Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-01-2013, 06:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Heart Without You - A Collection (that's love, baby)

I have a feeling there might be a few less BN related contributions here for yet another few days and, in light of that, decided now would be a good time to start collecting together all the Without You introductions (and performances) from this tour. I'll try and post one city's worth every day. I think I've found most of them but we'll see how we go. Feel free to add more videos or chime in and comment on anything as I go.

I'll embed all the YouTube clips, unless I couldn't find them again (I re-name when I download so relocating clips can be difficult). However, I'll also include a mediafire download for all the introductions just in case you can't be bothered or don't know how to download straight from YouTube and want a permanent copy...

Oh, and I'm also not using the American dating method because it messes with my head. So, dates for gigs will be set out as Day/Month instead of Month/Day. Onwards and upwards!

_

04/04/2013 - Columbus

Songs

Intros/Songs

Downloads

1. http://www.mediafire.com/download/1p...bus_(6.05).mp4 [06.05 minutes, 13 MB]
2. http://www.mediafire.com/download/fi...bus_(6.02).mp4 [06.02 minutes, 23 MB]

What Was Said

S: ...on YouTube, because that’s where we found it in 2010

S: In my show I get to talk a lot; in this show, not so much!

S: ...which was really why he asked Lindsey first, and me, because we were a package deal, secondly, to join Fleetwood Mac

S: This is also, probably, the nicest words that I ever wrote about the two of us and I’m very proud of it because it really does tell you what an amazing time we had during that time and what a blast Lindsey and I had growing up together in San Francisco and Los Angeles and it was a beautiful thing

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 11-01-2013, 07:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
S: This is also, probably, the nicest words that I ever wrote about the two of us and I’m very proud of it because it really does tell you what an amazing time we had during that time and what a blast Lindsey and I had growing up together in San Francisco and Los Angeles and it was a beautiful thing
at the end of the show, when Lindsey was introducing Say Goodbye, he quoted this and joked how telling it is that she says the nicest words she ever wrote about him were in early 1970s... or something like that. i'm sure yo can find it on youtube.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 11-01-2013, 10:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
at the end of the show, when Lindsey was introducing Say Goodbye, he quoted this and joked how telling it is that she says the nicest words she ever wrote about him were in early 1970s... or something like that. i'm sure yo can find it on youtube.
Yep, tres amusing. There, there, Lindsey. I liked how he later in the tour began talking about these two songs as 'mates' of one another

http://youtu.be/-FhNiLKX970

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 11-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Senior Ledgie

Those two. <3

Lindsey can sing this song as often as he pleases.
In the end... he'll never get away from the sound of the woman that loves him.
Ha.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

This is lovely Nicole. I wanted to do something similar, but I was lazy. I wish I had done it all along, because going backwards to do it is a daunting task.

Michele
Old 11-02-2013, 02:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

06/04/2013 - Philadelphia

Intros/Songs

Downloads

1. http://www.mediafire.com/download/pz...hia_(5.21).mp4 [05.21 minutes, 19MB]
2. http://www.mediafire.com/download/tg...hia_(5.29).mp4 [05.29 minutes, 25MB]

What Was Said

S: And then, in 2010, we found it on, yes! YouTube!

S: And of course we know this song like we’ve been singing it for 100 years because I think we probably did sing it for a solid year

S: It’s the nicest thing that I ever wrote about he and I and our relationship. And because everything is really, we’re really good friends now and things are going really beautifully for us, it’s a chance for us to show you something that came from when we were very young and very close and very in love and our relationship was fantastic

Old 11-02-2013, 02:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh, I never heard her say that part about how they sang Without You for a year. Nice.

I just laugh because Stevie didn't want this song on an FM album anymore than she wanted IDWTK (which they also sang) or Crystal on it. Well, maybe by the time Mirage rolled around she might have considered it. But mostly, she probably was hoping Lindsey wouldn't bring it up.

Michele
Old 11-02-2013, 05:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Great idea for a thread!

Old 11-03-2013, 06:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

08/04/2013 - New York

Song

Intros/Songs

Downloads

1. http://www.mediafire.com/download/8j...ork_(6.19).mp4 [06.19 minutes, 25 MB]
2. http://www.mediafire.com/download/11...ork_(6.12).mp4 [06.12 minutes, 30 MB]

What Was Said
S: ...was a poem that I must have written when Lindsey and I were first going together and, because it is such a beautiful poem and it’s the most beautiful thing that I have ever written about he and I. He thinks that I wrote it in 1974 [...]. I however, disagree.

S: ...was lost until the summer of 2010 when I was in Hawaii and we, my friends who are on the computer, found it on, you guessed it, YouTube. There was this song. Somebody had put a bunch of pictures to it and it was really pretty and it was our demo that we’d made god knows when, maybe 1973, who knows.

S: We know it so well and we haven’t practiced it that much. We just know it. It’s ingrained upon our, ingrained across our soul. Like it says in the song. Anyway, it was a beautiful time; it was when we were really young and beautiful and in love and it says it all. So we are proud to share it with you tonight.

Old 11-04-2013, 06:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

09/04/2013 - Washington DC

Song

Intro

Download

1. http://www.mediafire.com/download/qf...ton_(2.01).mp4 [02.01 minutes, 5MB]

What Was Said

S: So, anyway, this song represents to me, um, who we were when we started out. Because we were young, beautiful and totally crazy and we knew something was coming. We felt it, we knew it was coming and it was big. We didn’t know what it was but you know what it is now. So it represented all our determination and our love for what we did.

Old 11-04-2013, 05:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Just Dropping In to See What Condition...

Nicole,

A big, huge thanks and all that for picking up the slack. Thanks for starting the thread I intended to start a week ago. Buckingham Nicks lives. That's a good thing.

Dee
Old 11-04-2013, 06:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Nicole,

A big, huge thanks and all that for picking up the slack. Thanks for starting the thread I intended to start a week ago. Buckingham Nicks lives. That's a good thing.

Dee
You know it was a pleasure and lovely to see you here again. And yes of course it does. As long as they do. They know what's what.

xoxo

Old 11-05-2013, 07:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

11/04/2013 - Louisville

Intro

???

Song

Old 11-06-2013, 07:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

13/04/2013 - Chicago

Song

???

Intro

???

16/04/2013 - Toronto

Song

Intro

???

Old 11-07-2013, 07:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

18/04/2013 - Boston

Song / Intro

???

20/04/2013 - Uncasville

Intro / Song

Download

1. http://www.mediafire.com/download/xu...lle_(5.44).mp4 [05.44 minutes, 14 MB]

What Was Said

S: Even though I hate computers, in this one case I am so happy that somebody put it down because otherwise it would've been lost forever. And it really is the story of Lindsey and I in the very beginning when everything was great and we were crazy and in love and nuts and beautiful. It was all, y'know.

S: This song really kind of tells it all, why Mick Fleetwood asked us to join Fleetwood Mac so. It was a very, very, very big deal. So it's called - *looks to Lindsey* I know, I'm rambling - it's called Without You.

Last edited by nicole21290; 11-07-2013 at 07:51 AM..