User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-18-2018, 03:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel75 View Post
Exactly LOL.... Was it just me or basically asking "who are you" was a bit odd?
I was basically asking because you sound a lot like some fans on some Lindsey's FB groups with your "you now understand why we want Lindsey back on FM". And because I don't know if you're on any of those FB groups, I was asking if I know you or if you know me.

But of course instead of asking why I was asking that...

Please, carry on. Venom and anger suit you very well. And then stop whining.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.

Last edited by button-lip; 07-18-2018 at 03:31 PM..
Old 07-18-2018, 03:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Please, carry on. Venom and anger suit you very well. And then stop whining.
I am neither whining (about what specifically have I whined about?!) or angry about anything aside from LBs firing. I certainly have never insulted someone or been aggressive when someone has a different opinion to me. I was simply pointing out that you have been.
Old 07-18-2018, 03:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I am neither whining (about what specifically have I whined about?!) or angry about anything aside from LBs firing. I certainly have never insulted someone or been aggressive when someone has a different opinion to me. I was simply pointing out that you have been.
You have whined about my "venom and anger", when you did exactly the same.

If you don't like my opinions, then don't answer to me. Simple as that. Many people here have said awful things about Lindsey and yet you don't seem to have a problem with them. Funny.

Carry on.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Old 07-18-2018, 04:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You have whined about my "venom and anger", when you did exactly the same.

If you don't like my opinions, then don't answer to me. Simple as that. Many people here have said awful things about Lindsey and yet you don't seem to have a problem with them. Funny.

Carry on.
I've defended Lindsey repeatedly ever since his firing and stood up to those who say that Stevie isn't to blame if you have seen my previous posts. We are on the same team. Your points about me are actually invalid.
Old 07-18-2018, 07:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
LMFAO at you having the balls telling someone else “we get it” 🙄
I also thought the same thing. I have this user on ignore but the quotes still show up.
Old 07-18-2018, 07:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I've defended Lindsey repeatedly ever since his firing and stood up to those who say that Stevie isn't to blame if you have seen my previous posts. We are on the same team. Your points about me are actually invalid.
You should consider adding this user to your ignore list, as I have. Makes life nicer, you won’t be missing anything.
Old 07-18-2018, 07:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
You should consider adding this user to your ignore list, as I have. Makes life nicer, you won’t be missing anything.
Users have names, you know.

That’s definitely a busy ignore list. Makes you wonder what are you doing here then. Thanks, btw. Especially because I think we never ever spoke before, so I clearly never did anything to offend YOU, but of course I may have offended precious Stevie....

This is the first time I read one of your empty posts. Ditto about not missing anything...
Old 07-18-2018, 07:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ikr? I was confused by that user's replies to your posts. I'm so mad at the band over this and will probably never think about them the same way again, but I also would still wish they could all be back together and forget the whole thing. I know it'll never happen but as a fan of the band it's normal to wish the band would be together.
Old 07-18-2018, 07:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
Ikr? I was confused by that user's replies to your posts. I'm so mad at the band over this and will probably never think about them the same way again, but I also would still wish they could all be back together and forget the whole thing. I know it'll never happen but as a fan of the band it's normal to wish the band would be together.
Well, I'm assuming "that user" is me. I don't know why we have usernames here if we don't use them. Angel75 wants Lindsey back in the band, no matter what. I don't. Why my opinion means I'm a vindictive and angry person, as he/she has described me in the first place, I don't know. But I think I'm entitled to my opinion without having to justify it everywhere.
Old 07-18-2018, 08:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well, I'm assuming "that user" is me. I don't know why we have usernames here if we don't use them. Angel75 wants Lindsey back in the band, no matter what. I don't. Why my opinion means I'm a vindictive and angry person, as he/she has described me in the first place, I don't know. But I think I'm entitled to my opinion without having to justify it everywhere.
I'm sure "that user" is me(and possibly you, too).

$tevie worshippers can't handle any opinion other than sun shining out of Old Goat Breath's keister.

I can't wait until you and I get to meet up at a Lindsey show. Hopefully soon!
Old 07-18-2018, 09:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I'm sure "that user" is me(and possibly you, too).

$tevie worshippers can't handle any opinion other than sun shining out of Old Goat Breath's keister.

I can't wait until you and I get to meet up at a Lindsey show. Hopefully soon!
We're on everybody's ignore list! Even that guy with whom I have never ever spoken in my life!! I feel so special!

You know, this is what I love the most about you. Instead of hiding and acting as if you don't know me, you show your face and have my back. I can't say that about many people nowadays. Thanks!

Lindsey's show or not, we'll make it happen.
Old 07-18-2018, 10:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
We're on everybody's ignore list! Even that guy with whom I have never ever spoken in my life!! I feel so special!

You know, this is what I love the most about you. Instead of hiding and acting as if you don't know me, you show your face and have my back. I can't say that about many people nowadays. Thanks!

Lindsey's show or not, we'll make it happen.
Only their opinion is allowed! Unfortunately, it's the state of much of the world now.

I'll always have your back, and am so glad that we've become friends.

We'd better make it happen!
Old 07-19-2018, 01:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I have to say that no one is on my ignore list.

I might miss something otherwise.

Does this place really make our lives stressful?

Not mine, said Rusty
Neither mine, said Alec
Nor mine, said Barry

Then that makes four of us.
Old 07-19-2018, 01:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
I have to say that no one is on my ignore list.

I might miss something otherwise.

Does this place really make our lives stressful?

Not mine, said Rusty
Neither mine, said Alec
Nor mine, said Barry

Then that makes four of us.
I also have NO ONE on ignore. Sure, some people annoy the piss out of me, but whatevs, that's what makes life interesting. Not being afraid of an opposing point of view.

Man up, and bring your boxing gloves.
Old 07-19-2018, 02:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I really want to let this go but you keep quoting things I've apparently said which are completey untrue. You either struggle to understand me or don't read my comments at all.
I have NEVER said I want Lindsey back in the band no matter what.... I said I want him to do what ever makes him happy but if he did decide he WANTS to rejoin then that would selfishly mean I would have a better chance of ever seeing him in concert again...

And I have no intention of blocking anyone and I don't have a blocked list at all