User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-20-2009, 05:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default cute kid mac story

as some of you know i run a in home childcare~ & it isn't unfathomable that everyday i play stevie or the mac, be it cd, dvd, demos whatever~ all my daycare kids know stevie & whenever i put on a dvd, they scream stevie nicks & dance like crazy~ it is the cutest thing seeing as they are all around 1-2 yrs of age~

one of my kids brody, is an adhd kid & is a handful for me & his parents~his parents were planning a trip to illinois for vaca & were wondering what to all pack to keep this little dude calm & occupied for the trip~ they said they packed a plethora of toys, games & books & none of it wrked, he was just pinging~ so the little boys mom said they stopped in the next town, went to walmart & bought fm's greatest hits~ they popped it in & he sat still & sang all the songs, all the way thru~ they played the cd over & over till they arrived in illinois & said their son acted like a dream child the rest of the trek, as long as the mac was playing~
Old 07-20-2009, 07:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Awww, that's awesome & cute! That kid has good taste!

“Remember, in the grand scheme of things, what we do for a living is not very important. After all, we’re not curing cancer here.” - John McVie
http://goldduststevie.tumblr.com/
Old 07-20-2009, 11:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

You are creating a new generation of Macsters.
I almost had my neices and nephews hooked. When Say You Will was released I had their full attention. But when they heard Silver Girl they all nearly threw up and have never asked me to play the Mac since.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
as some of you know i run a in home childcare~ & it isn't unfathomable that everyday i play stevie or the mac, be it cd, dvd, demos whatever~ all my daycare kids know stevie & whenever i put on a dvd, they scream stevie nicks & dance like crazy~ it is the cutest thing seeing as they are all around 1-2 yrs of age~

one of my kids brody, is an adhd kid & is a handful for me & his parents~his parents were planning a trip to illinois for vaca & were wondering what to all pack to keep this little dude calm & occupied for the trip~ they said they packed a plethora of toys, games & books & none of it wrked, he was just pinging~ so the little boys mom said they stopped in the next town, went to walmart & bought fm's greatest hits~ they popped it in & he sat still & sang all the songs, all the way thru~ they played the cd over & over till they arrived in illinois & said their son acted like a dream child the rest of the trek, as long as the mac was playing~
That's the cutest little thing ever!!! I hope to play my kids some Stevie/Mac music if I'm still into them, and hopefully they will love them as well!!!
Old 07-20-2009, 09:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Great story! I hope my children are like this. I have a feeling they will be into gangsta rap, if only to rebel against the constant Mac in their lives, probably from womb forward...
Old 07-20-2009, 09:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman408 View Post
That's the cutest little thing ever!!! I hope to play my kids some Stevie/Mac music if I'm still into them, and hopefully they will love them as well!!!
You better be or we'll hang you up by your ears.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lala View Post
Great story! I hope my children are like this. I have a feeling they will be into gangsta rap, if only to rebel against the constant Mac in their lives, probably from womb forward...
I'm into gangsta rap but I still love me my Mac.

Photobucket6-23-09a
Old 07-21-2009, 04:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

That was totally me at 3 years old... two things shut me up, apparently: Barney and Rumours.