Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireflies View Post
Well good luck with that.

Old 03-21-2012, 09:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I posted this in the other thread, but if you've got any questions/comments/concerns/ideas/etc regarding being a Supporting Ledgie, the possible sale or closure of the Ledge, please send a private message to Michelej1. Thanks!
PAYPAL questions...

If you have not paid via Paypal before you may want to ask others who are familiar with how it works. I had a lot of trouble setting mine up a while back and it wasn't an instant thing. I'm sure there is a way around it, but I found it challenging to navigate in at first. I'm not sure if other payment methods are accepted, but as Louie pointed out you can private message Michele directly at Michelej1 or email at penguin@fleetwoodmac.net.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

In case anyone has a hard time locating the supporting membership page. You can become a supporting member here: http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/payments.php
Old 03-22-2012, 09:00 AM
Senior Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
In case anyone has a hard time locating the supporting membership page. You can become a supporting member here: http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/payments.php
Thanks for the link, done. I haven't been on for a while and had no idea there was a problem or what a supporting ledgie was. I do enjoy stopping in and picking up info on my fav band. Thanks to all for your efforts in keeping this going!
Old 03-22-2012, 09:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post

BUT, when posts like the above, attempt to SHAME those of us who haven't been supporting members before, into joining, regardless of any questions we may have, well, SHAME on you, for being so aggressive, and condescending. Posts like the above may actually stop people from obtaining supporting status.
I don't feel like anyone is trying to shame someone into contributing. More than one person has said that if someone can't afford to contribute, then they shouldn't worry about it. How's this.....if anyone can contribute, Please do! If you don't want to, then I respect your decision. If you can't afford it, I hope things are better for you soon!
Old 03-22-2012, 12:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Done! Really, $12 is easily pissed away on a couple of mocha-choca-lattes or bottles of nail polish.

Happy to contribute for all the mindless hours I've spent with y'all....
Old 03-22-2012, 12:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
PAYPAL questions...

If you have not paid via Paypal before you may want to ask others who are familiar with how it works. I had a lot of trouble setting mine up a while back and it wasn't an instant thing. I'm sure there is a way around it, but I found it challenging to navigate in at first. I'm not sure if other payment methods are accepted, but as Louie pointed out you can private message Michele directly at Michelej1 or email at penguin@fleetwoodmac.net.
I found it incredibly easy. I didn't set up an account, I just selected no thanks and continued as a "guest". Done in two minutes.... I used the link posted by CADreaming in post #48.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I would like to offer one Ledgie who would like to contribute but can't afford it at this time, supporting member status for one year. Please PM me if you are interested. First come, first serve.

Edit: Offer has been accepted.

Last edited by CADreaming; 03-22-2012 at 02:09 PM..
Old 03-22-2012, 06:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I just paid my $12.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by APerfectLie View Post
Come Friday I will become a supporting member. But maybe the mods should hit up Karen and see if Stevie would be up to foot the bill
A great Idea.But, Stevie is not a fan of computers and the internet.It won't work.If I was an artist .I would of help pay the bills or buy the forum out.I would us it as a tool to find out how I'm doing with my true fans.Find out the complaints and clean up the mistakes.She already mentioned this forum or others at one time.Am I right.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 03-24-2012, 10:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Done. Hope it helps out - I didn't realise the expense of running a website. I just took it for granted. This forum is irreplaceable for Mac fans as far as I'm concerned. It would be a shame to see it go.

For UK Ledgies the $12 worked out less than £8 - a bargain for 12 months if you have the cash to spare.

Old 06-27-2017, 03:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Just bumping this thread up - we lost our former owner, who practically single-handedly maintained this place for ten years. Let's try to keep this website alive for the future.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Just bumping this thread up - we lost our former owner, who practically single-handedly maintained this place for ten years. Let's try to keep this website alive for the future.
I was a supporting Ledgie for a long time, but then after being made redundant last year, and not really visiting this place any more, I had to look at other priorities, and even now the income isn't what it used to be.

On this note however, as I don't really come here anymore, is Michelle still the owner or has it changed hands, as I know she was looking at selling at one point?
Old 06-28-2017, 07:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskisn View Post
I was a supporting Ledgie for a long time, but then after being made redundant last year, and not really visiting this place any more, I had to look at other priorities, and even now the income isn't what it used to be.

On this note however, as I don't really come here anymore, is Michelle still the owner or has it changed hands, as I know she was looking at selling at one point?
There have been some changes going on.

http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showpo...54&postcount=7
Old 06-29-2017, 08:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
There have been some changes going on.

http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showpo...54&postcount=7
Thanks. So who is the new owner? Do we know? I actually wanted to buy this site when Marty was selling and my Fleetwood Mac hating girlfriend wouldn't hear of it. Then I married her, had kids, and couldn't afford it now anyway