Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2006, 04:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
And I think she is "personal" as well.
I think she is in love with Mr. Walter Egan, who loves her back. They have erotic trysts.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 06-25-2006, 04:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
I think she is in love with Mr. Walter Egan, who loves her back. They have erotic trysts.
Okay... that came out of nowhere.
Old 06-25-2006, 04:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yes, but in my experience she's so rude and illogical and infuriating that it is hard to resist. But definitely, it shouldn't be done. However, the fact that she incites it on purpose and enjoys making people mad just to spread bad energy, makes her equally culpable. And I think she is "personal" as well. I wouldn't defend it, but I wouldn't condemn it, either. Just because she isn't using actual bad words and names doesn't mean her intent is any better than someone who does use those names. IMO.
Thanks. And sorry again guys..not a very good first impression. I'm nice really lol
Old 06-25-2006, 04:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yes, but in my experience she's so rude and illogical and infuriating that it is hard to resist. But definitely, it shouldn't be done. However, the fact that she incites it on purpose and enjoys making people mad just to spread bad energy, makes her equally culpable. And I think she is "personal" as well. I wouldn't defend it, but I wouldn't condemn it, either. Just because she isn't using actual bad words and names doesn't mean her intent is any better than someone who does use those names. IMO.
True - but you can still have an argument without calling someone a bitch, a slag or anything else. I don't think that is right on a forum where people are allowed to express their own views and opinions on something and not be called names - I can't see one single post from Victoria in this thread calling theWILDheart a name, so I don't see a need for it to be done to her - no matter how snarky or bitchy she got

Just my opinion....
Old 06-25-2006, 05:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyluva
True - but you can still have an argument without calling someone a bitch, a slag or anything else. I don't think that is right on a forum where people are allowed to express their own views and opinions on something and not be called names - I can't see one single post from Victoria in this thread calling theWILDheart a name, so I don't see a need for it to be done to her - no matter how snarky or bitchy she got

Just my opinion....

sorry...I was just SOOO frustrated. It's not just me either. I've seen her crush others too..but I won't take it.
Old 06-25-2006, 05:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWILDheart
sorry...I was just SOOO frustrated. It's not just me either. I've seen her crush others too..but I won't take it.
Its a shame you got off on the wrong foot with Victoria - she is really a fun and great person to chat with.

She is entitled to an opinion like everyone else, and she can indeed take critisism - I called her precious "Time" album a 'skidmark on the underwear that is Fleetwood Mac' and she took that in her stride
Old 06-25-2006, 05:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
She can indeed take critisism - I called her precious "Time" album a 'skidmark on the underwear that is Fleetwood Mac' and she took that in her stride
You know, thinking back, that was before our friendship, too. Actually that was the same thread where our friendship got it's start. Odd, that.

Oh, and looking back on my posts in the last month or so, the only person I've gotten really snarky with is you, Michael, and that hardly counts. So I'm not sure of the identities of these supposed "crushed" people.

Unless I missed something.

EDIT: That didn't come out right. I mean I'm not sure of the identities of the persons to which theWILDheart is referring.

Last edited by Miss Vicky; 06-25-2006 at 05:17 PM..
Old 06-25-2006, 05:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:

Just my opinion....
I guess you think the actual words are more important than the intent, though you even state she is snarky and bitchy. I tend to disagree. How bitchy is someone allowed to get before someone stands up for themselves, or gets really pissed off? And, I've seen her a lot, and tried to give her a chance more than once - I adamantly disagree that she is a nice and fun person, I think she is a mean spirited, illogical person who spreads negativity for fun.
See? I didn't call her any bad names, but the intent of my words was clear. See how that works?
But - Wildheart apologized anyway, and it's not cool to call someone names either, and it's true that everyone can have any opinion they want.
So, basically - I see your point, and wildheart's, and have little more energy to spare on this, especially since everyone seems happy enough now.
I guess it all worked out!
Old 06-25-2006, 05:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yup..Sorry again if I offended anyone other than Victoria. That wasn't my intent! Anyway, rock on guys...
Old 06-25-2006, 05:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vicky
You know, thinking back, that was before our friendship, too. Actually that was the same thread where our friendship got it's start. Odd, that.

Oh, and looking back on my posts in the last month or so, the only person I've gotten really snarky with is you, Michael, and that hardly counts. So I'm not sure of the identities of these supposed "crushed" people.

Unless I missed something.
It was indeed well before our friendship - and I was a 300 posts or so newby, and I was dead serious about my comment as well, I was not joking

And Amber, yes you are right - that was the point I was trying to get across, you can still have a discussion or an argument for that matter without getting personal
Old 06-25-2006, 05:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
It was indeed well before our friendship - and I was a 300 posts or so newby, and I was dead serious about my comment as well, I was not joking

And Amber, yes you are right - that was the point I was trying to get across, you can still have a discussion or an argument for that matter without getting personal
Yes, you can, and my point was that I doubt even without name calling that Vicky was "impersonal".
Old 06-25-2006, 07:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

This thread is closed until it can be reviewed by the moderators.

Take on the situation but not the torment
Closed Thread