It was hard to breathe
She was dark at the top of the stairs
And she called to me...
[/SIZE]]
Old 03-31-2009, 09:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetwoodtrick View Post
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah What Should I Ask Stevie!?!?!?!?!?!??!? I Can't Think Of A Question That Doesn't Sound Retarded!
Are you doing a video or submitting a question by text? I went with the text route; I'm too fugly for tv.

I asked about: Sisters of the Moon, Angel, the factuality of the yellow underwear/Jimi Hendrix experience, what she did when she was bored on tour/in the studio and her green/blue hair, the possibility of more Barnes and Noble sightings, the omitting of BATB on the Soundstage dvd, if FM is doing shows in Europe and Australia, whatever happened to the blouse that was nixed from the BN cover, releasing Fritz songs, why Wild Heart hasn't been done on stage, if the closeups from Red Rocks (1986) were really that bad, if she listened to her albums, and what colour her iPod is. I think I asked about those nasty leather gloves too.

YES. I probably broke the rules, but they gotta pick one.

"Or maybe she's a witch, who transcends the boundaries of time and space, and traveled back to 1981, for her own reference."
Old 03-31-2009, 10:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moz View Post
Are you doing a video or submitting a question by text? I went with the text route; I'm too fugly for tv.

I asked about: Sisters of the Moon, Angel, the factuality of the yellow underwear/Jimi Hendrix experience, what she did when she was bored on tour/in the studio and her green/blue hair, the possibility of more Barnes and Noble sightings, the omitting of BATB on the Soundstage dvd, if FM is doing shows in Europe and Australia, whatever happened to the blouse that was nixed from the BN cover, releasing Fritz songs, why Wild Heart hasn't been done on stage, if the closeups from Red Rocks (1986) were really that bad, if she listened to her albums, and what colour her iPod is. I think I asked about those nasty leather gloves too.

YES. I probably broke the rules, but they gotta pick one.
Awww, you put me to shame. Your questions are deep, mine are boring. :/ I asked when she was gonna do another album; and if it was gonna be solo, fm, or both. I also asked if FM was going to change up the Unleashed setlist. I also hinted STOM. I used video. I'm not pretty either; but I had already made the vid before I knew that there was a text option. I hoping that they'll see how young I am, air the clip (or atleast show it to Stevie!) giver her my phone number, she'll call me, I'll pass out, she'll come see me in the hospital, and then we'll be BFFs! Hey, it could happen!

Would it last forever? You and I together, hand in hand
we run away♥
Old 03-31-2009, 10:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
the factuality of the yellow underwear/Jimi Hendrix experience,
Say what now?
Old 03-31-2009, 11:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldustsongbird View Post
Say what now?
This is an excerpt from "Hendrix: Setting the Record Straight" by McDermott and Kramer, 1992:

"The following day, the group traveled up the Calif. coast to perform at the Santa Clara Rock Festival. One of the better-organized festivals of 1969, Hendrix and the Experience coasted through their seventy-minute performance, sending, as the San Jose Mercury described, "nearly 20,000 of the king of rock's subjects into stunned delicious rapture." One memorable highlight of the Santa Clara appearance took place before "Foxey Lady" began. Hendrix had often introduced the song with a sly quip, usually dedicating the number to "somebody's girlfriend... we'll find out after the show" or, wile pointing to an unknown female fan, to "that girl over there in the yellow underwear." On this day, a gust of wind had lifted the skirt of a pretty folk singer who had completed her set earlier and was now watching Hendrix from the wings of the stage. The opportunity was too good to let pass and Hendrix wryly dedicated "Foxey Lady" to "the girl back there with the yellow underwear." "Yea you" confirmed Hendrix, pointing out a young Stevie Nicks red with embarrassment.

Apparently Stevie is quoted in the "thank you" part of the book where people who contributed memoirs is listed.

"Or maybe she's a witch, who transcends the boundaries of time and space, and traveled back to 1981, for her own reference."
Old 03-31-2009, 11:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
The opportunity was too good to let pass and Hendrix wryly dedicated "Foxey Lady" to "the girl back there with the yellow underwear." "Yea you" confirmed Hendrix, pointing out a young Stevie Nicks red with embarrassment.

Apparently Stevie is quoted in the "thank you" part of the book where people who contributed memoirs is listed.
Well, I just hope that the underwear was yellow to begin with and didn't get that way due to extensive wear, age and usage.

Michele
Old 04-01-2009, 08:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Well. I got my stand-by ticket this morning. I was second in line of about just ten or so people. No one in line was there for Stevie, I don't think. I go back at 345 to see if I actually get a seat, and I guess the taping will be soon after. The ticket has numbers on it, so being second, I hope to get a seat!

.....and the Stalking Stevie Tour '09 continues......
Old 04-01-2009, 10:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

i will have to set the vcr because i won't be able to stay awake for it.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheEdgeof17 View Post
Well. I got my stand-by ticket this morning. I was second in line of about just ten or so people. No one in line was there for Stevie, I don't think. I go back at 345 to see if I actually get a seat, and I guess the taping will be soon after. The ticket has numbers on it, so being second, I hope to get a seat!

.....and the Stalking Stevie Tour '09 continues......
Ah - you went! Have fun and good luck!!!

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 04-01-2009, 01:14 PM
Senior Ledgie

I got standby seat 16. The woman at the desk said I had a good chance. I hope she is right.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wow...i hope all of you who got "standby" tickets get to go to the taping. I can't wait to hear all of your stories!
Old 04-01-2009, 01:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sttimelongtime View Post
I got standby seat 16. The woman at the desk said I had a good chance. I hope she is right.
Better to "standby" than "stand back."

Good luck!!!!! Let us know...
Old 04-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I just read (on Perez Hilton) that Johnathan Ryes Myers has just pulled out of his guest spot on Fallon tonight!! Hopefully, this will mean more face-time for Stevie...let's hope!
Old 04-01-2009, 04:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
I
My mind won't rest, and I don't sleep.
Not even in your dreams?
Old 04-01-2009, 04:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Well, I just hope that the underwear was yellow to begin with and didn't get that way due to extensive wear, age and usage.

Michele
Or because the porta-potties were all filled up