View Poll Results: Me likes...
A 44 83.02%
B 9 16.98%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-04-2011, 09:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronVonBielski View Post
It's not that bad guys. C'mon now... He's 61. It's slowly receding. I'm sure he has still a few years before it gets even in the same zip code as a Mick Fleetwood style.
I know it's not that bad, but this is Liddy Buck we're talking about, the guy who always had hair that made most guys and even some girls jealous, and to see him (slowly) lose it gets some fans weirded out (and had me jumping on the bandwagon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Oh no!!! Not the hat look. It's out of character for him and I can't even dream of Lindsey in a fedora. He's such a minimalist that any accessory outside of the occasional necklace just seems...strange.

I think we've been spoiled for so many years of LB having such thick, lustrous locks that now the idea of him losing any of that hotness is hard to swallow. I agree with the ones who say he just needs to figure out a different way of styling it. I'm sure it would make him look less rough. And perhaps he could switch up the outfits from time to time. His choice of the same predictable outfits/colors just make him look more dull. Spice it up LB! Wear something...bright pink or teal once in a while. It's ok to experiment with color.
Depending on the outfit, a hat could work for him, like if it was a modern take on the Tusk suit, but really does need to work on a better wardrobe. Maybe he doesn't have much cause all the closet space is taken up by pears

You can add me on Facebook
Old 02-05-2011, 08:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
I know it's not that bad, but this is Liddy Buck we're talking about, the guy who always had hair that made most guys and even some girls jealous, and to see him (slowly) lose it gets some fans weirded out (and had me jumping on the bandwagon.)
His hair does look good compared to lots of other men his age. For me, it's not so much about his looks as it is about the hair issue making it clear that he's getting older. Of course. in theory, I knew he couldn't live forever, but it will be pretty hard to take when he's gone.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
His hair does look good compared to lots of other men his age. For me, it's not so much about his looks as it is about the hair issue making it clear that he's getting older. Of course. in theory, I knew he couldn't live forever, but it will be pretty hard to take when he's gone.
That does not bear thinking about - but these days if you're fit and healthy 61 is not old at all, and I think we'll have him around for many years to come.

Look at our Cliff Richard over here - he's 70 and, like him or not, he looks incredible and is not slowing down at all.

And what about The Rolling Stones, they look decrepit but are still rocking that stage!
Old 02-05-2011, 02:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

You know what will be hard to take? If he slows down during the live shows. That will be a wake up call. Hopefully one we won't get for another 5 years.

Michele
Old 02-05-2011, 03:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
You know what will be hard to take? If he slows down during the live shows. That will be a wake up call. Hopefully one we won't get for another 5 years.

Michele
I was thinking the same thing as I pondered the potential of an upcoming solo tour. I was wondering if the seemingly sudden showing of age (Lindsey has always looked good/young for any of his ages) was due to the demands of the Unleashed tour.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.
Old 02-06-2011, 04:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
I was thinking the same thing as I pondered the potential of an upcoming solo tour. I was wondering if the seemingly sudden showing of age (Lindsey has always looked good/young for any of his ages) was due to the demands of the Unleashed tour.
It's a double-edged sword - yes, the demands of a many date world tour must be draining, on the other hand he looked so totally alive and vital and happy on that stage; and he's the one who never wants to leave the stage!

I think those long tours are probably fun and exciting and that offsets the tiredness.

He is so physically fit, he can take it - let's have another Mac tour please in the not too distant future.
Old 02-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
It's a double-edged sword - yes, the demands of a many date world tour must be draining, on the other hand he looked so totally alive and vital and happy on that stage; and he's the one who never wants to leave the stage!

I think those long tours are probably fun and exciting and that offsets the tiredness.

He is so physically fit, he can take it - let's have another Mac tour please in the not too distant future.
This. 100%!!! I know we sometimes b1tch about LB being kind of skinny, but he is in incredible shape. He runs around like a 20-something on stage and he OWNS the FM live shows, period. So I am both eternally grateful and blown away by his mesmerizing talent and if he can keep it up for as long as he can or can't I'm still there for him. (I'll bet he starts throwing in some acoustic stuff where he stands instead of actually sitting on a stool or taking breaks. JMO.)
Old 02-06-2011, 04:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
You know what will be hard to take? If he slows down during the live shows. That will be a wake up call. Hopefully one we won't get for another 5 years.Michele
Let's make it 15 years
Old 12-27-2011, 10:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Excerpt from an article in which man writes about sharing his old albums with his daughter at Christmas time.

Alex Miller, Summit Daily
http://www.summitdaily.com/article/2...ntProfile=1055

The trip included quite a few howlers, ranging from the kids' reaction to stuff like “Hooked on a Feeling” by Blue Swede or “You Sexy Thing” by Hot Chocolate to my daughter's incredulity over a photo of Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham (“Is that his real hair?”)
Old 12-27-2011, 04:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Here we go again - Lindsey's hair just has to crop up every so often!
Old 12-18-2012, 09:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I just got Mojo today and Lindsey was talking about hearing Rumours on the radio, driving down the street in his $2000 BMW. He says his then-plentiful hair was "blowing in the breeze". Well, the problem today is not that the hair isn't plentiful. It is. In some places.

Michele