The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-26-2003, 12:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I could be wrong but I don't think you'll hear back either. JMHO.
Old 06-27-2003, 04:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Well the Stevie board is still working

http://www.vh1.com/artists/boards/ma...dList?offset=0

Pip
Old 06-27-2003, 06:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, guess what? My VH1 memebership won't work anymore...imagine that. And, when I tried to get my password, it says that it doesn't recognize my email addy, and when I try to sign up again using it, it says that it is used. So, MR. Thing is at it all over the place. I hate you Jonathan Todd. Have your fun while you can. We are into round five and I am still standing.
Old 06-27-2003, 04:35 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default To follow up

When my pal over at Mick's Chat asked why her post was deleted and asked for more information, she was told by an administrator that the Knight posted links on the VH1 boards as a "rebuttal for people that don't know about the Club" to "prove there was content on the site", because there was a "slam fest" going on there.

Last edited by Shuvani; 06-27-2003 at 04:40 PM..
Old 06-27-2003, 04:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: To follow up

Quote:
Originally posted by Shuvani
So I got some more info forwarded from my pal over at Mick's board. When she asked why her post was deleted and asked for more information, she was told by an admin that the Knight posted links on the VH1 boards as a "rebuttal for people that don't know abou the Club" to "prove there was content on the site", because there was a "slam fest" going on there.
Only there?? hahahahaha...how bout internetwide. And, I KNEW that Mystic was him. I believe that he would pose as others to try to deflect from his misdeeds in a twinkling of an eye. Well, well well....
Old 06-27-2003, 04:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh, and one more thing... I think that he is here and has ppl here who post. I KNOW that they read the board. The person who called the fan told the fan that they "monitor the Ledge all day long", sooooo,,,,,,,watch out for those plants... without water they will wither
Old 06-27-2003, 05:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This is a big reason why I believe strongly that the band and their managers must put a stop to him, or distance themselves in some way for fans to know they want no part of what he's doing. If questions keep going unanswered they should realize they are seen by some as guilty by association. I really don't think the band would agree with JT intimidating fans, but they must be pro-active in stopping it if they don't want his behavior to tarnish them. If JT can spend so much time lurking on these boards the band can have their people do a little lurking and investigating of their own. When I wrote to HK I gave them my number. They can have their people call my people any time (LOL!) but I think somehow management is deciding to let JT run amok rather than call attention to what he's doing. Stevie, Lindsey, John, even Mick, please...Say You Will have no part of this guy's assault on your fans. Do something before all this mess ends up in your lap.
Old 06-27-2003, 05:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I am not surprised it was him on the VH-1 board AND that some of the MF.com MINIONS lurk over here.

Cool Im going to check out Stevie's place. My login still works over there. Sorry you are having problems Seek!!!

Im alone now, with my thoughts...
Old 06-27-2003, 06:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by gypsysara
I am not surprised it was him on the VH-1 board AND that some of the MF.com MINIONS lurk over here.

Cool Im going to check out Stevie's place. My login still works over there. Sorry you are having problems Seek!!!
Thanks Stephanie...it will end one way or the other soon...sigh
Old 06-27-2003, 07:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Reminds me of a grateful dead song I love:

One way or another, this darkness has got to give.

I know they lurk over here too. Cause Ive lurked OVER THERE before I was "banned" LOL and saw some users there post as much. Here's to a happy resolution for ALL!

Im alone now, with my thoughts...
Old 06-28-2003, 01:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: To follow up

Quote:
Originally posted by Shuvani
When my pal over at Mick's Chat asked why her post was deleted and asked for more information, she was told by an administrator that the Knight posted links on the VH1 boards as a "rebuttal for people that don't know about the Club" to "prove there was content on the site", because there was a "slam fest" going on there.
The admistrator posted that publically on Mick's board or in PM? If in PM... does she still have it?

Pip