The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-02-2004, 07:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldDustGypsy03
I wasn't there, my friend's Jess and Jen were there; my friend Sheena and I couldn't go remember? lol But Joe had told them before he said he did lie a few days ago; he had told my two friends that he had been talking to Kristen and that she was the one that was going to get them backstage, so they watched and listened to him call and that's what happened.
oh. what a trip! What the heck is wrong with your ex friend?
Amber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 10-02-2004, 07:15 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
oh. what a trip! What the heck is wrong with your ex friend?
Amber
He's... Yeah ... My friends and I call him assholeTM lol That's why I feel so bad 'cause he had totally made our reps look bad to this band, making us think that he had talked to her and then us sending emails to official sites having that Todd dude send how my friend She and I couldn't go and the band had wanted to meet us, stuff like that; if you were us ~ you'd be able to understand it all, no one will understand and think it makes sense unless you were one of us; all this has been going on since May.

.~.*.~.

MG'S4EVER

http://www.greatestjournal.com/users/x_kimbee_x/
Old 10-03-2004, 02:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I wasn't there, my friend's Jess and Jen were there; my friend Sheena and I couldn't go remember? lol But Joe had told them before he said he did lie a few days ago; he had told my two friends that he had been talking to Kristen and that she was the one that was going to get them backstage, so they watched and listened to him call and that's what happened.
He could have been talking to anyone! Once a liar always a liar!
Old 10-03-2004, 02:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
He's... Yeah ... My friends and I call him assholeTM lol That's why I feel so bad 'cause he had totally made our reps look bad to this band, making us think that he had talked to her and then us sending emails to official sites having that Todd dude send how my friend She and I couldn't go and the band had wanted to meet us, stuff like that; if you were us ~ you'd be able to understand it all, no one will understand and think it makes sense unless you were one of us; all this has been going on since May.
I wouldn't count on the fact that Todd sent anything for you
Old 10-03-2004, 02:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon
yep! at least to some extent. I've lied, ya know, but...I'm far from "a liar", most people would say i'm too forthright...but this guy...well, it's lying, then being caught in a lie, then ....sneaking all around, in the case of Todd...if someone catches me lying (again, i'm not really "a liar", i swear) then i just admit it and say i was an *a-hole* ....but, these people...they're totally beyond my realm of comprehension of lying...but maybe (as i've often suspected) it goes along with 'the biz'...

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 10-03-2004, 04:05 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
No, it WAS her; we called ~ well not me, the day after the concert in Fl, my friends thought that maybe we could call K to see if the band got our gifts, it was the #, and Joe had it still in his cell and the girls even listened in on the MI date and it was her.

.~.*.~.

MG'S4EVER

Old 10-03-2004, 04:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
No, it WAS her; we called ~ well not me, the day after the concert in Fl, my friends thought that maybe we could call K to see if the band got our gifts,
Wow.This is all incredibly creepy.

Old 10-03-2004, 04:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I'm going to regret jumping into this cesspool but here goes

I'm trying to follow this jumble and like others, I'm confused.

This Joe called Lindsey's wife and you are upset he called her. But now you're saying you or your friends called her after that to see if the band got your gifts

I'm assuming since your friend didn't have any contacts, you didn't get Lindsey's number from him. Please do the man a favor and don't share the number or how you got your hands on it.

So, you and your friends violated their privacy twice and now you want to apologize and at the same time, can they tell you if they loved your gifts?

I know I'm missing something here.

Summing up! You and your friends want to know what each band member thought of your gifts after you've been a total pain in the ass and violated their privacy by calling Lindsey's private number to see if they could help you get backstage? Jonathan Todd is willing to help you in some way.

Todd being involved in this adds just the right amount of insanty on this twisted heap of nonsense.

Pip, glitter and all who are trying to warn Kimberly about the evils of Jonathan Todd, please stop. He deserves her and her friends bugging him to death over this for all eternity.
Old 10-03-2004, 05:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Getting back to reality....

Quote:
For the benefit of those unable to access:

Hi!

Mick will hold a Q&A session on Mick's Chat! We'll post info on how to send your questions to Mick within a week! Selected questions will be posted with Mick's personal reply over the next few weeks. It's exciting to have this going on while the new record (THE MICK FLEETWOOD BAND: SOMETHING BIG) is being released! More coming about this soon!

The Knight!

I wonder what if the high number of banned people will affect the number of questions submitted

I was LOL at the timing of his announcement. Just a few days after the Penguin announced John's Q&A.

Since most of the online fans have either been banned or won't post there because of their warm ways, it seems they realize they won't get a decent turn out and have asked for questions to be sent to a special email address. They're obviously worried about the turnout since they're asking for fans to send in as many questions as they'd like
Old 10-03-2004, 05:37 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjupiter678
Wow.This is all incredibly creepy.
Did I say I called? No, I never called.

.~.*.~.

MG'S4EVER

Old 10-03-2004, 05:39 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cour
I'm going to regret jumping into this cesspool but here goes

I'm trying to follow this jumble and like others, I'm confused.

This Joe called Lindsey's wife and you are upset he called her. But now you're saying you or your friends called her after that to see if the band got your gifts

I'm assuming since your friend didn't have any contacts, you didn't get Lindsey's number from him. Please do the man a favor and don't share the number or how you got your hands on it.

So, you and your friends violated their privacy twice and now you want to apologize and at the same time, can they tell you if they loved your gifts?

I know I'm missing something here.

Summing up! You and your friends want to know what each band member thought of your gifts after you've been a total pain in the ass and violated their privacy by calling Lindsey's private number to see if they could help you get backstage? Jonathan Todd is willing to help you in some way.

Todd being involved in this adds just the right amount of insanty on this twisted heap of nonsense.

Pip, glitter and all who are trying to warn Kimberly about the evils of Jonathan Todd, please stop. He deserves her and her friends bugging him to death over this for all eternity.
Um ... No ... I never called and the first time was on May 24th, we wanted to know if the band got the gifts; Kristen wasn't mad ~ she just wanted to know how my friend got the #, and Joe was the one that still had the # from when they called the first time and he called saying that Kristen was helping him get the girls back stage, which K said that she never talked to him and she hung up on him; that's the reason on why Joe should be apologizing but he won't do it so he has left it all to us and we have to clear up our rep.

.~.*.~.

MG'S4EVER

Old 10-03-2004, 05:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Did I say I called? No, I never called.
Did I say you called? No, I never said you called.

Old 10-03-2004, 05:45 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjupiter678
Did I say you called? No, I never said you called.
That's what I was assuming... People are taken things way out of context... My friend never got in trouble for calling about the gifts, no one had ever called besides that one time but Joe had to be the idiot and make us look bad with all his stupid lies, and then calling up K on the night of that MI show and saying that she said that she was going to let my friends backstage.

.~.*.~.

MG'S4EVER

Old 10-03-2004, 05:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
we wanted to know if the band got the gifts; Kristen wasn't mad ~ she just wanted to know how my friend got the #,
It doesn't matter what you wanted, or if Kristen was mad or not. What you and/or your friends did was a complete invasion of Kristen and Lindsey's privacy. Can't you see that?

Quote:
and Joe was the one that still had the # from when they called the first time and he called saying that Kristen was helping him get the girls back stage, which K said that she never talked to him and she hung up on him; that's the reason on why Joe should be apologizing but he won't do it so he has left it all to us and we have to clear up our rep.
So Joe should apologize, but when you and your friends called her, it was okay?

Old 10-03-2004, 05:53 PM
Senior Ledgie

OKay, seems like I made my friends and I look bad here; I don't really care what anyone thinks though ... But this is the last time i'm posting in this thread, I am going to explain this one more time... One of my friends found L's #, she didn't believe it was his, it shouldn't be easy to get #'s like that, we went to the FL show with the hand made gifts that took about a yr to make, we got them back stage, next day we wanted to know if they got them since they meant a big deal, one friend had the idea to call up K to see if she would know if the gifts got there, she said that she didn't know but was sure the band appreciated it, my friend said sorry for calling and how she got the #, K didn't care, no one called ever since then, on the day of the MI show, Joe had been saying that he still talked to Stevie and that she wanted the girls backstage, he couldn't get the job done and he had told the girls that he had been talking with K and she was the one that was going to get them back there, he called up the #, she said she couldn't help them, the girls got pissed since he called, end of story.

.~.*.~.

MG'S4EVER