User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-27-2003, 09:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Omgomgomgomgomg!!!!

I just saw That 70's Show commercial and OMG, OMG, OMG, they played a new FM SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was that "get you to dance" song from the VBofFM video, only STEVIE sings the part, not Lindsey!!! OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! WATCH FOX TO SEE THE COMMERCIAL YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!! I was like, "that sounds like Stevie on TV..." and OMG, IT WAS!!!!! I am so frickin excited right now!! I can't type fast enough!!! This was during Joe Millionaire!! ANYONE WATCH IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! MAYBE THEY WILL PLAY IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Going to set VCR for the commercial!!
Old 01-27-2003, 09:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

That's so exciting - thanks Christy! Doubt they'll use it for promos here but the news is good!
Old 01-27-2003, 10:22 PM
Senior Ledgie

Wink So excited!!!!

Hey Christy,
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! You're thread totally captured my reaction when I saw it! I couldn't wait till Joe Millionaire was finished so I could check the Ledge to see if anyone else saw it. I think my cousin almost had me committed to a mental hospital. We were coming into the living room from the kitchen and I just froze. I did the same thing you did...thought to myself "hey that's Stevie." Then, when I recognized it from the VBoFM cd, I just started yelling and jumping up and down. I think I even got a little teary eyed. My cousin kept saying "what's wrong?", "what's wrong?" It was really funny. I am so excited! I wonder how Fox got a hold of the clip, because it was really long. It's getting closer now Ledgies.
Brett
Old 01-27-2003, 10:26 PM
Senior Ledgie

!!! I only saw the last 20 mins of Joe Millionaire! I guess I missed it. Grrr....
Old 01-27-2003, 10:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow YAY BRETT!! LOL

I'm so glad I'm not the ONLY one who noticed the song!!!!! OMG, this means, THAT song should be on the album! WE HEARD IT FIRST!!! LOL I SCREAMED bloody murder when I heard it, I don't think I heard much of the song/commercial because I was screaming!! LOL

WOOHOO!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2003, 10:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Now, I'm mad that I don't watch Joe Millionaire!!!! I hope they play it again.

~~Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got.~~ Janis Joplin
Old 01-27-2003, 10:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Re: Omgomgomgomgomg!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by wondergirl9847
I just saw That 70's Show commercial and OMG, OMG, OMG, they played a new FM SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was that "get you to dance" song from the VBofFM video, only STEVIE sings the part, not Lindsey!!! OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! WATCH FOX TO SEE THE COMMERCIAL YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!! I was like, "that sounds like Stevie on TV..." and OMG, IT WAS!!!!! I am so frickin excited right now!! I can't type fast enough!!! This was during Joe Millionaire!! ANYONE WATCH IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! MAYBE THEY WILL PLAY IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Going to set VCR for the commercial!!
Oh was it a commercial for "That 70s Show"? I have FOX news on right now and I just saw a commercial for it but it was a Lovin Spoonful song that was being played.
Old 01-27-2003, 11:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I watched Joe Millionaire and I MISSED IT!

I do remember a commercial for That 70's Show...it said something about Jessica Simpson coming back, and the one girl (I don't watch the show) getting mad because Simpson was kissing Ashton Kutcher...was this the one? Did I see the commercial and yet my well-trained ears didn't pick up on Stevie?

http://www.twitter.com/jtwill84
Old 01-27-2003, 11:17 PM
Ledgie

As I finally wake up from my passed out state on the floor... OMG I loved it!!! I need that song, it had BETTER be on the new album. It's getting closer, but I am almost glad we don't have a date just yet, or I'd be counting down and people at school would think I'm nuts...
Old 01-27-2003, 11:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Talking Hey ya'll...

There are two different commercials showing...one has Jackie yelling "Get off my boyfriend!" That one is playing "I Think I Love You" by the Partridge Family/David Cassidy...the one with Stevie is a longer commercial...and I have NO CLUE what scene it was..I was too busy screaming bloody murder! Just keep watching Fox....watch American Idol tomorrow at 7PM central to see if it's shown during that too...I'm sure it will be!!!!!!!! YAY, I am recording AI!!!!
Old 01-27-2003, 11:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Hey ya'll...

Quote:
Originally posted by wondergirl9847
There are two different commercials showing...one has Jackie yelling "Get off my boyfriend!" That one is playing "I Think I Love You" by the Partridge Family/David Cassidy...the one with Stevie is a longer commercial...and I have NO CLUE what scene it was..I was too busy screaming bloody murder! Just keep watching Fox....watch American Idol tomorrow at 7PM central to see if it's shown during that too...I'm sure it will be!!!!!!!! YAY, I am recording AI!!!!
See what I miss when I've got TCM on all the time?
Old 01-28-2003, 01:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

lmao! You have to check out this dodgy dodgy news article I found HERE.

Since when do Lindsey and Stevie go by the name 'the Fleetwoods'? And 'Fleetwood Mach'???

lol!!!
Old 01-28-2003, 01:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

If you're a TV-buff, like I tend to be, Zap2It is a terrific site... but they do have some pretty glaring typos at times.

Anyway, I'm glad to see some news about the album... FINALLY.

Johnny Stew
Old 01-28-2003, 01:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Unhappy Well dang...

Why couldn't we have known this BEFORE Joe Millionaire came on, so we could be prepared to record it! LOL

Hopefully, it will run again during American Idol tomorrow...
Old 01-28-2003, 02:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up Thats odd...

I recorded "Joe Millionaire" tonite since Debbie likes the show...Now I have to check it out now, Brian J.

ps-Just watched the commercial, This song is much better than either "Thrown Down" & "Peacekeeper" (Which really doesnt count since that wasnt the finished version). I like the catchy lyric "Say you will...Say you will...Give me one More chance to change your mind"...Maybe a possible first single???

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."

Last edited by estranged4life; 01-28-2003 at 02:51 AM..