The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #676  
Old 03-07-2017, 11:18 PM
bombaysaffires bombaysaffires is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 3,573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SortaSavageLike View Post
I've said it before, but...


I'd Tusk it.
Her absolutely most gorgeous period of time.

Before the perms and the overdone 80s makeup.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #677  
Old 03-16-2017, 09:24 AM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,382
Default

New favourite from this tour:

Reply With Quote
  #678  
Old 03-17-2017, 05:46 AM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,382
Default

Reply With Quote
  #679  
Old 03-19-2017, 08:32 AM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,382
Default

Near panty shot courtesy of Danielle:

Reply With Quote
  #680  
Old 03-19-2017, 06:52 PM
michelej1 michelej1 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: California
Posts: 24,588
Default

^Ooooh, risque, but knowing Stevie she probably had a leotard on under that.

Michele
Reply With Quote
  #681  
Old 03-20-2017, 08:34 AM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
^Ooooh, risque, but knowing Stevie she probably had a leotard on under that.

Michele
If it wasn't one of those Mirage dates in which she seemed to not wear the leotard under her Rhiannon dress or velvet jacket. It must have been one hell of a hot autumn.


Last edited by SisterNightroad : 03-20-2017 at 09:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #682  
Old 03-20-2017, 12:19 PM
bombaysaffires bombaysaffires is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 3,573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
If it wasn't one of those Mirage dates in which she seemed to not wear the leotard under her Rhiannon dress or velvet jacket. It must have been one hell of a hot autumn.

she's got some sort of knickers going on under there.... it's too opaque. Plus you can see what looks like a black waistband poking out beyond the top of her white skirt.

Not that I can't imagine her going onstage without knickers... I just don't see it in this pic.

Now the concert video, where she does her twirl on Gypsy is quite revealing....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #683  
Old 03-20-2017, 12:27 PM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
she's got some sort of knickers going on under there.... it's too opaque. Plus you can see what looks like a black waistband poking out beyond the top of her white skirt.

Not that I can't imagine her going onstage without knickers... I just don't see it in this pic.

Now the concert video, where she does her twirl on Gypsy is quite revealing....
Surely she always had panties if she wasn't wearing a leotard, I'm just saying that when she didn't wear her leotard she probably didn't wear a bra either.
Reply With Quote
  #684  
Old 03-20-2017, 12:59 PM
24karatstevie's Avatar
24karatstevie 24karatstevie is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Missouri
Posts: 317
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
Near panty shot courtesy of Danielle:

I honestly love this photo lol.
Reply With Quote
  #685  
Old 03-20-2017, 01:26 PM
bombaysaffires bombaysaffires is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 3,573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
Surely she always had panties if she wasn't wearing a leotard, I'm just saying that when she didn't wear her leotard she probably didn't wear a bra either.
oh she rarely wears a bra. even in her later years.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #686  
Old 03-20-2017, 02:14 PM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
oh she rarely wears a bra. even in her later years.
True, but the leotard is supposed to have also the function of breast support and/or coverage, so you'd think she'd wear something in its place if she decided to not wear it, especially with a top of white flimsy fabric...
Reply With Quote
  #687  
Old 03-23-2017, 09:02 AM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,382
Default

Reply With Quote
  #688  
Old 03-23-2017, 11:27 AM
MakerofBirds's Avatar
MakerofBirds MakerofBirds is offline
Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Bright World
Posts: 63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
If it wasn't one of those Mirage dates in which she seemed to not wear the leotard under her Rhiannon dress or velvet jacket. It must have been one hell of a hot autumn.

She's definitely got a leotard on in this pic. I can clearly see a strap on the right (Stevie's actual left shoulder) as well as a bit of lace edging peeking out of the Rhiannon top a little lower down. She wore those flesh-colored ones for the Bella Donna, Mirage, and some of the Wild Heart tours. It can be difficult to see in some pics, but it's there. It doesn't offer the best coverage, though!
Reply With Quote
  #689  
Old 03-23-2017, 04:42 PM
SisterNightroad's Avatar
SisterNightroad SisterNightroad is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Italy
Posts: 4,382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakerofBirds View Post
She's definitely got a leotard on in this pic. I can clearly see a strap on the right (Stevie's actual left shoulder) as well as a bit of lace edging peeking out of the Rhiannon top a little lower down. She wore those flesh-colored ones for the Bella Donna, Mirage, and some of the Wild Heart tours. It can be difficult to see in some pics, but it's there. It doesn't offer the best coverage, though!
You're right now I noticed the strap but unfortunately I can't see the lace.
I don't think it's the Bella Donna flesh leotard because its hem would be visible under this Rhiannon top due to its very deep neckline. Also this one on top of not covering, doesn't shape nor support her curves at all, if it were mine I would have set it on fire at some point.
Reply With Quote
  #690  
Old 03-23-2017, 06:23 PM
MakerofBirds's Avatar
MakerofBirds MakerofBirds is offline
Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Bright World
Posts: 63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
You're right now I noticed the strap but unfortunately I can't see the lace.
I don't think it's the Bella Donna flesh leotard because its hem would be visible under this Rhiannon top due to its very deep neckline. Also this one on top of not covering, doesn't shape nor support her curves at all, if it were mine I would have set it on fire at some point.


Here we go! After some web searching, I've found it. Not the same as Bella Donna one, as this one has the lace on it and it's MUCH more revealing.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

1997 Pretty Blond Singer Bekka Bramlett With Billy Burnette Press Photo
$20.0
1997 Pretty Blond Singer Bekka Bramlett With Billy Burnette Press Photo picture1980 Press Photo Billy Burnette Guitarist Singer Songwriter - cvp00055
$19.99
1980 Press Photo Billy Burnette Guitarist Singer Songwriter - cvp00055 picture1980 Press Photo Billy Burnette Guitarist Singer Songwriter - cvp00054
$19.99
1980 Press Photo Billy Burnette Guitarist Singer Songwriter - cvp00054 picture1986 Press Photo Billy Burnette Guitarist Singer Songwriter Fleetwood Mac
$19.99
1986 Press Photo Billy Burnette Guitarist Singer Songwriter Fleetwood Mac picture1981 Press Photo Billy Burnette, entertainer - nop12943
$18.88
1981 Press Photo Billy Burnette, entertainer - nop12943 picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved