Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-19-2014, 11:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Stevie & Christine in Nashville

could it be they are recording some (SN's) parts of the album in Nashville?

and that we will get that album before the tour after all? (pretty please let it be true..........)

Christine, Dave Stewart, Stevie and Waddy were all reportedly (or self-reportedly in DS case) flying to Nashville some time this morning.

http://www.fleetwoodmacnews.com/2014...flight-to.html

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 04-19-2014, 11:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

and that we will get that album before the tour after all? (pretty please let it be true..........)

Christine, Dave Stewart, Stevie and Waddy were all reportedly (or self-reportedly in DS case) flying to Nashville some time this morning.
Don't forget this is how we found out that Stevie was making a new record and that Dave was producing and we also found out from "Instagram" that FM was at the village...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
Per Dave S's Facebook, he's spending a few weeks in Nashville. And speaking of Nashville, you lot may be interested in this from Instagram which was posted 15 hours ago. Thanks to @justlikehome on Twitter for finding it. The very top of the photograph is cropped but it was just addressed to the girl whose Instagram account it is. And yes, it DOES say Go Your Own Way.

So we have Dave, Waddy and apparently Christine in Nashville.

I lifted part of the thread from the "Stevie Section"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post

Well this could be interesting...I wonder who else will be there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Maybe Stevie is recording some tunes with Lady A.
Quote:

Whatever Dave is up to it looks like he will be in Nashville for a while...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Thanks for the info.I guess he loves it there.There is alot of music action there.I wonder if Stevie will get invited to join his circus.LOL...
It seems we now have Christine in Nashville as well...This could be very interesting indeed...

Last edited by BlueDenimLamp; 04-19-2014 at 09:58 PM..
Old 04-19-2014, 12:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
It seems we now have Christine in Nashville as well...This could be very interesting indeed...
thanks for combining all these in one thread!

with "circus moving to Nashville" seems like they will definitely be working on Stevie's FM songs there. maybe both Christine and Dave will co-write with her this time around. Christine seems to be happy, inspired, and on the roll, she can hopefully find some lyrics in SN's journals for which she can write music!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 04-19-2014, 12:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
thanks for combining all these in one thread!

with "circus moving to Nashville" seems like they will definitely be working on Stevie's FM songs there. maybe both Christine and Dave will co-write with her this time around. Christine seems to be happy, inspired, and on the roll, she can hopefully find some lyrics in SN's journals for which she can write music!
The fact that Stevie and Christine are in Nashville TOGETHER is a good thing...

It's possible that this is not FM related and simply "the girls" on a weekend getaway hanging out with Dave and Waddy...Or they may work on a few things while they are in town...One thing is for certain Dave tweets about everything so we should be kept up to date with what's going on...
Old 04-19-2014, 01:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
It's possible that this is not FM related and simply "the girls" on a weekend getaway hanging out with Dave and Waddy...Or they may work on a few things while they are in town...One thing is for certain Dave tweets about everything so we should be kept up to date with what's going on...
please don't pour cold water on my [finally!] optimistic outlook. i want that album out!

yeah Stevie and Christine both don't have families they need to spend the holiday with, but Dave Stewart has, and relatively young kids if i remember correctly. would he really go to Nashville (where people go to record music ) for a weekend with these women if it wasn't work related? he just came back from working on another project in Jamaica. i choose to think this is great news, and why SN was not really much around with FM in the studio (although i really don't understand that attitude if they are really a band - i guess they are really more just a business than a band these days, at least as far as SN is concerned ) - she was waiting for DS to be free so he can help her out. and i think the fact Christine is there with them has to be good news since she can help Dave make those songs more FM/band sounding.

Old 04-19-2014, 01:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
please don't pour cold water on my [finally!] optimistic outlook. i want that album out!

yeah Stevie and Christine both don't have families they need to spend the holiday with, but Dave Stewart has, and relatively young kids if i remember correctly. would he really go to Nashville (where people go to record music ) for a weekend with these women if it wasn't work related? he just came back from working on another project in Jamaica. i choose to think this is great news, and why SN was not really much around with FM in the studio (although i really don't understand that attitude if they are really a band - i guess they are really more just a business than a band these days, at least as far as SN is concerned ) - she was waiting for DS to be free so he can help her out. and i think the fact Christine is there with them has to be good news since she can help Dave make those songs more FM/band sounding.
I'm just saying that we don't know for certain yet...
I don't know why people were saying earlier that Christine & Dave wouldn't get along...After all they both have that "English thing" going on and at least they have that in common...

Dave has at least one of his children with him...Kaya is turning out to be quite the young singer/songwriter...
Old 04-19-2014, 04:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

But it wouldn't make sense having Waddy on guitar. You don't have someone else on a guitar on a FM record.

Also there are 5 months until the tour starts. They aren't just going to slip a new album in right before it starts. They did it last year with the EP but we knew many months in advance that they planned to get some songs out in time for the tour. With a full album I think we'd already know about it if they were trying to get an album out before the tour and they probably would've waited to use the tour to promote their new album. As it is it's just a reunion tour.
Old 04-19-2014, 01:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

Quote:
TOne thing is for certain Dave tweets about everything so we should be kept up to date with what's going on...
good point!

Old 04-19-2014, 09:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

http://www.fleetwoodmacnews.com/2014...flight-to.html
I just think it's exciting that they are in Nashville together!! Where's the party?