Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-15-2004, 02:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default No Vote Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan
That they outnumber us is no surprise. That they win 95% of the damn immunity stuff is a bummer though. That has affected the game in a big way.
You know, I might lend a little more credence to the idea of "Chiffon Heads" outnumbering everyone, and purposely pushing Stevie's songs to the top, if Lindsey and Christine's songs hadn't been the only ones dominating the 'Tango Survivor' for most of its run.

If the "Chiffon Heads" are so strong and mighty in numbers, and so determined to see Stevie win, by that logic, wouldn't "Seven Wonders" have won?

Of course, if Immunity had been around in the 'Tango Survivor,' then you can bet your sweet bippy that I'd have been fighting to win it for "WISYA" every single round!
Old 09-15-2004, 02:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Stew
You know, I might lend a little more credence to the idea of "Chiffon Heads" outnumbering everyone, and purposely pushing Stevie's songs to the top, if Lindsey and Christine's songs hadn't been the only ones dominating the 'Tango Survivor' for most of its run.

If the "Chiffon Heads" are so strong and mighty in numbers, and so determined to see Stevie win, by that logic, wouldn't "Seven Wonders" have won?

Of course, if Immunity had been around in the 'Tango Survivor,' then you can bet your sweet bippy that I'd have been fighting to win it for "WISYA" every single round!
AND - many of these so called Chiffon Heads wanted other LB songs to win. I wanted SMAP and I make no if and or butts about being a chiffon head. AND - Dissention is an admitted Chiffon Head So, I say all this chiffon heads are loading the game is a bunch of crapola

P.S. don't you talk about my "sweet bippy" in public

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 09-15-2004, 02:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
How can we complete with the # of Chiffonheads? There's no group running around here known as Eraserheads! The Chiffonese clearly outnumber us.....
What exactly makes one a "Chiffonhead"? Preferring a Stevie song over a Lindsey song? Frankly, I'd like you to name names.

Old 09-15-2004, 02:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjupiter678
I don't hate Tusk, it's just not a favorite of mine on the album. Live is a different story.

That's completely subjective. I felt that way about the Sara votes, and I know a lot of people here disagree with that.

And that's how I feel about Tusk.

To each his own.
Exactly!!
Old 09-15-2004, 02:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjupiter678
What exactly makes one a "Chiffonhead"? Preferring a Stevie song over a Lindsey song? Frankly, I'd like you to name names.
Really, it's just the same old tired crap: drawing a line of demarcation between the "Lindsey fans" and the "Stevie fans" when that's not the case at all. No grand conspiracy here. Many of us like them equally.
Old 09-15-2004, 02:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well the outcome of that one was strange enough, I wouldn`t regard that one as an example of "the best songs stay the longest".

Quote:
Well even if the course of the TITN thread was strange enough- that simply is too unrealistic Johnny

Quote:
Whatever a bippy might be- I have no clue but I guess you're right supposing that mine is sweet. However yeah- I'm sure the TITN thread with immunity would have made it possible that this or the other sleeper had made it to the semifinals at least.
Old 09-15-2004, 02:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hey everyone. Well Nancy has been out of town for the week and I've been able to hold up alright, but as of right now I've been up for 23 hours. Had to go into work, come back, completely move all the furniture into my bedroom and then get to work painting my new apartment. Needless to say I am completely beat (and partially 'lemon sorbet', the color of my wall) and I need to get enough sleep before heading back into work tonight. 9pm is smack dab in the middle of when I plan to do this. So unfortunately, unless Nancy shows up to take over, Round 16 will end tomorrow night at 9pm instead of tonight (coincidentally right as the REAL Survivor is ending!).

Working from midnight to 9am is nasty business sometimes, I tells ya. Anyways, have fun and I will see you tomorrow.

Doo! Do-do-doo! Do-do-do! Do-do-do-do-do-do-do! Do-do-do! TUSK! Doo-doo-DOO-doo...
Old 09-15-2004, 02:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default 16 - Tusk

The Dance version is MUCH better, anyway.

-Kate
Old 09-15-2004, 02:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind
Bless you heart - wasn't that you bragging about a plan
And what makes you think that there isn't one?

Old 09-15-2004, 02:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
Aren't they all Lindsey albums? That's what a lot of people would say. I think they all belong to all of them, but, really....The Mastermind, The Star, and the Radio Friendly Girl....The masterminds the one who makes most of it possible, at the level it ends up...did that make sense?
AMber
Not a word.

Old 09-15-2004, 02:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
If we played it again, and I think we should
I'm not up for a third round of this crap, my dear.

Old 09-15-2004, 02:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
And what makes you think that there isn't one?

"Yup. And they need their shots, they're truly rabid. I'm still pissed that they forced us to choose between The Ledge and Think About Me, two fantastic songs. Meanwhile, crap like Angel is still around. " and other lamenting posts that sound like chagrain implied that you plan had failed. If I was wrong, so be it!!!!

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 09-15-2004, 02:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Because I don't think even the majority of die-hard Stevie fans think she has the best stuff on Tango. If they did...well...that would just be absurd.

Quote:
wouldn't "Seven Wonders" have won?
If it smells like ****...

Quote:
Yeah, fighting with no chance of even getting it near the top five.

Old 09-15-2004, 02:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
If I was wrong, so be it!!!!
It would not be a first.

Old 09-15-2004, 02:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Guys after this is all over in a few days, I have something up my sleeve that will hopefully shut some of you up. I'll reveal what I'm doing after the winner of this (the best survivor ever) is crowned.

He Will Burn You Down