User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-06-2009, 04:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Monday Morning - Huge differences from 1980 or 1978 and this year. My vote goes immediately to 1980.
I agree!

Gold Dust Woman - I don't know, other than it's time to retire this tiresome thing.
You should listen to the GDW wail from the Connecticut show! I hope this song is NEVER left out of a FM set. Definately a hilite for me in any show including solo Stevie.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenageMac View Post
Second Hand News - Unleashed. I don't think it was played much (or at all) on The Dance.
I believe it was played at every show on The Dance tour except for the very first show in which Eyes of the World was played. From show 2 onward, SHN was in the set.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Senior Ledgie

Monday Morning- Tusk. I know it was decades ago, but it sounded more raw. Despite that, I think its a great opener.

The Chain- Dance

Dreams- zzzzzzzz

I Know Im Not Wrong- Sounded like a solo Lindsey tour to me. Not to say thats a bad thing, but substituting Blue Letter there would have done a lot more for me.

Gypsy- The Dance i guess. Like Dreams, I was underwhelmed. They've never been able to replicate the album quality on the stage.

Go Insane- Unleashed. Something about seeing it full band Fleetwood Mac just rocked for me. I would have maybe made the end of it a sudden cut instead of the ambient sounds at the end, but oh well.

Rhiannon- Unleashed. Im one of the very few people who actually doesnt like the piano intro they had on The Dance. I think it takes away from what little potency the song has left.

Second Hand News- Say You Will. I have no idea why.

Tusk- Unleashed far and away. I did like the Dance DVD with the Band, but thats a one time deal. I never liked the accordion, but the keyboard "band" works well.

Sara- See Landslide description.

Big Love- Unleashed, but give me the WHOLE BAND!!!!

Landslide- Unleashed. I guess asking FM to not play Landslide is like asking Springsteen to not play Born To Run, but really, give me Sisters over Landslide any day.

Never Going Back- Say You Will. Loved the whole band involvement and all that.

Acoustic sidenote- Drop one for Songbird. I know its totally Christines song, but I want to hear it live!!!

Storms- Unleashed, of course. It's good, but it's as interchangable with BC as anything else. Not to take away from either. I actually liked BC more but thats just MO.

Say You Love Me- The Dance. On this tour I would trade for Little Lies or You Make Loving Fun. I dont like the keyboards on this one.

Gold Dust Woman- Unleashed. Much better than Stevie's been doing it in recent years.

Oh Well- Lindsey seems really into it. They all push it to the limit on this track.

Im So Afraid- There all great. Unleashed if I had to make a call.

Stand Back- Unleased without a doubt. I wasnt a fan of the long drum intro. Keep it to the basics. I also loved Lindsey's little "Dreams" style solo after the fat bass lick. Crowd seemed to get into his involvement on that one. Stevie sounded great on this one.

Go Your Own Way- Its a weird call. Unleashed I guess. I dont know, I could be insane, but i think this song loses its bam by slightly slowing the tempo. Make the acoustic much more evident, and go with a Tusk tour style closing solo.

World Turning- Give me anything else. Hell play Green M. like on the Rumours tour. Theres room in there for a drum solo.

Dont Stop- The Dance simply for Christine's involvement.

Silver Springs- The Dance. I just liked the sheen it had on that tour.