Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-05-2009, 05:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon View Post
I would rather buy from the live nation vip tix than a greedy scalper on ebay
Yeah, definitely, me too. They're actually less expensive than what a lot of touts are charging for them too.

Quote:
We just need to have faith the good tix will show up. It was literally 2 weeks before the shows when they dropped last time. All front row
You're right. We just need to be vigilant!
I'm going to keep checking every day and I will definitely report back here if I see anything, although like you say, it will probably happen nearer the shows.

Like I said, I think it's weird the grand tier tickets haven't popped up, so I definitely think they are holding some back. Plus I'm doubtful that all the VIP packages will sell so hopefully those will get thrown back into the pool too.

Last edited by trackaghost; 06-05-2009 at 05:19 PM..
Old 06-05-2009, 05:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost View Post
Yeah, definitely, me too. They're actually less expensive than what a lot of touts are charging for them too.

Well, it definitely happened last time. We just need to be vigilant!
I'm going to keep checking every day and I will definitely report back here if I see anything.

Like I said, I think it's weird the grand tier tickets haven't popped up, so I definitely think they are holding some back. Plus I'm doubtful that all the VIP packages will sell so hopefully those will get thrown back into the pool too.
Agreed. I'll be checking constantly.
Old 06-05-2009, 05:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by highpriestess53 View Post
Well well well....so many familiar names and 'faces'

good to be back for just a little while

Not sure if I can go yet...will wait nearer the time to get my tix

Louise
In that case...I'll just wait until you have one extra to sell just before the gig....

Hey! Louise! Thanks again for my ultimate frontrow-experience 6 years ago!

Old 06-06-2009, 02:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferuk View Post
I couldn't get anything to come up for Wembley when trying for 2 tix. I tried for one and got N12. I wonder if the touts have bought the place out?
I went for "best available" and got N9 (which is probably so far back I'd be better off in the car park)

Gail
Old 06-06-2009, 03:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Can't stand it

I can't stand it, why announcing an extra UK date while there are plenty of more countries in Europe!!

Where are the Belgium, Dutch, French, German and all the other dates? I'm sure they can sell out in each country....I'm dying to see them, but prefer to see them closer to home then flying to London...so I'm a huge doubt of ordering tickets (ans spent a lot of money on tranfers and hotel) for London or wait for any Dutch or nearby German (Oberhausen will be great) dates. I don't want to be disapointed when I wait to lang that Wembley is sold out...
Old 06-06-2009, 03:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorcererJP View Post
I can't stand it, why announcing an extra UK date while there are plenty of more countries in Europe!!

Where are the Belgium, Dutch, French, German and all the other dates? I'm sure they can sell out in each country....I'm dying to see them, but prefer to see them closer to home then flying to London...so I'm a huge doubt of ordering tickets (ans spent a lot of money on tranfers and hotel) for London or wait for any Dutch or nearby German (Oberhausen will be great) dates. I don't want to be disapointed when I wait to lang that Wembley is sold out...
There is a German date. I'm sure other European dates will follow soon
Old 06-06-2009, 03:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Hey, another Dutchie here
I'm not counting on any dates in Holland, simply because the last time they played here was in 1990 and it wasn't even sold out. I'm really hoping for Oberhausen, since they also played there in '04. My guess is that after the UK, a few dates in Germany and maybe France they're heading to Australia.

“Remember, in the grand scheme of things, what we do for a living is not very important. After all, we’re not curing cancer here.” - John McVie
http://goldduststevie.tumblr.com/
Old 06-06-2009, 03:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne2 View Post
I'm not counting on any dates in Holland, simply because the last time they played here was in 1990 and it wasn't even sold out. I'm really hoping for Oberhausen, since they also played there in '04. My guess is that after the UK, a few dates in Germany and maybe France they're heading to Australia.
They are doing a German date before the UK
Old 06-06-2009, 05:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

There are quite a few cheap hotels near Wembley (which is not in central London). You might be able to get a cheap flight too. Try looking for flights to Luton or Stanstead. Also flybe do a flight from Amsterdam to Southampton and from there you'd have a train journey of about 1 hour 15 minutes. The train station is 5 minutes walk from the airport. How does €82.63 sound?

www.flybe.com

Gail
Old 06-06-2009, 05:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne2 View Post
Last time FM played Holland was 1994 (Time Line-up), but I afree with you. I highly doubt any Holland-date. They are nof that known and popular anymore. Ask anyone and it's a band from the past. No one knows that they released SYW a few years back etc. The pre-sale of Berlin is postphoned...maybe thay wanted to await the results of the UK-sales...but I still don't get why they announce 6 UK-dates officialy and none on mainland Europa (except for the Berlin one)....I'll play my cards on Oberhausen. Relativly close by and a nice arena...
Old 06-06-2009, 07:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Does anyone know how well the SYW European dates sold?
Old 06-06-2009, 12:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Does anyone know how well the SYW European dates sold?
Sold out almost immediately for Dublin, both dates. They were just snatched up!

But then again, that venue was much MUCH smaller than the 02.

Even If
I Never
Hold You..
Again..
Old 06-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Senior Ledgie

IF there will be more dates in Europe than i think we will know them this week.
Still hope for more dates in countries like Holland, France, Spain, Sweden....
It really sucks if they will not come. I can not name one band who does a European tour and only goes to the UK, Ireland and Germany!!
Old 06-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Last time they only played Germany, Ireland and the UK I'm afraid and I wouldn't be surprised if this time it's the same. But I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of you!
As for it being unfair that they are playing two London dates, well, you're right but it makes economic sense since they are already here.

As it is Seetickets, Ticketmaster and other legit ticket sites are all saying both London dates are sold out so I wonder if they'll add another London date. That's what they did last time.
Old 06-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Senior Ledgie

Yes but when. And then get postponed? Do you think they are deciding what do to do right now or is it all planed..