Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Lindsey denies that that ever happened. And Stevie never said he slapped her either when she described what happened.
My impression is that both LB and SN are or have been very careful what they say about 'that day', and that SN always takes care to emphasise that he was provoked rather than focusing on what he actually did. But we really could go all round the houses on this .... I'm of the school that thinks he did have a problem with his temper around women, but he recognised it and it's ok now. I respect anyone who sorts themselves out like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
As for CAH's book, some of the things I find incredible have little to do with Lindsey and it's not about location, dates or chronology either.

It's that her book is full of descriptions of events that are so ridiculously flattering to herself that make me discount its credibility.
Michele
I totally agree with you here. The actual content of CAH's book is far more questionable than Mick's, but the real problem is not that you can't believe any of it, it's that some of it is almost certainly true!

The annoying thing for all of us who spend too much time thinking about these matters is that it's impossible to know which bits they are, but some people don't really admit that. I mean, sometimes on here it's almost like I could say 'Fleetwood Mac released an album in 1977 called Rumours - I know that because it's in Carol Ann Harris's book' and someone will pop up and say 'Well, I wouldn't put any store in that, because she's was a cokehead and her book's full of lies.'

I guess people just have to read it themselves and draw their own conclusions, really?

Loz