User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-17-2010, 09:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Tracker View Post
Listen close to the ending part when a few musicians walk out on stage and people are cheering; and then Lindsey and Stevie walk out hand-in-hand and there's just this - ROAR! It's AMAZING!
I know!!!! I'm already on my third watch. I can't believe I am just now seeing this, 10 years into my fandom. But it kind of fills the void of nothing new from FM.

Edit: This has also completely reaffirmed that Say You Will is my favorite album of theirs. I just really want that Silver Girl demo!!
Old 04-17-2010, 09:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilthefirefades View Post
I know!!!! I'm already on my third watch. I can't believe I am just now seeing this, 10 years into my fandom. But it kind of fills the void of nothing new from FM.

Edit: This has also completely reaffirmed that Say You Will is my favorite album of theirs. I just really want that Silver Girl demo!!
YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! Someone who agrees with me! SYW is my fave album, as well! I just really would've loved a couple different "Miranda" mixes (duh!) and didya see FM rehearsing EVERYBODY FINDS OUT in TOUR REHEARSALS??!? It would've been awesome to hear that live!

SN: 4/6/11
I met my angel: 3/31/09
Old 04-17-2010, 09:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel95 View Post
YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! Someone who agrees with me! SYW is my fave album, as well! I just really would've loved a couple different "Miranda" mixes (duh!) and didya see FM rehearsing EVERYBODY FINDS OUT in TOUR REHEARSALS??!? It would've been awesome to hear that live!
Haha, I love SYW. I remember when I first got it, I put it in, turned out all lights, and just listened. And it completely blew me away. I do love Mirage and Tusk, but SYW is just perfect to me. I loved the part where they were rehearsing, I thought it sounded good when they did it. I can only imagine how much more this album could have been incredible with Christine being a part of it.......fantasy overdose.
Old 04-18-2010, 01:01 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
when did you have the extraction? if you've a hole there, sounds like you've already some sort of 'dry' socket. if this is recent, a blod clot should have formed allowing the healing to begin (e.g. no hole) i've never had an extraction nor dry socket but, basically, if you don't want a hole to pack goodies, a re-visit to the dentist would be in order...not sure what exactly they do (where's michelle?) but I imagine they do something (cut perhaps...owee...or maybe they pack it with the goodstuff )...let the healing can begin. good luck.

or http://www.dental--health.com/faq_drysocket.html

I am a huge fan of nitrous oxide
I got it yanked on Monday. There WAS a blood clot, but it went away after a couple days. Now it's just sort of...hole-y. It doesn't really hurt, though. I mean, if I poke at it, then it hurts a little. But I thought dry socket was supposed to be like, OMG painful.

I have a check-up on Monday morning, so I am sure they will tell me if I am okay or not then, but in the meantime, I keep stewing about it.

I didn't get any nitrous, but they did have a nifty novocaine machine that did not require the insertion of giant needles in 10 different spots to get the entire side of my head numb. Like, even my ear was numb. That was pretty sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Tracker View Post
They say that in the 22nd Century, when they start going all Star Trek on people's asses and transferring their consciousness into cyborg robots, the robot's brains will eventually decay away into nothingness, no matter what they do.

So . . . yes. Sorry to be so blunt about it. But, yes.

But I'd guess you have a good 120 years left! .......
Well, I kinda figured I was going to die at some point. But I don't want to die right now, on account of I still have a really long Netflix queue to get through & also I want a pony.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''
Old 04-18-2010, 06:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
Well, I kinda figured I was going to die at some point. But I don't want to die right now, on account of I still have a really long Netflix queue to get through & also I want a pony.
I assume you'll therefore be happy if you receive a surprise-present pony and subsequently die of shock, but only after getting through the Netflix queue?
NB. Not necessarily in that order...
Old 04-18-2010, 08:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

It's raining, it's pouring, my love life is boring.......

Old 04-18-2010, 09:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

http://www.millerplace.k12.ny.us/NCR...Nabb_Visit.htm

Thought people might want to see this. This is me at my job

Mick

-Tom Waits
Old 04-18-2010, 09:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefox4000 View Post
http://www.millerplace.k12.ny.us/NCR...Nabb_Visit.htm

Thought people might want to see this. This is me at my job

Mick
YES!!!!!! finally i can put a name to a face! Those pictures are awesome, Mick!

Old 04-18-2010, 09:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks Miranda. Finally got over my internet shyness lol it's a lot of fun working with kids. Actually my fiancee is an aide to kids to.

Mick

-Tom Waits
Old 04-18-2010, 10:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

CHERIE CURRIE JUST COMMENTED ON THE WALL POST I LEFT HER OH MY GODDDD

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 04-18-2010, 10:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

It's rare that I'll complain about stuff online like this, but I'm really annoyed at my mum and stepdad at the moment. They bought two fabric couches on Friday, and when I came back from dad's today they started complaining about how our cat Sooty was scratching at them, which prompted me to laugh.
"No, it's not funny, he'll ruin them if he keeps up like that."
"But didn't you consider that he'd do that? That fabric is all too tempting for a cat! I hardly blame him (Sooty)!"
"We didn't think..."
No, you two didn't think. Am I the only one who thinks in this household?! Perhaps because I have a comparatively lesser workload I can spend more time thinking things through rationally... if that's the case, then why don't they take on board more of what I have to say? Another case in point tonight:
"The media really beat up these stories of bad bikie gangs. On Hungry Beast (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungry_Beast) there was a good interview during a meeting of representatives from several bikie gangs, and it showed that like any organisations they have lots of nice, good people with a few bad ones. I mean, we hear all about whenever a bikie beats up another one from a different gang, but it happens that infrequently compared to the various attacks that occur by uncategorised people every day to be nothing more than just another attack of one discriminating person on their perceived enemy. It's just because bikies often enjoy looking tough that the media's able to jump on them and make their stories."
A few refuted arguments later...
"Well, that's just your view Jordan."
"What do you mean? You've done nothing to refute my claims. I've just told you what you've told me is media spin. Just watch the interview I cited!"
Yep, you're right, as usual, anyway..."
Apparently disagreement and refutation means that I'm argumentative and unreasonably stubborn. I'd agree with my mum and stepdad if they'd give me a good reason to, but all I ever get from them are gut feelings, predetermined/unfounded opinions, and general frustration of my telling them if I think they're wrong about something. No wonder all I ever seem to want to do around them is escape from their presence!
Old 04-18-2010, 11:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

WOW! On the radio station Gold 104.3 they just played a snippet of FM's "Black Magic Woman", followed by part of a live performance (1997?) of Santana's "BMW" with Peter Green as a special guest! They're playing the full version of "BMW" by Santana now though... damn I wish they'd played the whole of each song though!
Old 04-18-2010, 11:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
WOW! On the radio station Gold 104.3 they just played a snippet of FM's "Black Magic Woman", followed by part of a live performance (1997?) of Santana's "BMW" with Peter Green as a special guest! They're playing the full version of "BMW" by Santana now though... damn I wish they'd played the whole of each song though!
Dammit ! I NEED a good radio.
Old 04-18-2010, 12:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
CHERIE CURRIE JUST COMMENTED ON THE WALL POST I LEFT HER OH MY GODDDD
yep, i'd be excited as well.....hate my parents for not letting me have a FB.

Old 04-18-2010, 01:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I actually hate facebook and only use it to 'befriend' celebrities and keep in touch with contacts out of the UK. It's addictive and horrid, I did a lot worse than I know I'm capable of in my exams last year because of it.

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr