The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 09-07-2009, 11:29 PM
vivfox's Avatar
vivfox vivfox is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Tracker View Post
I want to come back as the owner of a pet store in Paradise Valley, that sells Yorkshire Terriers.

JTIS some Stevielove!
Paradise Valley is beautiful but they also have lots of Scorpions.
__________________
 photo d754aa6e-1605-473c-895b-9665a3f17371_zpsrtovtrei.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-07-2009, 11:35 PM
Ghost_Tracker Ghost_Tracker is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Paradise Valley is beautiful but they also have lots of Scorpions.
I LOVE Scorpions!

There's NO ONE like them!!!

__________________
So if the ghosts are gone then doesn't that mean I'm kinda screwed??
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-08-2009, 03:04 AM
Ghost_Tracker Ghost_Tracker is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,622
Lightbulb

So let me get this straight - Obama is going to give a speech about education - - -
to SCHOOL KIDS?



JTIS the Sarcasm.
__________________
So if the ghosts are gone then doesn't that mean I'm kinda screwed??
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-08-2009, 01:43 PM
FMlex's Avatar
FMlex FMlex is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,033
Default

I hate having my classes so spread out time-wise throughout the day.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have my first one at 8:00am and then my next (and last) one at 3:30pm.
Ugh. I have no one to blame but myself. ****ty scheduling on my part.

JTIS.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-08-2009, 01:50 PM
LikeAWillow's Avatar
LikeAWillow LikeAWillow is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In the stillness. Remembering.
Posts: 2,456
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMlex View Post
I hate having my classes so spread out time-wise throughout the day.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have my first one at 8:00am and then my next (and last) one at 3:30pm.
Ugh. I have no one to blame but myself. ****ty scheduling on my part.

JTIS.
Ugh, that is awful. I have five 8:30's this semester, but I'm done by 12:20 all but one day. We'll see how it goes.
__________________
I never was there
Was there when it counts
I get my way
You're so like me
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-08-2009, 01:54 PM
FMlex's Avatar
FMlex FMlex is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAWillow View Post
Ugh, that is awful. I have five 8:30's this semester, but I'm done by 12:20 all but one day. We'll see how it goes.
See! Marissa = good planner.
That's the way it should be done!

I'm perfectly fine with having early classes... just as long as I'm done at a reasonable time. You've got it made, girl.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-08-2009, 05:54 PM
golddustdrummer's Avatar
golddustdrummer golddustdrummer is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 407
Default

JTIS that dry sockets suck all different kinds of ass.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-08-2009, 05:56 PM
daniellaaarisen's Avatar
daniellaaarisen daniellaaarisen is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Monte Sereno, CA
Posts: 4,028
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddustdrummer View Post
JTIS that dry sockets suck all different kinds of ass.
They are my BIGGEST phobia. I don't know why, but I'm scared to death of them... good luck




My super, super sexy English teacher gave me 20 of his poems to read over the weekend, ranging in topics from existence to sex to his dark Irish roots to fatherhood to his dad's death. I spent two hours giving him feedback but more importantly, talking to him about some of the most monumental events of his life and seeing him get emotional about it.


So. Beautiful. I am so obsessed with this man.

JTIS.

Last edited by daniellaaarisen : 09-08-2009 at 09:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-08-2009, 05:59 PM
carrie721's Avatar
carrie721 carrie721 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: the north coast of OH
Posts: 11,312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
My super, super sexy English teacher gave me 20 of his poems to read over the weekend, ranging in topics from existence to sex to his dark Irish roots to fatherhood to his dad's death. I spent two hours giving him feedback but more importantly, talking to him about some of the most monumental events of his life and seeing him cry about it.


So. Beautiful. I am so obsessed with this man.

JTIS.
that's pretty inappropriate.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-08-2009, 07:42 PM
jannieC jannieC is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 5,468
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
that's pretty inappropriate.
Ya think?

daniella, sosunds like you've got that one in the bag.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-08-2009, 07:43 PM
hippilil86's Avatar
hippilil86 hippilil86 is offline
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 244
Default

Letting a 5 year old paint my fingernails with her blue peel off nail polish probably wasn't the best idea. I think my nails are stained blue forever.

I need to stop biting my cuticles. My hands are starting to look horrible! It's not my nails, it's the cuticles and skin on the sides of my fingernails. Yikes.

I just got 2 new jobs, and a new apartment, with a new roommate. Now I think I'm ready to date someone. Where is he?
__________________
Go Ahead, Lily.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-08-2009, 07:45 PM
carrie721's Avatar
carrie721 carrie721 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: the north coast of OH
Posts: 11,312
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannieC View Post
Ya think?

daniella, sosunds like you've got that one in the bag.
no joke. but still wildly creepy.

he should know better and if you cared about his career you wouldn't be talking about this stuff on a forum where everybody knows your facebook page and where you go to school.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-08-2009, 07:55 PM
hippilil86's Avatar
hippilil86 hippilil86 is offline
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
no joke. but still wildly creepy.

he should know better and if you cared about his career you wouldn't be talking about this stuff on a forum where everybody knows your facebook page and where you go to school.
I think it's fine, as long as you don't mention names. It may be inappropriate for him to be doing that, but as long as it doesn't freak Dani out too much.
__________________
Go Ahead, Lily.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-08-2009, 08:08 PM
jannieC jannieC is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 5,468
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippilil86 View Post
I think it's fine, as long as you don't mention names. It may be inappropriate for him to be doing that, but as long as it doesn't freak Dani out too much.
I think that there may be lots of Dani's and some may not be as welcoming of his insanely inappropriate behavior.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-08-2009, 09:06 PM
Ghost_Tracker Ghost_Tracker is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,622
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippilil86 View Post
Letting a 5 year old paint my fingernails with her blue peel off nail polish probably wasn't the best idea. I think my nails are stained blue forever.

I need to stop biting my cuticles. My hands are starting to look horrible! It's not my nails, it's the cuticles and skin on the sides of my fingernails. Yikes.

I just got 2 new jobs, and a new apartment, with a new roommate. Now I think I'm ready to date someone. Where is he?

Long Island? . . . . .
__________________
So if the ghosts are gone then doesn't that mean I'm kinda screwed??
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

1997 Pretty Blond Singer Bekka Bramlett With Billy Burnette Press Photo
$20.0
1997 Pretty Blond Singer Bekka Bramlett With Billy Burnette Press Photo pictureSam Moore/Bekka Bramlett Signed/Autographed CD Sleeve/Obtained In Person
$12.95
Sam Moore/Bekka Bramlett Signed/Autographed CD Sleeve/Obtained In Person picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved