Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-08-2014, 04:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

More pictures, some of which include Stevie, here : http://www.people.com/people/package...804372,00.html

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 04-08-2014, 06:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

"You have something in your nose. It's about this big."
Old 04-08-2014, 06:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I love all the press this appearance is getting.I hope Stevie gets invited to the Grand Ole Opry with Lady A to sing.I would get down to Nashville and see her onstage.

Speaking about the Grand Ole Opry.I will be tuning in to it about 10 minutes online.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 04-09-2014, 04:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heres the DailyMail's coverage of Stevie and Lady A performance.

Loads of photos too.Sorry about the sloppy editing .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...CM-Awards.html

Timeless as a kiss'! Stevie Nicks and Lady Antebellum wow crowd with duet as they sing Fleetwood Mac's Rhiannon at ACM Awards

By Jessica Earnshaw

Published: 05:16 EST, 7 April 2014 | Updated: 09:33 EST, 7 April 2014

Stevie Nicks teamed up with Lady Antebellum for a special performance at The Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday evening.

Singing the trio's latest hit Golden, the Fleetwood Mac star was seen holding hands with lead vocalist Hillary Scott at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

The talented stars then went on to belt out the group's classic song Rhiannon, after first duetting on TV show CMT Crossroads in September.

Golden gig: Stevie Nicks teamed up with Lady Antebellum for a special performance at The Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday evening

Golden gig: Stevie Nicks teamed up with Lady Antebellum for a special performance at The Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday evening

'I love Lady Antebellum, and to me, this song is their 'Landslide’ because it's just that spectacular,' Stevie said last week ahead of the release of their joint version of Golden, Billboard.com reported.

The 65-year-old is currently preparing to tour North America with Fleetwood Mac alongside singer and keyboardist Christine McVie, who rejoined them in January.
Memorable: Singing the trio's latest hit Golden, the Fleetwood Mac star was seen holding hands with lead vocalist Hillary Scott at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas

Memorable: Singing the trio's latest hit Golden, the Fleetwood Mac star was seen holding hands with lead vocalist Hillary Scott at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas
Honour: The talented stars then went on to belt out the group's classic song Rhiannon, after first duetting on TV show CMT Crossroads in September
+13

Honour: The talented stars then went on to belt out the group's classic song Rhiannon, after first duetting on TV show CMT Crossroads in September

She arrived on the red carpet for the star-studded bash in an off-the-shoulder black dress, slouchy boots and sunglasses, before posing with Shakira and Hillary.

Her Can't Remember To Forget You companion, who was dressed in a racy blue dress, also sang a duet on the night with Blake Shelton.

The 37-year-old later took to Twitter to say: '@BlakeShelton you killed it tonight at the @ACMawards, was so much fun performing "Medicine" with you! Shak'.

Fans: 'I love Lady Antebellum, and to me, this song is their 'Landslide¿ because it's just that spectacular,' Stevie said last week ahead of the release of their joint version of Golden
+13

Fans: 'I love Lady Antebellum, and to me, this song is their 'Landslide¿ because it's just that spectacular,' Stevie said last week ahead of the release of their joint version of Golden
On the road again: The 65-year-old is currently preparing to tour North America with Fleetwood Mac alongside singer and keyboardist Christine McVie, who rejoined them in January
+13

On the road again: The 65-year-old is currently preparing to tour North America with Fleetwood Mac alongside singer and keyboardist Christine McVie, who rejoined them in January
Excited much? The group tweeted to say: 'No big deal...just rehearsing with stevienicks for the @acmawards. Tune in Sunday!', on Saturday
+13

Excited much? The group tweeted to say: 'No big deal...just rehearsing with stevienicks for the @acmawards. Tune in Sunday!', on Saturday

The awards saw George Strait, Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban and Kacey Musgraves carry home the best trophies, but Miranda's husband, Blake, and his co-host Luke Bryan may have been the biggest winners.

At one point, he joked that the show was their tryout for David Letterman's job, and they backed it up with some truly funny moments.

At one point, the pair, who have given themselves the celebrity name 'Bluke,' suggested they recreate Ellen DeGeneres' selfie moment from the Academy Awards, before they walked down the front row rejecting one star after another.
Own The Night: Hillary opted for a figure-hugging illusion dress in monochrome as she walked the red carpet, before changing into a studded blazer

Own The Night: Hillary opted for a figure-hugging illusion dress in monochrome as she walked the red carpet, before changing into a studded blazer
Hug it out: She arrived on the red carpet for the star-studded bash in an off-the-shoulder black dress, slouchy boots and sunglasses, before posing with Shakira

Hug it out: She arrived on the red carpet for the star-studded bash in an off-the-shoulder black dress, slouchy boots and sunglasses, before posing with Shakira

Double trouble: Stevie Nicks (pictured with the band) wasn't the only star to perform a duet on the night, as Shakira teamed up with co-host Blake Shelton

Double trouble: Stevie Nicks (pictured with the band) wasn't the only star to perform a duet on the night, as Shakira teamed up with co-host Blake Shelton

Strait won his second entertainer of the year award — 25 years after he won his first — which was not unexpected.

The 61-year-old is a few months from retiring from the road and won the same trophy at the rival Country Music Association Awards five months ago. But the ACMs entertainer award is voted by the public and some wondered if Strait's older fan base might vote.

'I've always said I have the best fans in the world,' he told the crowd. 'I heard this was a fan-voted thing, so I rest my case.'
Making an entrance: Bandmates Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood also posed with their fellow singers for photographers

Making an entrance: Bandmates Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood also posed with their fellow singers for photographers

Winners: The awards also saw George Strait, Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban and Kacey Musgraves carry home the best trophies

Winners: The awards also saw George Strait, Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban and Kacey Musgraves carry home the best trophies
Rock A Little: Stevie, who changed into a zip-up black jacket for the performance, finished off her ensemble with smoky eye make-up and a number of necklaces

Rock A Little: Stevie, who changed into a zip-up black jacket for the performance, finished off her ensemble with smoky eye make-up and a number of necklaces
Double act: Shakira, 37, took to Twitter to say: '@BlakeShelton you killed it tonight at the @ACMawards, was so much fun performing "Medicine" with you! Shak'

Old 04-09-2014, 06:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Access Hollywood video interview with Stevie & Lady A

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/video/ac...223500184.html
Old 04-10-2014, 05:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Thanks .I'm trying to capture this darn video for we have it for keepers.

I'm having a hard time doing so.

Can somebody try to capture it .Thanks an advance.

Old 04-10-2014, 06:10 PM
BlueDenimLamp
This message has been deleted by BlueDenimLamp. Reason: Wrong thread...Ooops...
Old 04-10-2014, 06:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post

I'm noticing Stevie's outfit is floor length so we can't see she's wearing on her feet...

Vanessa is attending as well...
Wow They all look so lovely.I see Emmylou has her boots on.

Old 04-10-2014, 06:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wow. Stevie's dress is so long that it makes me a bit afraid. Well, I guess it's already been taped and she didn't trip or anything. I would definitely step on that hem when I was walking.

Don't break a hip Stevie.

Michele
Old 04-10-2014, 10:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Thanks .I'm trying to capture this darn video for we have it for keepers.

I'm having a hard time doing so.

Can somebody try to capture it .Thanks an advance.
First two seconds aren't focused 100% correctly on the actual video but the rest is fine - I just didn't have time to alter what part of my screen the software was capturing before the video started.

Anyway, here's the video for download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/58..._SN_and_LA.mp4

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 04-11-2014, 08:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
First two seconds aren't focused 100% correctly on the actual video but the rest is fine - I just didn't have time to alter what part of my screen the software was capturing before the video started.

Anyway, here's the video for download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/58..._SN_and_LA.mp4
Oh wow .Thanks Nicole .What capture software did you use if you dont mind me asking.

Old 04-11-2014, 09:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Oh wow .Thanks Nicole .What capture software did you use if you dont mind me asking.
No problem! I tried for ages to find a really good multi-purpose capture tool for free and ended up giving up. I bought one instead and it's fabulous. I got it awhile ago when it was on sale and because I wanted ALL the products. However, there are options to get individual bits of software and not all seven.

http://applian.com/replay-capture-suite/ details what all the products are etc.

If you're just wanting the product which will record whatever you want onscreen (doesn't have to be streaming on the web, even) then this is what you're looking for. Have linked to this because it tells you the price whereas the information page doesn't: https://applian.com/order/order_RVC5?

Old 04-11-2014, 09:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
No problem! I tried for ages to find a really good multi-purpose capture tool for free and ended up giving up. I bought one instead and it's fabulous. I got it awhile ago when it was on sale and because I wanted ALL the products. However, there are options to get individual bits of software and not all seven.

http://applian.com/replay-capture-suite/ details what all the products are etc.

If you're just wanting the product which will record whatever you want onscreen (doesn't have to be streaming on the web, even) then this is what you're looking for. Have linked to this because it tells you the price whereas the information page doesn't: https://applian.com/order/order_RVC5?

OK .Thanks .I heard of that software.I have Cam Studio capture software and GetFLV capture feature .GetFLV direct download feature would not work on that website..Both are old versions .I have a friend that uses Replay to capture live radio show streaming with its timer feature.

Old 05-04-2014, 08:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Check out the scene BEHIND Martina.

Old 05-05-2014, 01:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Check out the scene BEHIND Martina.

Thanks for sharing Viv.Looks like she's having a chat fest with everybody.Martina looks gorgeous there.I always love her tunes.