The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-29-2020, 12:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^ How about a duet on that record with Christine named "We both had hit songs"?
Old 06-29-2020, 07:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I love you. That. Is. All.

Some new info: In regards to Rhiannon, Stevie says the new recording will leave out that awful Chorus with the harmonies LB insisted they add, and will be just like her demo. Also in the original song he had her go higher on "would you STAY if she promised you heaven" Stevie says the reason she doesn't hit that note live is not because she can't hit it anymore, it's because she thinks it sounds better in the 2 note nasal range it was intended. "Lindsey was always trying to make my songs more melodic, that F'in a hole!"

She will also be re recording "What's the matter baby" because well, it's an embarrassment to the whole recording industry. "it was all Lindseys' fault because he was smirking at me while I was singing, so I kept asking him what was the matter." said Ms Nasal.

Seven Wonders will also be redone with just the parts she actually wrote. The song will now be 3 seconds long

More to come from my sources!
"

Last edited by secondhandchain; 06-30-2020 at 01:53 AM..
Old 06-29-2020, 10:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post

Stevie says the reason she doesn't hit that note live is not because she can't hit it anymore, it's because she thinks it sounds better in the 2 note nasal range it was intended. "Lindsey was always trying to make my songs more melodic, that F'in a hole!"
Sure!
That's what all geriatric singers claim, when they no longer have the goods.

"It sounds awesome when I whine the same two notes for the entire song.... Karen says so!"
Old 06-30-2020, 07:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

I may be in the minority but hated Dave Stewart's involvement in Tom Petty and Stevie Nicks. Although I was a bit of a closet Eurothmics fan in the 80's, his meeting Stevie and Tom was an error in time.
Dave loved to take LSD and mushrooms which really gave an understanding to the Eurothmics sound. As a Petty fan, I really thought it was the end of Tom's career the first time I heard Don't Come Around Here No More. Of course the song has grown on me over the years but STILL OMG. I also have dislike for In My Dreams with Stevie.
I know I may be in the minority but Dave Stewart never impressed me. Although he is quite a fascinating fellow.
Old 06-30-2020, 01:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post

Some new info: In regards to Rhiannon, Stevie says the new recording will leave out that awful Chorus with the harmonies LB insisted they add, and will be just like her demo. Also in the original song he had her go higher on "would you STAY if she promised you heaven" Stevie says the reason she doesn't hit that note live is not because she can't hit it anymore, it's because she thinks it sounds better in the 2 note nasal range it was intended. "Lindsey was always trying to make my songs more melodic, that F'in a hole!"

She will also be re recording "What's the matter baby" because well, it's an embarrassment to the whole recording industry. "it was all Lindseys' fault because he was smirking at me while I was singing, so I kept asking him what was the matter." said Ms Nasal.

Seven Wonders will also be redone with just the parts she actually wrote. The song will now be 3 seconds long

More to come from my sources!
"
The album closer will be her final tribute to Lindsey, a duet with Lindsey lookalike Weird Al Yankovich, a medley of Radiohead's "Creep," to commemorate his behavior knowing her solo career beat his, and Feist's "1,2, 3,4," to commemorate the number of fans he has and his album sales....
Old 06-30-2020, 11:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

More news on the Stevie double album front. They have decided to release two albums a few months apart. The title of the first album will be called "Noverdub" and the second "Neverdub". Both albums will feature all new versions of Stevie songs that Lindsey ruined. Stevie is currently twirling and dancing around her apartment and had no comment. We will try and get more info about the albums tomorrow.

Also in the works a new skincare line from Stevie called "I use botox and fillers stupid" .

Last edited by secondhandchain; 07-01-2020 at 12:41 AM..
Old 07-08-2020, 04:45 AM
Senior Ledgie

looks like they were working up the 24 Karat tour footage with some interview snippets