mouth while yelling for Stevie
Old 08-04-2017, 08:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Thanks for the great reviews. I wish I could have been there.
It sucks when you are around inconsiderate people at a concert. Everyone is texting, talking, and taking selfies, etc. Its just plain rude.
Although I had an even worse experience during one of the On With The Show concerts. The guy behind me kept yelling for Stevie most of the show and kept spitting all over me. And I am not talking about a little spit, giant spit balls were constantly flying out of his mouth while yelling for Stevie
Oh God that's so gross..
We went to see Bob Dylan (just for old times sake) and a woman behind me spoke all through the intr...how many times she'd seen Bob , she knew all the words, how her washing hadn't dried that day...UUUGH.
Luckily the man next to me turned round to her and in a very loud voice said..
"Madam, I have not paid 200 notes to listen to you, now kindly shut it up"
and she did!!
Old 08-04-2017, 09:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue View Post
Oh God that's so gross..
We went to see Bob Dylan (just for old times sake) and a woman behind me spoke all through the intr...how many times she'd seen Bob , she knew all the words, how her washing hadn't dried that day...UUUGH.
Luckily the man next to me turned round to her and in a very loud voice said..
"Madam, I have not paid 200 notes to listen to you, now kindly shut it up"
and she did!!
People SUCK!

I saw the Dixie Chicks last year, and these two young (18 ish) girls sat down beside me, and made the mistake of telling me that they didn't have tickets to those seats. Well, the band starts, and they sit there just chatting away. I let them do it for 3 songs, then I'd had it! I said, "LOOK, look around you. EVERYONE here is sitting here LISTENING to the band, EXCEPT YOU. You're sitting here just chatting away, and the rest of us would really like to hear the band, not you". They gave me this horrified look, like how dare someone say that to them! Then they got up and left, and didn't come back. Mission accomplished! STFU at a concert!!!
Old 08-04-2017, 09:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I didn't think the sound/mix was all that great,
although it could have been where we were sitting in section A.
The drums over powered Chris's vocals on almost every song.
(Maybe that was intentional).
It was almost as if they brought giant arena sound for a small 5k seat theater.
But -- fun show with lots of energy.
And for LA, it was a great enthusiastic crowd.
I had some talkers next to me (including a drunk woman who yelled "Stevie" a few times), but all in all it was a typical Lindsey audience - respectful music nerds.

If I could change the set list, I'd do this:
Replace Wish You Were Here (not a great song to open a show) with Brown Eyes.
Let Lindsey's solo acoustic songs be solo -- lose the keyboard filler.
Replace Game of Pretend with Carnival Begin.
Remove Little Lies (doesn't work w/o the rest of FM).
Don't end the set with two new songs.
Yes, I am overly critical but I guess that happens when you've watched every incarnation of a band for over 35 years.
Amazed at Lindsey's energy after all these years. He brought his A game to the Greek.

Last edited by dontlookdown; 08-04-2017 at 09:45 AM..