User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-19-2014, 08:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
Sharon just revealed on her brand new Q and A on Instagram that the tumbler Set list is fake! So no need to critique it.... Yet
She also says that FM are rehearsing "24 Karat Gold" and "On With The Show"...
Old 09-19-2014, 08:38 PM
UnwindedDreams
This message has been deleted by UnwindedDreams.
Old 09-19-2014, 08:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I know what this means: Little Lies is out. Betting Oh Daddy is in there somewhere; it's clear that one is a sentimental favorite for the band.

Someone who has instagram message Sharon that we think acoustic Gypsy is a good idea.
Old 09-19-2014, 08:55 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post
She also says that FM are rehearsing "24 Karat Gold" and "On With The Show"...

Before we get too ahead of ourselves with this Instagram Q&A, is there any actual proof that it’s her? Any at all? It also seems odd that "Sharon" would say they've rehearsed 24 Karat Gold considering the small number of slots they have available for each singer...It seems like it's baiting idk
Old 09-19-2014, 08:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

For some reason, I'm not really convinced that is actually Sharon... I mean, there's absolutely no proof it's really her.

Crystallineknowledge
Dedicated to Stevie.
Old 09-19-2014, 08:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The setlist was probably correct then.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't know, she's getting real specific with her answers. I think it's real.

He Will Burn You Down
Old 09-19-2014, 09:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I always seem to be wrong so it could be her but it seems odd that all the pics posted so far are easily found on google.

Crystallineknowledge
Dedicated to Stevie.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:11 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
I have a friend from home who is a critic in L.A. and he just interviewed Lindsey and Christine
He couldnt tell me much because of the gag order which is in efffect till mid October but I asked if they were any surprises in the set list and he said no it's all to predictable
Old 09-19-2014, 09:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
I always seem to be wrong so it could be her but it seems odd that all the pics posted so far are easily found on google.
The only one which isn't is something anyone can knock up in Photoshop in five minutes, tbh. I'm still pretty unconvinced. I want someone to ask for a proof picture, lol.

Other responses, btw, so people can judge for themselves. POSSIBLE setlist spoilers.

So I noticed people had confusion on the inclusion of ‘Carousel’ on @stevienicksofficial’s new album (FYW stevie added some of her own lyrics to it but otherwise it was written by Vanessa Carlton who sang backup with Lori and I), but I assure you the whole song came out like magic, and it is my second favorite song on the album (My favorite is blue water which I co-wrote with stevie Way back in 1978!). The only other co write on 24k gold is I Don’t Care which was written by Dave and stevie in Nashville back in April!

-

Q: What has been your favorite part of working on the new album?
Q: What was your most favorite song to sing with Stevie on her new album?
A: Re-Recording “Blue Water” it came out so pretty and I know you will love it!

Q: does Stevie have a new yorkie puppy?
A: Not sure, I’ll ask her tomorrow at the Fm rehearsal

Also to add the picture with the rehearsed songs Setlist that was on tumblur is fake. We have been rehearsing “24 Karat Gold” at the FM rehearsals.

Q: What is your favorite part of finally doing the whole technology thing? And what has been your favorite song that you have ever gotten to do onstage?
A: I love talking to fans! A song I love that we have never done live is “I Sing For The Things”

Q: Was All The Beautiful Worlds supposed to be on The Wild Heart? It has that Wild Heart-ish sound!
A: 1982 I believe so yes a Wild Heart outtake

[re Blue Water] Thanks! Stevie and I wrote those words together in Maui 1978

Q: Is there any one song you would like to perform live that you haven’t done before or for a long time? FM or with Stevie?
A: I sing for the things

Q: I didn’t know you wrote too! That is totally cool! Well, nice writing girl. Do you rehearse a lot.
A: Yes one of the few songs I co wrote! Yeah we have been rehearsing since mid August and it’s really coming together two new songs “On With The Show” and “24 Karat Gold” have been rehearsed too.

Q: Will Stevie do a solo tour again after she is done with the FWM On With the Show tour?!?
A: Can’t say to much, but Summer 2015

Q: How do you feel about the fan fiction people we it on tumblr what not about you? Is it amusing? Or does it bug you?
A: I don’t read all of it, but I just want you to know stevie and I never had an affair

Q: Was wondering if there were any demos you wish Stevie would have chosen for this project, but didn’t?
A: Julia I guess, but she didn’t record it because it was to personal

Q: also excited to see FM in October, will ‘Sara’ be in the set?
A: Yes

Q: Would you say that Stevie fans are pretty cool! etc
A: You’re all very cool!

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 09-19-2014, 09:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Even the one of her laying down with roses? I feel like that isn't available to us at all. She's claiming I don't care was written this year. We'll see if that's true.

He Will Burn You Down
Old 09-19-2014, 09:12 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
Yeah, and just because she's being specific (ie. Blue Water being written in Maui, '78, rehearsals being in August, ect.) this isn't proof that it's her. These are all facts that most Stevie fans know already.

Last edited by goldenground; 09-19-2014 at 09:15 PM..
Old 09-19-2014, 09:14 PM
goldenground
This message has been deleted by goldenground.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Even the one of her laying down with roses? I feel like that isn't available to us at all. She's claiming I don't care was written this year. We'll see if that's true.
That one surfaced yesterday, it's part of the polaroids.

Crystallineknowledge
Dedicated to Stevie.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenground View Post
Yeah, and just because she's being specific (ie. Blue Water being written in Mauii, '78, rehearsals being in August, ect.) this isn't proof that it's her. These are all facts that most Stevie fans know already.

Yeah I guess your right. And even the I don't care fact anyone of us could make a guess it was newly written since we can't recognize the song at all.

Which actually contradicts what stevie herself said that the latest song on 24kg was written in 95. Although stevie is the LAST person to trust with facts like that. Plus carosoul is obviously after that 95 cut off too.

Wow I just argued myself in that last paragraph.

He Will Burn You Down
Old 09-19-2014, 09:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default ok..

about the setlist.. Just kick back, roll a doobie, and enjoy the show. I've been a fan since 1976 and I'm glad the "fireflies" are still hitting the stage. I don't care what their motive is (love of music, money, etc.) - I'm just happy to see this band, that I love, on stage playing the music that I love. In DC and I'm seeing them on Halloween... Rhiannon, Sisters of the Moon, Gold Dust Woman.. my witchy woman on October 31. Christine McVie back in the band. Lindsey Buckingham hotter than ever.. and that twosome, Mcvie and Fleetwood, setting the tone. It don't get much better than this. :
Old 09-19-2014, 09:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
about the setlist.. Just kick back, roll a doobie, and enjoy the show. I've been a fan since 1976 and I'm glad the "fireflies" are still hitting the stage. I don't care what their motive is (love of music, money, etc.) - I'm just happy to see this band, that I love, on stage playing the music that I love. In DC and I'm seeing them on Halloween... Rhiannon, Sisters of the Moon, Gold Dust Woman.. my witchy woman on October 31. Christine McVie back in the band. Lindsey Buckingham hotter than ever.. and that twosome, Mcvie and Fleetwood, setting the tone. It don't get much better than this. :
Great attitude, great post.