User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-31-2015, 11:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubtfulMiracle View Post
Lo and behold, 35 minutes later while trying to get two tickets in the lower tier for my parents who only like to sit on the side, guess what this girl pulls up? 2 x second row tickets, Christine's side, normal platinum price. You can bet I checked that row number over and over and over again, but it was true! So, there you have it -- never give up on a miracle.

But, I would definitely suggest that you don't give up!
YAY!!!
that's awesome
yes i noticed they were releasing other tickets after 1/2 an hour/an hour after the start but they were still at the back back of the floor
I have a ticket for one Melb show. Going to wait a bit before buying the other show
Old 04-01-2015, 12:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I got myself one for Melbourne, and two for Brisbane - nothing WOW FANTASTIC, but decent enough. Got next to nothing even close to okay for Sydney, so I'll be patient and try again a bit later. I figure you can get three tickets for the price of one VIP ticket so I may as well do that instead. Sorry, Mick..........

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 04-01-2015, 12:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Second Fleetwood Mac concert for Auckland

Stuff.co. April 1, 2015

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment...t-for-auckland

A second Fleetwood Mac concert has been announced for Auckland after shows there and in Dunedin sold out this morning.

The British-American band originals Christine McVie, Mick Fleetwood, John McVie, Lindsey Buckingham, and Stevie Nicks, will tour as a five-piece for the first time since 1998.

Tickets for Dunedin's Forsyth Barr Stadium on November 18 and at Auckland's Mt Smart Stadium on November 21 were snapped up when they went on sale at 10am. The new show will take place on November 22.

Tickets to the second Auckland show will go on sale on April 15 at 10am. Presales start from April 9.
Old 04-01-2015, 12:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The Music. com, April 1, 2015

http://themusic.com.au/news/all/2015...brisbane-show/

The demand for music legends Fleetwood Mac continues to rise, with the band selling out their first Brisbane date and adding another.

Following yesterday’s announcement of an additional NSW date, the iconic pop-rock act has added a second show at Brisbane Entertainment Centre on Thursday 12 November.

This run of dates will be Christine McVie’s first tour with the band in 16 years, and after cancelling their 2013 tour, it’s no surprise venues are hitting capacity.

Tickets for the new show are now on sale.

For all other dates and ticketing info, see theGuide or The Music App.
Old 04-01-2015, 04:10 AM
Ledgie

Christine has not performed in Australia since 1990! That's a LONG time!
Old 04-01-2015, 04:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

And am I right that this is the first full band tour of Australia since Tusk in 1980? That just seems crazy.
Old 04-01-2015, 03:55 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubtfulMiracle View Post
And am I right that this is the first full band tour of Australia since Tusk in 1980? That just seems crazy.
yes, first time with both L & C at the same time since then
Old 04-01-2015, 06:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
I got myself one for Melbourne, and two for Brisbane - nothing WOW FANTASTIC, but decent enough. Got next to nothing even close to okay for Sydney, so I'll be patient and try again a bit later. I figure you can get three tickets for the price of one VIP ticket so I may as well do that instead. Sorry, Mick..........
my thoughts exactly
PLUS you get BETTER seats with the plat than the Rumours "package" so ...

Which night you got Nicole?????
Old 04-01-2015, 06:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel86 View Post
my thoughts exactly
PLUS you get BETTER seats with the plat than the Rumours "package" so ...

Which night you got Nicole?????
Exactly! If I go to the six shows announced thus far for my state, and the states adjoining, that's the price of two VIP tickets so.....

At the moment, I'm there for the first night in Melbourne, and both in Brissy. Which, seeing as how I live an hour from Sydney, probably isn't ideal but whatever.

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 04-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This will be my 7th and 8th time seeing the band, and as i'm flying overseas on the 31st this was the only time i've deemed it ok to pay for a meet and greet. I've always seen those tickets as a cash grab, but i couldn't roll the dice and miss out on seeing all 5 up close. I'm hoping for one more Sydney show, but nothing seems to be happening at the moment. Have the sales been slower then Live Nation thought?
Old 04-07-2015, 05:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/nati...-1227293419952

Fleetwood Mac to perform in Adelaide at Coopers Stadium on October 28

ANNA VLACH The Advertiser April 07, 2015 5:00AM , Perth Now

THEY weren’t just Little Lies — the Rumours that Fleetwood Mac is coming to town are true.

The legendary British-American rock band has added Adelaide to its On With The Show world tour Australian dates.

A one-night-only concert will be staged on October 28 at Coopers Stadium at Hindmarsh.

The tour is the first time the classic line-up of Stevie Nicks, Lindsay Buckingham, Mick Fleetwood, Christine McVie and John McVie has played together since 1998.

Known for hits including Rhiannon, Tusk, Landslide and Go Your Own Way, Fleetwood Mac did not include an Adelaide gig in its last Aussie visit in 2009.

The band was scheduled to tour the country — and play here — in 2013 when members reunited without Christine McVie, who declined the invitation.

However, the concerts were cancelled after John McVie was diagnosed with cancer.

Last month when Fleetwood Mac announced McVie had made a full recovery and they were heading Down Under later in the year, Adelaide was passed over and fans took action.

A social media campaign calling for an Adelaide gig was started with one Facebook page, “Fleetwood Mac Adelaide 2015”, attracting more than 1000 followers.

Tour promoters Live Nation took notice and on March 23 strongly hinted they would come to the party.

“We’re working on the tour schedule and expect to have news for you next week,” Live Nation said via Facebook including a link to a waiting list on the Ticketek website.

Formed in London in 1967, Fleetwood Mac last played here in 2004 at Adelaide Oval. In 1977 the band was also the first major rock act to appear at the venue.

* Tickets go on sale April 15 at 10am through ticketek.com.au.

* There will be an American Express members presale from April 9 and a Live Nation members presale from April 13. For more information go to www.livenation.com.au

Originally published as Rumours are true: Fleetwood Mac is coming
Old 04-08-2015, 03:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Exactly! If I go to the six shows announced thus far for my state, and the states adjoining, that's the price of two VIP tickets so.....

At the moment, I'm there for the first night in Melbourne, and both in Brissy. Which, seeing as how I live an hour from Sydney, probably isn't ideal but whatever.
teeeeeeeeeeechnically i live an hour from Melbourne sooooooo come say hello on the night

ETA: Hindmarsh is gonna be WAAAAAAAAAAAY better than the Oval for the Mac. It was great for the Foo Fighters the other week WOO!! Hope the weather behaves
Old 04-08-2015, 08:25 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel86 View Post
teeeeeeeeeeechnically i live an hour from Melbourne sooooooo come say hello on the night

ETA: Hindmarsh is gonna be WAAAAAAAAAAAY better than the Oval for the Mac. It was great for the Foo Fighters the other week WOO!! Hope the weather behaves
I may have managed to get myself a ticket for the second of the Melbourne gigs earlier today so....

Old 04-08-2015, 08:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I may have managed to get myself a ticket for the second of the Melbourne gigs earlier today so....
Yay Nicole! I'm so happy for you!

Crystallineknowledge
Dedicated to Stevie.
Old 04-08-2015, 09:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So i landed dead centre 14 rows back for the third Sydney show, and I'm done 3 shows, too much money, but should be a blast!