User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-26-2018, 08:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel75 View Post
You may have been personally attacked but only because you started it and usually goad the situation. Nobody stops you from using offensive language towards FM band members or Ledge members themselves so you continue doing it.
You are a bully who loves to troll this board.
It may sound like Dr PHIL, but by doing or saying nothing we are enabling this kind of behaviour. I choose to say it's not ok even if no one else does.
Exactly. All I did was quote Homer, I didn't bully him one bit. No point rehashing it, but it's telling that a guy who says the things he's says here thinks HE'S being bullied. The guy who tells another poster to shut up says HE'S the one being bullied.
Old 05-26-2018, 08:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
Please, those multi millionaires can take a little of our anger. They will be fine and right now they deserve it.
Yes they will be fine, including Lindsey.
Old 05-26-2018, 08:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
It'll be in his next book!
Yeah book #3.... Yawn
Old 05-26-2018, 08:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
You haven't been here a month. Shut it.
God, you are the best! Thank you.
Old 05-26-2018, 08:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
Right? Mick never met a camera he didn't want to eye f#ck.
Mick could sell ice to an Eskimo. He's a charlatan if there ever was one. That said--I actually think he likes Lindsey very much and once they got the Stevie drama out of the way, the were able to develop a nice rapport. I assume that ship has sailed. He's willing to cast that friendship aside for more cash in the coffers. The fact he's being stalked in airports is fantastic and if anything, we know that they now know what everyone is saying and speculating---if it's not true--redeem yourself (from this isht and the CBS DEBACLE) and do a proper interview. Where are the lip readers from the royal wedding last weekend---would love to know what he said to the bodyguard.
Old 05-26-2018, 08:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Exactly. All I did was quote Homer, I didn't bully him one bit. No point rehashing it, but it's telling that a guy who says the things he's says here thinks HE'S being bullied. The guy who tells another poster to shut up says HE'S the one being bullied.
We used to get sent to the Principals office if we said Shut Up to someone ....it wasn't tolerated at school and is offensive/ insulting / and unnecessary thing to say.

To be fair, I pretty much disagree with everything you have to say bwboy, hahaha....!!!!
But you are entitled to your opinion and by all means contribute what you think, I won't result to name calling or dirty tactics because we don't agree.
Old 05-26-2018, 08:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
Mick could sell ice to an Eskimo. He's a charlatan if there ever was one. That said--I actually think he likes Lindsey very much and once they got the Stevie drama out of the way, the were able to develop a nice rapport. I assume that ship has sailed. He's willing to cast that friendship aside for more cash in the coffers. The fact he's being stalked in airports is fantastic and if anything, we know that they now know what everyone is saying and speculating---if it's not true--redeem yourself (from this isht and the CBS DEBACLE) and do a proper interview. Where are the lip readers from the royal wedding last weekend---would love to know what he said to the bodyguard.
Surely TMZ knows. Where's the video?!
Old 05-26-2018, 08:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 05-26-2018, 08:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Re: the video:

Least. Convincing. Disavowal. Ever.
Old 05-26-2018, 08:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Old 05-26-2018, 08:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
Re: the video:

Least. Convincing. Disavowal. Ever.
Old 05-26-2018, 08:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Mouse View Post
I can't believe the moderators allow you to continue to post such awful vitriole. Does anyone know how to contact the moderators?
Sugar mouse, you keep commenting in the threads that are predominantly made up of people upset with this turn of events.

Your right to do, but maybe it's time to stop poking the bear. If you don't like the stance that some have on this situation, then go to the threads where people are excited and happy with the turn of events.

You need to own some of this as well.
Old 05-26-2018, 08:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Yes they will be fine, including Lindsey.
You are so right, he will be fine. Does that mean we still can't be pissed he was fired? Pissed that in the last couple of years of their band shelf life they ruined their legacy for $$$$$$$$$ and to satisfy SN's urge to be a Heartbreaker?
Old 05-26-2018, 08:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
It'll be in his next book!
Nah, he'll whisper in it your ear if you tack on an extra $400 at his $600 'Meet and Fleece' events.

Old 05-26-2018, 08:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
Sugar mouse, you keep commenting in the threads that are predominantly made up of people upset with this turn of events.

Your right to do, but maybe it's time to stop poking the bear. If you don't like the stance that some have on this situation, then go to the threads where people are excited and happy with the turn of events.

You need to own some of this as well.
Sugar Mouse has been respectful in every way, lovethemac. Surely he/she has the right to express their opinion on any thread, especially if they're respectful when doing it. Besides, people angry about Lindsey being fired are commenting on threads about looking forward to seeing the new line up live, poking the bear, as you put it. And I have no problem with that, until it dissolves into name calling.

This thread is titled "Mick denies Stevie Nicks kicked Lindsey out," so surely it's going to catch the attention of people on both sides of the fence. Telling someone to shut up because they don't like their opinion is wrong, and I don't understand why more people don't agree with that. I would have said the same thing if Sugar Mouse had told you to shut up... but he/she doesn't say things like that to other people.