Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-17-2009, 01:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Mischa Barton and Fleetwood mac

I don't know what made me remember this, but in one of those tweeny bopper magazines (about a year ago) there was a picture of Mischa Barton wearing an FM shirt. It was in the do/don't section of what I think was J-14. She was a don't, but still. It was because of her jeans. But it was cool.

I just googled Mischa Barton Fleetwood Mac and came up with these pics:

So Mischa's kind of a mess... but she likes FM... so she can't be all that bad, right? And I'm sorry if this has been posted before! She has awesome taste! I think she was at the LA show of the Unleashed tour too! Who knew!

Oh and I totally want her shirt, I've never seen it before! Know where I can get one?

Would it last forever? You and I together, hand in hand
we run away♥
Old 10-17-2009, 05:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

A tour '78 shirt?!?

What the hell. I want one!!!
I can't stand Mischa, but the shirt is amazing.

Cool pics, thanks for sharing!
Old 10-17-2009, 07:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't think the shirt is legit. Would they really use tour-shirts that has Stevie not only centered but also make her the biggest? I don't even recognize the photo they used for her.

“Remember, in the grand scheme of things, what we do for a living is not very important. After all, we’re not curing cancer here.” - John McVie
http://goldduststevie.tumblr.com/
Old 10-17-2009, 07:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne2 View Post
I don't think the shirt is legit. Would they really use tour-shirts that has Stevie not only centered but also make her the biggest? I don't even recognize the photo they used for her.
I don't think its legit either.... but its kinda a cool shirt nonetheless and I want one!
Old 10-17-2009, 07:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne2 View Post
Maybe Mischa bought one of those shirts they sell in the parking lot after the concert.

Michele
Old 10-17-2009, 07:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Those jeans. I'm all for high-waisted jeans, but ding dang, girl, cut that **** out.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Maybe Mischa bought one of those shirts they sell in the parking lot after the concert.

Michele
that is exactly what this shirt is~ i remember them~ it is still a cool shirt~ cooler than some that were legit & sold & shows~ & whenever you see a shirt like this on ebay it always sell for 50.00 or more~

jessica simpson has been spotted quite alot w/ a rumours shirt on~ i remember posting a shot of her wearing it here sometime ago~
Old 10-18-2009, 11:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
that is exactly what this shirt is~ i remember them~ it is still a cool shirt~ cooler than some that were legit & sold & shows~ & whenever you see a shirt like this on ebay it always sell for 50.00 or more~

jessica simpson has been spotted quite alot w/ a rumours shirt on~ i remember posting a shot of her wearing it here sometime ago~
I also saw one of these types of girls, Jessica Simpson or Micha or maybe one of those "High School Musical" girls wearing one of these vintage FM shirts and someone asked them if Rumours was their fave album and they looked like a deer in headlights. Like, huh? What's Rumours?

I think it's nice & trendy to wear vintage concert shirts, but only if you atleast know the band's music. Otherwise, don't front.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 10-18-2009, 11:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
I also saw one of these types of girls, Jessica Simpson or Micha or maybe one of those "High School Musical" girls wearing one of these vintage FM shirts and someone asked them if Rumours was their fave album and they looked like a deer in headlights. Like, huh? What's Rumours?

I think it's nice & trendy to wear vintage concert shirts, but only if you atleast know the band's music. Otherwise, don't front.
actually to jessica's defense. she knows & loves stevie~ i know she seems brainless, but for some odd reason i like her, i can't help myself~
Old 10-18-2009, 01:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post

A Puerto Rican girl I know wears a new - old t-shirt of AC/DC's Back in Black. She had no idea who they were when I asked her. She bought it for its design and that is all.