User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2013, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
he seems to be. the only evidence (but maybe someone here knows stuff i don't?) we seem to have of him not being extremely fond of her is his ridiculous "burning the bridges" phrasing and of course whatever SN rambles about either one of them ... and SN is not exactly the most reliable or unbiased person in that triangle.
I am in full agreement with Michele. I think he just wanted structure to her guesting on stage with them. LB has always been very sensitive about public perception and protocol. I think at this juncture in FM's career it's a little short sighted and maybe a bit anal. I mean David Gilmour had a full blown concert and David Bowie came out as a guest for one show. Gilmour used that show to make his DVD. The crowd went wild.

A simple, "We're gonna bring Christine back out for one more..." would have been fabulous.

Having said all that, I think any animosity he has comes from his disappointment of her complete and utter disappearance. When someone you "are very fond of" just up and leaves.... well it would be impossible not to have some anger about that.

As far as her re-joining them.. he better be open arms on that. One, they sound so much better with her. Two, it could be epic for all 5. Three, Nicks/Buckingham have become a bit stale. I'm not a fan of the EP in any way shape or form.