User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-04-2010, 10:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Lindsey @ US Open!

Here he is with Kristen. Note she is listed as Messner. Not sure why.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/zbBC3...sey+Buckingham

Last edited by WelshWitchPMD; 09-04-2010 at 11:02 PM..
Old 09-04-2010, 11:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD View Post
Note she is listed as Messner. Not sure why.

Maybe she and Lindsey have divorced!

This is perfect. I remember those pictures of him and Mick at a match and this is even better.

Do you think that's Will sitting in front of him? His face looks more narrow and, although he is sitting, he looks tall to me. but then again, he is 12 years old now. Getting ready for puberty!

Love seeing this photo. Thanks.

Michele
Old 09-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh my goodness. I've just been scrolling through. He only needs to open his mouth and yell like that during guitar solos. He starts to look like someone's demented old uncle when he does it out of the rock concert setting. Not that people aren't always yelling at a sports event anyway, but no one else he's sitting with is reacting the way he is.

Michele
Old 09-04-2010, 11:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

^^^ maybe but why would they still be at a function together? I was wondering if K was having a bit of Mick's wine.
I have a feeling this thread will end up being a few pages long. LOL
Old 09-04-2010, 11:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Oh my goodness. I've just been scrolling through. He only needs to open his mouth and yell like that during guitar solos. He starts to look like someone's demented old uncle when he does it out of the rock concert setting. Not that people aren't always yelling at a sports event anyway, but no one else he's sitting with is reacting the way he is.

Michele
These pics remind me of the Seinfeld episode where George was at the US Open eating a hot fudge sundae. He was wearing it and a camera caught it on film and plastered it all over while making fun of him.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
^^^ maybe but why would they still be at a function together?

She may be waiting until the release of Stevie's next album, to decide whether to leave him for good or not. I wonder if that's her mother sitting on the other side of her.

Glad to see Lindsey out and about.

Michele
Old 09-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
She may be waiting until the release of Stevie's next album, to decide whether to leave him for good or not. I wonder if that's her mother sitting on the other side of her.

Glad to see Lindsey out and about.

Michele
Or until the next Fleetwood Mac tour. I'd like to see Lindsey do something more interesting. Like in the studio or at a Men of Mac show.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Or until the next Fleetwood Mac tour. I'd like to see Lindsey do something more interesting. Like in the studio or at a Men of Mac show.
Yes, even hearing rumors about him in the studio, tinkering with new songs or considering a solo venture would be exciting.

I would love another mini tour from Lindsey. I know it costs him money, but if they know the Big Machine is touring in 2012, then he will be able to replenish his coffers then.

P. S. I am pretty sure that is Will in the row in front and he's pretty cute. I love the gorgeous daughters, but I think it's great that the son is more like Lindsey. Very nice legacy.

Michele

Last edited by michelej1; 09-04-2010 at 11:58 PM..
Old 09-05-2010, 12:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Yes, even hearing rumors about him in the studio, tinkering with new songs or considering a solo venture would be exciting.

I would love another mini tour from Lindsey. I know it costs him money, but if they know the Big Machine is touring in 2012, then he will be able to replenish his coffers then.

P. S. I am pretty sure that is Will in the row in front and he's pretty cute. I love the gorgeous daughters, but I think it's great that the son is more like Lindsey. Very nice legacy.

Michele
"Will" is wearing Silly Bands. Both L and K have wedding rings on so I guess they must still be in love. Kristen has a mobile device that looks like a garage door opener. Oops I thought that was my phone, honey.
Old 09-05-2010, 01:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Both L and K have wedding rings on so I guess they must still be in love.
Forever and always. It's amusing to me that most of the time the media can't even spell Lindsey's name right, yet they have gone out of their way to tag Kristen as "Messner." We know from her design website that she doesn't use that name anymore herself.

Michele
Old 09-05-2010, 03:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Ugh, I'm dying! I usually go to the U.S. Open on Labor Day weekend... but not this year! Would have been funny to see Lindsey queued up at the food court for an $8 hot dog. "So I hear Stevie thinks you're almost as good a guitar player as Dave Stewart..."
Old 09-05-2010, 08:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm not gonna lie, he looked funny making that yelling face in a non-rock concert setting, but if he did wanna yell, he could've just walked across the way to Citi Field and shout at the Mets (that is, if the Mets were even home that day and not yell at 'em for how pathetic they are, like you-know-who did when she got free tickets for 'em lol). Now is it just me, or does he seem to be both lost that he's not at a concert playing guitar and that he's going balder?

You can add me on Facebook
Old 09-05-2010, 08:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
Now is it just me, or does he seem to be both lost that he's not at a concert playing guitar and that he's going balder?
Yes, the hairline is starting back further. In that one photo, he looks like he has a gut, but it's probably just the way his underwear shirt is folded -- mostly.

Michele
Old 09-05-2010, 08:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yes, the hairline is starting back further. In that one photo, he looks like he has a gut, but it's probably just the way his underwear shirt is folded -- mostly.

Michele
He's going bald and getting fat, just lovely. When did he start going bald? And what would the fuzzy one of yesteryear think of himself now?

You can add me on Facebook
Old 09-05-2010, 09:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

Aww...thanks so much for posting these Welshwitch. Even if LB looks distressed a tad and his mouth is agape I think he looks handsome. I don't always look at LB pics and think he's perfect throughout but given he is nearly 61 he's amazingly well preserved. And I own the same pants Kristen is wearing. She looks like she's enjoying herself.

BUT I am 100% with whomever says that is Will. There is really no escaping that the boy looks like his father, my gawd. He's a doppleganger for the young Lindsey: same eyes, nose, mouth, thin arms, HAIR, and even the expression of pure nonchalance. He is adorable. And I will never get the silly band thing, but hell when I was young we had the slap bracelets so...same difference.

I would have loved to see the girls but my money's on Will looking the most like Mr. B.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL