User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-01-2018, 09:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
it's been delayed, for at least a week if not more.

the mac cannot do anything easy and clean way. always unnecessary drama!
Thanks for clearing that up--how did you find out? I looked online but didn't find anything. Those numbskulls I spoke to earlier were clueless. Can you believe I seriously considered taking a day off for this! Glad I didn't. I emailed them to suggest The Chain for the very first song. Boy oh boy are you right about the unnecessary drama
Old 02-01-2018, 10:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

What really pisses me off is that I signed up for the 30 day free trial last night so that I could start listening today. Now that they've pushed it back a week, 7 days of that trial are going to waste.

I don't understand why they couldn't have put up an announcement on their website as soon as they realized they weren't going to be able to go live when they'd promised. This kind of thing certainly does not make me want to become a subscriber.

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER, PEOPLE!

Last edited by sodascouts; 02-01-2018 at 10:18 PM..
Old 02-01-2018, 10:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
it's been delayed, for at least a week if not more.

the mac cannot do anything easy and clean way. always unnecessary drama!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
What really pisses me off is that I signed up for the 30 day free trial last night so that I could start listening today. Now that they've pushed it back a week, 7 days of that trial are going to waste.

I don't understand why they couldn't have put up an announcement on their website as soon as they realized they weren't going to be able to go live when they'd promised. This kind of thing certainly does not make me want to become a subscriber.

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER, PEOPLE!
Oh, HELL NO!! Call those f*ckers tomorrow and demand they extend your trial by 1 week (if you haven't already).
Old 02-02-2018, 08:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliP View Post
For those who have SiriusXM the channel was supposed to start today on Channel 4. It is not on. Am I the only one not getting it?
I'm not getting it either. They were playing soul songs on Channel 4 yesterday. Online they say it will air Thursday 12 to 12. I don't get it.

I have changed, but you remain ageless
Old 02-02-2018, 08:59 PM

I can't wait... I have a subscription for the next 6 months.
Old 02-08-2018, 04:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

So do we know any more about this? I thought the date had been moved back a week, which would have meant it started today... but nope. Now the date on the site says "Next airs Tuesday 11:00 pm" (Central time) - does this mean we wait another week, or is it just basically meaningless crap, as no actual date is provided?

Old 02-08-2018, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
So do we know any more about this? I thought the date had been moved back a week, which would have meant it started today... but nope. Now the date on the site says "Next airs Tuesday 11:00 pm" (Central time) - does this mean we wait another week, or is it just basically meaningless crap, as no actual date is provided?
I thought it was the 8th. I logged on this morning and nothing. I'm not going to get my hopes up any longer. Not sure when this is happening.
Old 02-19-2018, 04:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I called siriusxm this morning. Nobody knows anything about anything. At all.

I asked every question I could think of----is it permanently delayed? why is it delayed? will you stop a current channel and replace with the FM channel? are you changing the channel line up completely and is this part of a restructuring? is the problem on your end or the band's end? will the channel be rolled out in conjunction with a tour announcement? will you announce when it starts or will it just show up one day while I'm flipping thru channels? when will we get a statement about this--the last one was Feb 6th? is there someone else I can speak to?

I made a comment like " I bet you're getting a lot of questions about this" and he apologized for the inconvenience for the 35th time. Never addressed my remark. My blood pressure was sky high---why don't the customer service people at least have a script. At least a barely plausible "answer" for the delay?!!

This is so goddamn aggravating.
Old 02-22-2018, 12:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Checked in with my Sirius Account support and they confirmed the Fleetwood Mac Channel is delayed in spite of the press release stating Feb 1 launch. They could not give me any new date other than it's coming soon.
Old 02-22-2018, 01:57 PM

Was listening to Classic Rewind and they said FM will be touring in 2018. And then played Stevie's soundbite about her having to tell the band they can't tour every year.

She really is a hoot.
Old 02-22-2018, 05:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
And then played Stevie's soundbite about her having to tell the band they can't tour every year.

She really is a hoot.
By "hoot", do you really mean $#%&ing CRAZY? Delusional? The ultimate narcissist?
Old 02-25-2018, 07:36 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default Wonder when the FM station will be on Sirius?

While I've been enjoying the free month long trial of Sirius so far---lots of FM on many stations and other fun genres---my trial ends on Thursday! I wonder if they couldn't get the new content---meaning band members acting as dee-jays for commentary, interviews, and to host a show with their song choices---because of band members' schedules. Wish there was more info forthcoming from FM and Sirius as to when the channel will appear. And I was so excited to sign up on the first day, too!
Old 03-02-2018, 12:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This morning I heard a commercial for the upcoming Lynyrd Skynyrd channel. They'll be playing music from other southern rock bands as well. Skynyrd is playing a private show for sirius/xm members on 3/5/18 at the Buckhead theater in ATL.

I don't need to point out Syknyrd alone doesn't work as it's own channel. But FM certainly would work as it's own channel SAD.
Old 03-04-2018, 03:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I heard "Road Trip Radio" will be on Channel 4 (where FM was supposed to be). I am thinking this will never happen.
Old 03-04-2018, 03:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer View Post
I heard "Road Trip Radio" will be on Channel 4 (where FM was supposed to be). I am thinking this will never happen.
Me too.